"Confrontation on The Smuggler's Moon."
* Boba Fett opens the comic with "Greetings, Solo."
* Han Solo: "Boba Fett! But you're dead!"
* Boba Fett: "The Sarlacc found me somewhat indigestible, Solo."
* Dengar is working side-by-side with Fett
* One of Fett's wrist rockets hits a floater carrying a Hutt
* Slave II makes an appearance
* Slave II tries to tail the Falcon through a planetary shield, but they don't make it and the ship gets damaged
Writer: Tom Veitch
Artist: Cam Kennedy
Letterer: Todd Klein
Editor: Ian Stude
Cover Artist: Dave Dorman
From the publisher:
Luke Skywalker is the only man who can save the galaxy, and Han Solo and Princess Leia are the only ones who can rescue him. And Boba Fett is the only man standing in their way.
|"Boba Fett! But you're dead!" — Han Solo to Boba Fett|
|"The Sarlacc found me somewhat indigestible, Solo." — Boba Fett to Han Solo|
Save This in My Bounty
My ReviewLogin to first add a rating, and then you can unlock writing a review.
Next StepLogin to add to list, rate, and review
- No reviews yet.
ContributorsWe are currently beta testing our contributor system. Please contact us with your BFFC username to request early access.
Last UpdatedAug 02, 2019
Bounty ID #143
When you make a purchase through clicking on a vendor link at BFFC, we may receive a small commission. We hand pick links for official merchandise to vendors with great reputations with their costs, shipping, and customer service. We are independently run and make our own decisions — nobody tells us what to do. Best of all, there is no extra cost to you and all proceeds cover our costs to be online, with any excess donated or used for free giveaways. Thanks for your support!