[UPDATE: Boba Fett won with 70% of the vote.]
After Jango Fett failed to move on (in what looks an awful lot like voter fraud, by the way), it's now time for Boba Fett to have a shot in StarWars.com's "This Is Madness" popularity contest.
Starting Tuesday March 22nd at 10am PST * and lasting just 24 hours, it's Boba Fett vs. General Hux.
Stay tuned during the day on March 22nd for incremental updates.
Analysis of the Vote
Here's a tally of how the vote is going:
- 3/23 9:59am: Boba Fett won with 70% of the vote
- 3/22 11:09pm: Boba Fett still has 69%
- 3/22 9:08pm: Boba Fett has 69%
- 3/22 6:31pm: Boba Fett still has 68%
- 3/22 4:16pm: Boba Fett still has 68%
- 3/22 12:26pm: Boba Fett has 68%
- 3/22 12:07pm: Boba Fett has 69%
- 3/22 11:09am: Boba Fett has 68%
- 3/22 10:59am: Boba Fett has 69%
- 3/22 10:25am: Boba Fett has 79%
- 3/22 10:20am: Boba Fett has 83%
- 3/22 10:09am *: the site appears to still show the previous match, even though matches are supposed to switch at 10am PST Monday - Friday
See our first post on this year's Fett match-up for our two cents on the technology used for the poll.
Ways You Can Still Help
Need some banners to show more support? We made some that you can use