Delayed until Q3 2020 (as of 1/2020).
Originally scheduled to ship Winter 2018 (Dec 22 - March 19th, 2019). But that passed and they changed it to Q4 2019. But that has also passed. While known for quality, screen-accurate cosplay items, ANOVOS has an unfortunate reputation for delays.
Retails for $350. Officially licensed.
Pre-order began March 2018 and eventually sold out.
From the manufacturer:
ANOVOS is proud to offer the Star Wars Mandalorian Jetpack Kit. The kit offers the choice to build the Boba Fett version, the Jango Fett version, or your own custom Mandalorian creation!
NOTE: This item is a kit requiring assembly and finishing. Please note that build times and difficulty levels vary between users, and as such there isn't a definitive baseline. New builders will likely require more time and expense than those who have previous experience in building similar kits.
This article of costuming is meant for entertainment use only by adults, and does not offer protection.
* This costume accessory includes details duplicated from Star Wars visual reference and 3D scans.
* This kit contains components to build one configuration of a Mandalorian jetpack in either the Z-6 grappling missile version OR the JT-12 shorter warhead missile version.
* This kit requires trimming, clean-up, painting, and physical assembly.
* Main body shell is fiberglass, with other components including rigid urethane and metal.
* Basic webbing, snaps, buckles, and hook and loop are included.
* Tools, glue, and paint not included.
* Basic instructions for assembly will be made available as PDF download.