"Confrontation on The Smuggler's Moon."
* Boba Fett opens the comic with "Greetings, Solo."
* Han Solo: "Boba Fett! But you're dead!"
* Boba Fett: "The Sarlacc found me somewhat indigestible, Solo."
* Dengar is working side-by-side with Fett
* One of Fett's wrist rockets hits a floater carrying a Hutt
* Slave II makes an appearance
* Slave II tries to tail the Falcon through a planetary shield, but they don't make it and the ship gets damaged
Writer: Tom Veitch
Artist: Cam Kennedy
Letterer: Todd Klein
Editor: Ian Stude
Cover Artist: Dave Dorman
From the publisher:
Luke Skywalker is the only man who can save the galaxy, and Han Solo and Princess Leia are the only ones who can rescue him. And Boba Fett is the only man standing in their way.
"Boba Fett! But you're dead!" — Han Solo to Boba Fett
"The Sarlacc found me somewhat indigestible, Solo." — Boba Fett to Han Solo