Edited down to Boba Fett references due to appropriateness and language.
4. Off screen, Boba Fett beat the crap out of Admiral Piett for that "bounty hunters are scum" line
1. Upon leaving the docking bay, Boba Fett gives the audience the finger
10. Mykelti Williamson plays Boba Fett's weird friend Bubba Fett (see Forrest Gump if you don't get it)
via David Brotherson
7. Why don't we ever get a clear look at Boba Fett's face?
A. Ummmm, we do, it's just that his helmet is in the way .........
8. You start wearing a Starfleet commbadge with your Princess Leia costume on Halloween. You're a guy? Then your Boba Fett outfit!
by Steve and Kristi McGillicuddy
1. Boba Fett behind Darth as he walks into Leia's blockaderunner, sitting next to R5-D4 in the Jawa Landcrawler, giving Greedo a few pointers on how to work a blaster, serving drinks in the Cantina, visiting the first Death Star, inside the Rebel base on Hoth, Wedge's gunner in his snowspeeder, piloting a Rebel transport past the Imperial blockade, parking Slave I next to the Falcon in the space slug, swimming in the Degobah swamp, having drinks with Lando in Cloud City, then beating the crap out of Lando during the Sailbarge scenes, Mon Mothma winking at him during her mission briefing, hitchhiking as Leia and Luke pass him on speederbikes, and finally dancing with Ewoks at the end. George heard the fans wanted more Fett.
via Boba Fett aka fragger
3. Boba Fett without his mask. (Those idiots!)
via Nigel Willis
3. Fett should've said, "This is a BlasTech EE-3. The mosy powerful snub rifle in the galaxy. It could blast your head CLEAN off. You're probably thinking, 'Did he fire 120 shots, or only 119?' You better ask yourself, 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, DO you, gundark?!" (Admit it, folks, Fett is really an interstellar Clint Eastwood.)
via Nigel Willis
2. Boba Fett (to anyone): "I'm here to kick some ass and get paid...and I already got paid!"
1. Vader: "There will also be a substantial reward for the one who finds the writers, producers, and director of 'The Star Wars Holiday Special.' You are free to use any methods necessary, but I want them DEAD. Use disintegration. Dengar, IG-88, Zuckuss, 4-LOM, and Bossk: (various hoots of approval) Fett: "As you wish. I've got a bone to pick with them. Everyone follow me. We'll do this together..."
2. Anything with Boba Fett in it (Except that "Barb Wire" crossover)
1. Anything with Boba Fett in it (popular bugger, isn't he?)
1. More Fett. 'Nuff said.
9. Bit players like Boba Fett, Davin Felth ("Look, sir, 'droids!") and Greedo add flavour to life.
5. Boba Fett, Darth Vader, The Rancor. 'Nuff said.
from Norman and Dedra
1. Shaggy and Scoob find out that Boba Fett is really old man Crowley, owner of the Mos Eisley funhouse.
Some sources were uncredited in contributions.