This year’s New York Comic Con — which runs Octoner 7 (preview night) through October 11 — has a few Boba Fett exclusives. Here’s your checklist, Boba Fett fans!
- Hallmark’s “Itty Bitty” Boba Fett with Han Solo in Carbonite was an SDCC exclusive, but also an NYCC exclusive collectible
Note: Sales begin at 10am. Get in line early. 300 pieces per day. $20. Limited edition of 2,750.
- Update 10/8 1pm PST: Sold out of day one. Each day has 300 available.
- Funko’s Hikari Clear Glitter Boba Fett is only available at this year’s SDCC
- MimoCo, makers of the MimoBot USB chargers, have a Prototype Boba Fett exclusive! It’s a limited edition of 300 and is $25.
- ReedPOP (the convention organizers) has something called the ReedPOP Supply Co., which just happens to feature a Boba Fett design with the NYCC logo: “NYCC x WLF Boba Fett T-Shirt.” The shirt is $25. Their booth is located in the North Concourse. See official site for more about it. (Helmet nod to our friend BlueJaigEyes on Twitter for the heads up.)
Authors and Artists
Author Daniel Wallace shared his schedule and he’ll be signing “Ultimate Star Wars,” which is the first official “canon” guidebook. The April release included a few pages on Boba Fett, featuring several photos, and leaves it open-ended if Boba Fett is dead or alive. Here are his two signings during the convention:
- Saturday, 10/10: 10am – 11am at DK Publishing (Booth #2204)
- Sunday, 10/11: 1pm – 2pm at DK Publishing (Booth #2204)
John Tyler Christopher, who drew two very popular Boba Fett covers for Marvel’s Star Wars line, will be there according to his Twitter, possibly with some stray Fett covers remaining:
- Saturday, 10/10: all day at North Pavilion CC13 and at the Marvel booth at 1354
Over in Artist’s Alley, stop by to say hello to these fans of Boba Fett:
- Dave Dorman: V 10
- Joe Corroney: B 10
Keep your eyes out for JC Fett! NYCC is his home turf. Here’s our interview with him at SWCA to get up to speed on this rock star: