76 (edited by Villimar Wednesday, December 13, 2006 9:37 pm)

Re: RPG - The Great Sith War

Tog watched the battle from the saftey of the rubble. The young kids were close to tears. Tog didnt have time to worry about if they were happy or not. Just if they were okay. He reloaded his launcher just in case. He saw a trandosian take a shot at the tall light blue lady."No fair!". Tog took aim at the Trandosion and fired the launcher sending a whistling missle at him.

Cover ears! Big Boom Boom coming.-Tek

" Ah i almost had her! No matter, lets see what Jerikos got* Gustavo ran under the cover of some trees then jumped up into the highest tree with his jetpack. From there, he fixed his crosshairs on Jeriko's head and fired-

"Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you are abusing the privilege."

78 (edited by Villimar Thursday, December 14, 2006 11:25 am)

There was a large expolision near  the Trandosian, Tog overshot and hit the ground near the trandoisan. The blast sent the lizard flying and out from a snipers shot. Tog lost sight of Jeriko, Tog started worrying. He reloaded the launcher. He had only two other rockets. "Tis be getting bad. We need to move younglings." Tog got up and helped the kids out of the rubble. They ran again away from the growing battle. They ran down a small tunnel and came to a landing pad, they stoped stunned. A sith landing ship was on the pad. It was left ungaurded, Tog smiled.
            Tog loaded the kids onto the ship. "How te sith conquer so many worlds is beyond me. He went to the cock pit. The ship was ready to launch."All nice and ready te go isnt tat swee' of tem."

" Ugh today is not my lucky day......try dodging this!"

*missile locks onto Jawa Tog*

*Kneels down and launches the missile at it's target*

" This better work, otherwise i think I'll join the fray.....

Tog puts up sheilds just in time for a missle to break over them. He takes off and aims the ship's cannons at Gustavo.
"Die Die Die!" Tog fires the cannons.

81 (edited by Gustavo_Perez Friday, December 15, 2006 5:38 pm)

"Nooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!"

Gustavo activated his jetpack in an attempt to evade the hostile fire, but one shot managed to temporarily deactivate the jetpack, and a few other shots caused a huge pile of rubble to fall, and a huge cloud of dust came up into the air.

Tog started firing the cannons at random sith troops and Mandolrians. The republic were losing badly. He landed the ship infront the few republic soldiers. He lowered the ramp an the survivors ran on. The tall blue lady greated the children happily. When they were all on Tog shot the ship straight up and left the wookie city.

"It seems you've been left behind."
They both stood in silence, watching the aura disipate. Lightsabers switched off. It was pointless now, both of them had given up about halfway through the second half. It had been no place to duel. The two walking two feet between each other, towards the small port that held one last ship.
"Yes, it does."
TenRe, eyes open. The background a fuzzy blurb. His glasses had cracked in an explosian. Ruining the image, it wouldn't change his lens type. An important wire must have been split.
It was a derelict, small animals had begun living in the exhaust vents and everything. Two hours of work though, it was ready to take off. Either of them at peace for the time being, their lives more important than a fued or a long dead arguement. Another hour and Ten had placed his sparse possesionsonboard, informed the wookies, while Rilk collected food. His allies having left as well, the battle over. The soldiers had run off, no one to fight.  Forgetting Rilk altogether.
"You should pilot."
"I was planning on it, I don't feel like flying into a tree."
The edge was still there, slightly. Ten had managed to talk Rilk into flying after the Jawa and whoever else. Maddening to think they were working together again. Space put a new curve on it, the ship barely visible in front of them, a few moments from jumping. The signal went through, a nav chart dialed from the other ship. TenRe and Rilk followed after. It seemed fate would be having a happy time.

I'll abdicate at the drop of a hat
(BFFC Moderator)

Tog beamed cordinated to the other ship. Tog entered hyperspace towards Mon Calamari, the closest Republic planet. He hit the button and entered lightspeed.

Meanwhile:

" Ugh.....that was way too close. Good thing the clouds of dust and smoke gave me enough cover to fire my whipcord at that bent tree......"

Gustavo slowly made his way down to the ground and looked about. It seemed the battle was over.

"Well, I guess I'm outta here then."

He walked for a while and found some sort of abandoned wookie ship. He entered, and initiated take-off.

"It's gonna take a while to get used to these controls....."

The ship left hyperspace, Tog quickly entered the landing code so not to be blastedd out of the sky by republic ships. He set a corse for the nearest city on the planet and started the desent. He landed the ship on a landing pad, the wounded were quickly taking to med labs.

((Sorry for my late post. I had a date.))

Kita didn't trust having Jerriko behind her, frack, she didn't trust him as far as she could throw him. And by judging by their sizes at opposite polar ends, she doubted she's even be able to lift him. She'd hear him out. [i/] After[i/] she'd regrouped with her friends. She followed Tog outside, Mikel and Micah standing close to her, Neesha and James asleep in Garrison's arms. Jerriko, silent as a sentinal (sp?), walked out after them.

Land was scarce on Mon Calamari, but often dramatic. They were looking out across a landscape of bloodred and black swirled together in a myriad of enertwining paterns, laced over with silver coils and memanders of tide creeks and pools. Beyond that, jagged black mountains sawed at a sky the same metallic color of the water.

"It's just salts. Formed by the volcanic activity millions of years ago," came a watery-smooth voice.

"Arakah?" Kita asked the Mon Cal behind her.

"In the aging flesh; your wounded are being cared for. Our generals and your leaders wish to speak with you and your persons. They are quite interested in that those two," intoned the light blue Mon Cal, pointing at Jerriko and Tog.

"Any chance that there's a Jedi here that could take care of these guys?" Garrison jutted his chin downward at the sleeping Younglings.

"Yes," Arakah clasped his hands together, "I will take them for a time." He handed them a datapad, "Here is where the meeting will take place."

Kita hung back and fell into step with Jerriko, "The only reason I'm alive is because of you. I thank you for that. I've kept you alive for that reason only-- plus, you're a traitor; I'm curious as to why you betrayed your precious Master. Either you are a double agent or the top kath hound has been replaced? I doubt you had an easy choice in the matter; why would the spoiled ad'ika leave his comfortable seat at his Master's feet to join the Jetii'se?" Kita was tempted to taunt the Trando, but kept her seroius tone that eroded any sense of mockery. "Come, Jerriko, our generals do not like to be kept waiting."

They say that dreamers are an extinct breed. I say they're wrong.

The Dark Lord stepped out of the craft into the soft breeze of Mon Calimari(sp?). He had snuck onto the ship by using Force invisibility. He had had his chance to kill Jerricko but he thought it'd be better to kill all of these Republic fighters. "I can't wait to start killing these pathetic beings. Of course, Jerricko, you will be the first.
The Dark Lord went off to set up a base and to try to contact the Sith forces.

"I look forward to killing you soon!" - Ask a Ninja NInja

TenRe and Rilk had had little trouble following behind the group. No one questioned them, the force had taught each of them this lesson. It wasn't invisibility, they were clearly there. Just, no one needed to care. Cloaks covered their forms, thick wraps around the neck. Lile two vagrants who'd been lost in a sandstorm. Rilk had been persuaded to leave his war sword behind for now. Their lightsabers hidden inside deep pockets worn at the waste from a belt. They glared at each other every so often, one hand always on the clasp of the pocket.
TenRe lacked the fearsomeness or presence of a forcer, while Rilk was adept at hiding his aura-a Sith Assasin technique or something to the equivanlent- masking it. His glasses still broken he would have been stumbling without the force. Rilk seemed aware, leering every so often at the thought of it.
Inside the quarters the pair looked like twins. Their actual clothing harder to see than the matching cloaks. Even then, they remembered one thing, Morticus deserved to die. A bonding oath, forged with weak ink, he wondered how long it would actually last.
A Calamari who'd been tricked, glanced at them.
"TenRe Dian and Rilk. Jedi at your service, we're with the republic party that just came in."
The Calamari nodded, walking off. The procedings beginning around them.

(BFFC Moderator)

90 (edited by Villimar Thursday, January 18, 2007 8:06 pm)

Tog looked at the two cloaked figureds with a confused look. He passed any thought of them and walked on with the rest of the republic party.
The cloaked figure tooked off his hood to show Master TenRe, the other figure kept his hood up. TenRe talked with the tall blue lady. They all entered the Republic base.  TenRe, Kita, Jerriko, and Tog went to talk with republic generals.

The general was...anal retentive. TenRe automatically disliked the man, any number of small details burning an already short fuse. Slightly annoyed he took a moment before saying anything. At the most twenty people, maybe more sitting around the chamber behind him, and he would be responsible it seemed.
"Is there an empty encampment? I heard Sector Twelve was empty. We could easily use the space for a week or so..."
"And I'm expected to just hand it over? That area was emptied for a reason!"
TenRe dropped his glasses past his eyes. The dull color staring blankly ahead. Barely moving, it was all too fuzzy to try.
"Yea, your Fifth division was wiped in half and sent to Kashyyk. I don't see a problem, I am the commander of the Fifth after all."
The general snarled slightly, bringing up the rosters. Sure enough, Ten's image was clearly visible.
"Move along then, expect a carrier in the next few standard hours. I don't have time to deal with this."
TenRe talked it over with Kita, he didn't mention that the fifth was famous for electrical problems among other things...view of the ice blue water was fantastic if he remembered right.
"Alright, we'll heal up and head out."

(BFFC Moderator)

Tog waited, not moving, he watched the general and TenRe go at each others throats. Tog just wanted to swim in the oceans. He had never seen the oceans up close before. He just wanted to swim, he had to learn to swim first. He followed TenRe and Kita out of the room.

* trasmission to Darth Morticious*

" Am I needed, master?"

They waited a few hours for the crusier to come, they got on the republic ship this time and they were all sent to Sector Twelve. When they arrived Tog was the first off the crusier. He ran to a small deck and stared at the sea.

"It's beautiful; isn't it?" Kita asked, walking up behind the Jawa called Tog. He had jumped up on the railing and was staring out of into the distance. It had been a long time since she'd set foot on a peaceful planet. It felt blasphemous(sp?) for her boots to dirty the planet. She felt tempted to search for her sister Mando, a Twi'lek, Nekalah, her half-brother Daylis, the Wookiee who'd taken her in, Rranorrock, and a million others. But, she felt obligied to repay the Jawa, Tog, his debt.

<Wanna learn?> she gestured out to the open sea. <I'll teach ya.>

"Kita!" called a familiar Jedi Healer voice, "We haven't the time! And I still don't know what's going on!"

"Yes, Father," she called back, a slight tone of mocking in her voice. <I promise I'll teach you how to swim after we get settled. Stay near the shallows if you go in. Don't want to lose you.>

They say that dreamers are an extinct breed. I say they're wrong.

96 (edited by Villimar Monday, December 18, 2006 4:17 pm)

Tog nodded to Kita. He walked to a room and turned on the lights. The lights flicked a bit before turning right off. Tog fiddled with the switch trying to turn the lights on. Nothing happened. Tog then opened a vent and climed up it. He found a rather large mess of wires.<Bloody hell fish faces no good electrictins.> Tog pulled out a hydrospanner and started fixing wires left and right. After a while he got the lights working. He crawled back down the shaft and went back to the room.<Tis place electricity nightmare>. Tog walked threw the room and reached a small dock. Tog took off his shoes and ran down the ramp to the shallows. He jumped into the water with a splash, he had never felt so much water before. He splashed around in the water happily.

97 (edited by Kaizer_soatze Monday, December 18, 2006 5:19 pm)

Darth Malificus
race yuhzan vong/sith
class: Sith Lord
allince: sith
weapons: 2 lightsabers that have are double bladed same size as regular can turnnswitch to have it become a lightwip or combine to become staff saber or light chuks crystals black saber crystal and a kaibur crystal shard and a adgean crystal in each
personal light saber single blade with the end were the end protrudes looks like the head of a dragon made of krayt dragon fang produces a blade like red sword
POWERS:destruction orb
Storm
death field
History:During the great sith war the very last true pure blooded sith are on the brink of extinction  some yuhzahn vong expolers stumbled on them at yavin 4 and mixed the species giving birth of darth malifcus. malificus was sent to the sith acadmey on korriban quickly seeing his powers 
Darth revan made him his left hand man malifcus was stationed as govener on rakta prime during the expolsion of the star forge when it happend   he was driven into stasis he awoke in 2000bby seeking to  give birth to an new sith empire so he scoured rakata for the blue prints for the star forge and discoverd updaeted and rebuilt the star forge and is now Darth Banes right hand man the first thing the star forge made was his Cyber netic dragon freind
serpentera it was body was made of metal but malifcus imbued it with the soul of a great demonic dragon of long past
Sepentera stats
weapons:20 quad turbolaser cannons evenly placed among it
w-165 planetary turbolaser on the end 
and in the mouth is the main gun of the sun crusher

TenRe stepped out onto the deck connecting the spaces, it wrapped around. A door leading out from each space. Sitting at a table, flipping the radio on that sat in the middle.
"Going to be a good day today, sun shining. Above 70 degrees Fahrenheit and 30 degrees celcius. Great time for sitting outside relaxing. And now the Sigh Edge band's newest hit..."
Rilk sat inside napping. Trying his best to stay away from everyone and anyone. Sad, it was a nice day. Watching Tog made him feel better, the small Jawa looked like a child out there. Frolicking in the ocean spray. He'd have to go and look for suits for the rest of the group, maybe a storage locker or something...and here they were in a life or death situation and he was worried about swimming. He laughed slightly, and then frowned. Rilk rushing out the door behind him.
"You feel that?"
"Who wouldn't? It seems we were followed."
Morticus was still around, a glimpes was all they needed to figure that out. It'd be hard to pretend they hadn't felt it, cutting this vacation sounded like a good idea.
"I'm going back to bed, Morticus won't do anything for a while anyway. He'll want to regroup, and Mon Calamari is no place to start a war."
"Yea..."
Location didn't mean war was futile...he got up. Heading towards the storage room, popping open the lockers. A heavy steel box landing on his head. TenRe got back up from the floor, lifting ten suits that had been hidden behind the box.. He'd have to head out and buy child sizes. Make Kita do it or something, he wasn't too great at it after all.

(BFFC Moderator)

I really dont want to take the time to read this hole thread whats going on?

Kaizer_soatze wrote:

Darth Malificus
race yuhzan vong/sith
class: Sith Lord
allince: sith
weapons: 2 lightsabers that have are double bladed same size as regular can turnnswitch to have it become a lightwip or combine to become staff saber or light chuks crystals black saber crystal and a kaibur crystal shard and a adgean crystal in each
personal light saber single blade with the end were the end protrudes looks like the head of a dragon made of krayt dragon fang produces a blade like red sword
POWERS:destruction orb
Storm
death field
History:During the great sith war the very last true pure blooded sith are on the brink of extinction  some yuhzahn vong expolers stumbled on them at yavin 4 and mixed the species giving birth of darth malifcus. malificus was sent to the sith acadmey on korriban quickly seeing his powers 
Darth revan made him his left hand man malifcus was stationed as govener on rakta prime during the expolsion of the star forge when it happend   he was driven into stasis he awoke in 2000bby seeking to  give birth to an new sith empire so he scoured rakata for the blue prints for the star forge and discoverd updaeted and rebuilt the star forge and is now Darth Banes right hand man the first thing the star forge made was his Cyber netic dragon freind
serpentera it was body was made of metal but malifcus imbued it with the soul of a great demonic dragon of long past
Sepentera stats
weapons:20 quad turbolaser cannons evenly placed among it
w-165 planetary turbolaser on the end 
and in the mouth is the main gun of the sun crusher

It is a bit to late to join.