First seen for a split-second out a window within the Bespin DLC release trailer, here is an exclusive look at Star Wars Battlefront’s latest update where you can find Boba Fett’s Slave I and see all sides of the ship, parked on the East Platform of Cloud City.
This footage is from the Blast game mode, specifically the “Administrator’s Palace” map. Slave I is on the right side of the map from the Imperial starting point. Stick to the outside platforms and you’ll find it in no time.
Screencast by Gustavo Perez for BFFC.
The game also includes some patches for the often-nerfed Boba Fett. In this case, some of his powers improved. Check out these release notes:
- Boba Fett: Modified the behavior of the flamethrower to be more responsive.
- Boba Fett: Increased Boba Fett’s flamethrower active time from 2.5 to 4.5 seconds.
- Boba Fett: Reduced time for jetpack regeneration from 2 to 1.6 seconds.
- Boba Fett: Lock-on distance for wrist launcher added for up to 25m.
- Boba Fett: Increased wrist launcher rocket blast radius from 3 to 4m.
Our initial survey of fans on social media found that the responsive flamethrower update is nice, whereas others found the flamethrower active time to be too long.
For more release notes, see starwars.ea.com.
Playing as Boba Fett is available in the following game modes:
- Sabotage (Administrator’s Palace, Carbon-Freezing Chamber, Cloud City and Bioniip Laboratories maps)
- Walker Assault (Bioniip Laboratories and Cloud City)
- Supremacy (Bioniip Laboratories and Cloud City)
Piloting Slave I is available in the only aerial map among the clouds:
- Fighter Squadron