Updated May 23, 2020.
Members of the BFFC community, either on this website or engaged via social media, are welcome to contribute and interact with an additional, members-only side of the website. Here are some specific rules we've developed to keep things nice around here.
- You agree, through your use of this website, to be respectful of all others.
- You will avoid any form of harassment, or what could be considered forms of harassment (e.g. doxing, insulting, or attacking), toward either members of the Boba Fett Fan Club, volunteers who run the Boba Fett Fan Club, and/or associates involved with the Boba Fett Fan Club (e.g. artists, authors, actors, advertisers, etc.).
Profile / Account
- You agree to pick a username that is suitable for all ages, without any abusive, hateful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, or similarly offensive words.
- Your registration IP address and email must not match a database of known spammers. (99.99% are bots anyway.)
- You acknowledge that violation of any of these rules may result in having your account removed of the website.
- You will not use the message board to post any material which is abusive, hateful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violates any law.
- You agree that you will use your best judgment before posting. Do not "spam" the boards with posting the same message over and over again. Please use the "delete" link next to any duplicate post of yours if you accidentally double post.
- You agree to not post advertisements and/or inappropriate links, image, or language.
- You understand that we can and will remove objectionable/controvertial posts and/or topics if necessary. This often applies to heated discussions about politics, religion, and other deeply personal opinions that might not be best for our boards about Star Wars and Boba Fett.
- You are aware that we monitor messages for content after they are posted. BFFC is not responsible for posts from users. Please use the "Report" link next to any post that offends you and it will be promptly reviewed by a volunteer moderator.
- You acknowledge that violation of any of these rules may result in being warned and/or banned on the members-only area of the website.
- Messages between members are private, but content therein must abide by these community rules. Private messages follow the same rules as the Message Board (see above).
- You agree that insults and aggressive behaviors are strictly forbidden. You can report any violations to us. We will take immediate action against all problematic members.
- We love chatting with and responding to fans of all kinds, including over DM. Information is gladly given, but our "brand" account conversations must stay on topic about Boba Fett and Star Wars.
- Everyone running BFFC is a volunteer with a separate full-time job, so don't expect 24/7 availability to converse. We will gladly try to respond when time permits.
- Posting the same question repeatedly does not expedite a faster response or additional response if you don't like our initial response.
- Shares, including re-tweets, are not endorsements of the originating account.
- Please do not ask to be "followed" or "liked." Instead, share or "@" us with content you want us to see. We'll usually notice — and often share appreciation.
- Whenever possible, please provide attribution on any content you re-share or re-post from us. We go a long way to curate and/or produce great content and it's the right thing to do in general.
- Violation of any of these rules may result in being warned and/or blocked on social media.
Last but not least
Thank you for being a part of our community — and enjoy the Boba Fett Fan Club!