Spike TV "Don't Make Fun of Boba Fett" Ad (2008)
2008 promotion for Spike TV's airings of the Star Wars Saga. The spots were created by the ad agency Mother New York and directed by Ryan Ebner at HSI Productions. The man behind the mask of Boba Fett is a member of The Dented Helmet community, Bountyone.
*(Two Men come out of door laughing)
*Male 1: "So I said let's see her try that with a pineapple!"
*(Both see Boba Fett)
*Male 1: "Well, well, well, what have we here?"
*Male 2: "Boba Fett? What the hell kind of name is that?"
*Male 1: "Is he foreign or something?"
*Male 2: "Oh! We could call him Bubba!"
*Male 1: "Bubba Fett!"
*(Both laugh and Boba shoots them both. Female comes out of door)
*Female: "Hey, they're about to announce the door prize winn-"
*(Boba Shoots her as well)
*Title: "If a guy looks dangerous he probably is."
Since October 2019
LAST UPDATEDMarch 6, 2022
VIDEO ID #81
Related Videos in This Category
- Spike TV "Don't Make Fun of Boba Fett" Ad (2008) - you are here
- Palitoy Boba Fett TV Ad (U.K., 1980)
- Kenner Mail-Away Boba Fett TV Ad (1978)
- Kenner "The Empire Strikes Back" Slave I Toy Ad (1981)
- Kenner "The Empire Strikes Back" Hoth Ice Planet Adventure Game (1980)
- Kenner "The Empire Strikes Back" Boba Fett Large Action Figure Ad (1978)
- Kenner "Return of the Jedi" Collection Action Figures Ad (1982)
- ESPN Fantasy Football Ad (2011)
- "The Empire Strikes Back" Boba Fett Underoos Ad (1980)
- "Star Wars Saga Sundays - Summer" Ad (Canada, 2010)