Boba Fett is ™ & © Lucasfilm Ltd., whereas the Boba Fett Fan Club is a not-for-profit, unofficial website
About Our Usage
BFFC is a non-commercial website meant to educate and entertain existing Boba Fett fans while encouraging new fans. Operating at both bobafett.com and bobafettfanclub.com, this site was created by Boba Fett fans around the world volunteering their time and resources for the education of other fans.
Copyrighted material on this site is used under Title 17 Chapter 1 Section 107 US Code. A copy of "Limitations on exclusive rights: Fair use" can be found on cornell.edu.
Our intention is not to compete or take advantage of any profit that might come Lucasfilm's way; on the contrary, we believe providing a site such as this will cause the fan movement to grow and benefit Lucasfilm, Disney, and all commercial associates.
As Jim Ward told Business 2.0 magazine (May 15, 2001 issue) when he was Lucasfilm's marketing vice president, regarding fan websites specifically, "[the fans are] the foundation that has sustained this franchise for ... years. Star Wars has always been about a collective experience — people coming together to share what they love about the films."
Only the original design, functionality, and content on this site is copyright © 1996–2023 Boba Fett Fan Club unless otherwise indicated.
Our DMCA Policy
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website, we will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using the Boba Fett Fan Club social media and/or Boba Fett Fan Club website (the "Site") if such claims are reported to our e-mail address (see below) identified in the sample notice below.
If you are a copyright owner, authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the Site by completing the following DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement and delivering it to our e-mail address (see below). Upon receipt of Notice as described below, we will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged content from the Site.
DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement ("Notice")
- 1. Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or - if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice - you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
- 2. Identify the material or link you claim is infringing (or the subject of infringing activity) and to which access is to be disabled, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Site or the exact location where such material may be found.
- 3. Provide your company affiliation (if applicable), mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
- 4. Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
- “I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).”
- “I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of, the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
- 5. Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to email@example.com.