Boba Fett Top 10 Lists
Select Top 10's with Boba Fett
Edited down to Boba Fett references due to appropriateness and language.
TOP TEN UNTOLD TRUTHS ABOUT STAR WARS
4. Off screen, Boba Fett beat the crap out of Admiral Piett for that "bounty hunters are scum" line
TOP TEN THINGS THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN PUT IN AND ADDED TO STAR WARS: SPECIAL EDITION
1. Upon leaving the docking bay, Boba Fett gives the audience the finger
TOP TEN NEW SURPRISES IN RETURN OF THE JEDI: SPECIAL EDITION
10. Mykelti Williamson plays Boba Fett's weird friend Bubba Fett (see Forrest Gump if you don't get it)
The Top Ten FAQ's about STAR WARS ........ Answered!
via David Brotherson
7. Why don't we ever get a clear look at Boba Fett's face?
A. Ummmm, we do, it's just that his helmet is in the way .........
TOP TEN SIGNS THAT YOU ARE IN DANGER OF LOSING YOURSELF TO THE TREKKIE WORLD
8. You start wearing a Starfleet commbadge with your Princess Leia costume on Halloween. You're a guy? Then your Boba Fett outfit!
Top 10 Rejected Changes in the Star Wars New Edition Release:
by Steve and Kristi McGillicuddy
1. Boba Fett behind Darth as he walks into Leia's blockaderunner, sitting next to R5-D4 in the Jawa Landcrawler, giving Greedo a few pointers on how to work a blaster, serving drinks in the Cantina, visiting the first Death Star, inside the Rebel base on Hoth, Wedge's gunner in his snowspeeder, piloting a Rebel transport past the Imperial blockade, parking Slave I next to the Falcon in the space slug, swimming in the Degobah swamp, having drinks with Lando in Cloud City, then beating the crap out of Lando during the Sailbarge scenes, Mon Mothma winking at him during her mission briefing, hitchhiking as Leia and Luke pass him on speederbikes, and finally dancing with Ewoks at the end. George heard the fans wanted more Fett.
Top ten scenes they decided to cut out of Star Wars, even for the Special Edition.....
via Boba Fett aka fragger
3. Boba Fett without his mask. (Those idiots!)
TOP 10 PROBLEMS WITH "THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK: SPECIAL EDITION"
via Nigel Willis
3. Fett should've said, "This is a BlasTech EE-3. The mosy powerful snub rifle in the galaxy. It could blast your head CLEAN off. You're probably thinking, 'Did he fire 120 shots, or only 119?' You better ask yourself, 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, DO you, gundark?!" (Admit it, folks, Fett is really an interstellar Clint Eastwood.)
TOP FOUR SCENES THAT SHOULD BE IN THE SPECIAL EDITION TRILOGY
via Nigel Willis
2. Boba Fett (to anyone): "I'm here to kick some ass and get paid...and I already got paid!"
1. Vader: "There will also be a substantial reward for the one who finds the writers, producers, and director of 'The Star Wars Holiday Special.' You are free to use any methods necessary, but I want them DEAD. Use disintegration. Dengar, IG-88, Zuckuss, 4-LOM, and Bossk: (various hoots of approval) Fett: "As you wish. I've got a bone to pick with them. Everyone follow me. We'll do this together..."
TOP FIVE PIECES OF STAR WARS FAN-FICTION
2. Anything with Boba Fett in it (Except that "Barb Wire" crossover)
TOP FIVE MOST REQUESTED STAR WARS SHORT STORIES
1. Anything with Boba Fett in it (popular bugger, isn't he?)
TOP TEN TEENY-TINY ADDITIONS TO THE SPECIAL EDITION TRILOGY
1. More Fett. 'Nuff said.
TOP TEN WAYS STAR WARS MAKES LIFE MORE INTERESTING
9. Bit players like Boba Fett, Davin Felth ("Look, sir, 'droids!") and Greedo add flavour to life.
MORE REASONS "STAR WARS" IS BETTER THAN "STAR TREK"
5. Boba Fett, Darth Vader, The Rancor. 'Nuff said.
TOP TEN SCENES LEFT ON CUTTING ROOM FLOOR THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN INCLUDED IN THE STAR WARS TRILOGY
from Norman and Dedra
1. Shaggy and Scoob find out that Boba Fett is really old man Crowley, owner of the Mos Eisley funhouse.
Some sources were uncredited in contributions.