Anger leads to hate.
Hatred leads to power.
Power leads to victory.
Let your anger flow through you.
Your hate will make you strong.
True power is only achieved through
testing the limits of one's anger,
passing through unscathed.
Rage channeled through anger is unstoppable.
The dark side of the Force
offers unimaginable power.
The dark side is stronger than the light.
The weak deserve their fate.
                                               Ã¢Â€Â“tenets of Sith philosophy

I would change the world, if only i had the source code.  :cool:

52 (edited by thelastMandalorian Thursday, December 7, 2006 7:08 pm)

Re: RPG - The Great Sith War

Ok seriously, the Sith have way too many allies. That means people who are new HAVE TO BE A JEDI OR A TROOPER. Furthermore anyone already joined one either side can make new  JEDI OR TROOPER CHARACTERS.

Name: Sliv Prath
Occupation/Alliance: Trooper
Species: Shistavanen
W-o-C: Rotary machinegun
Secondary weapon: Verpine shatter rifle
Armor: Enhancd Stealth combat Armor, all black
Grenade: EMC grenades

Sliv followed TenRe to the landing platform. He watched as TenRe welcomed what seemed to be...Mandalorians. Plath sniffed the air suspiciously and slowly approached the newcomers.
"Kita, this is m friend Sliv Plath," Sliv bowed slightly," He's head of security detail on Kashyyk. Excuse him of his suspicions he doesn't trust Mandalorians." "I didn't think he would. Anyway these are my friends Ordo and Skirata. i asked them to come and help after what happened on Yavin." "Yes that was a terrible blow to the Jedi. Well, you look tired let us show you to your rooms." TenRe turned and headed toward the main section of the city followed by Sliv and the Mandalorians.

"I look forward to killing you soon!" - Ask a Ninja NInja

53 (edited by Villimar Thursday, December 7, 2006 4:21 pm)

Name: Sottle
Sex: Male
Race: Rodian
Alliance: Republic
Class: Trooper
Wepon of Choice: Heavy Assualt Rifle
Second Wepon: Precision Pistol
Grenades: Thermal Detonators
Armor: Heavy Red and White armor
Accent: British

Cover ears! Big Boom Boom coming.-Tek

((thelastMandalorian: I believe the speices you were thinking of is the Shistavanen race. Sorry, I can't stay on long. As promised, I'll post by the weekend. TTYL.))

They say that dreamers are an extinct breed. I say they're wrong.

Suttle hated the forest planet of Kashyyk. It was nothing like his desert planet of Tatooine. Suttle was with the Security force of Kashyyk.
"Bloody cold, bloody dark, and stinking to hell."
He watched the jedi and the Shistavanen meet the mandlorians. He scoffed at the Mandalorians having faught them in the war many times.

TenRe watched the surrounding area's blue hologram. Most of the probes destroyed by local wildlife it felt open. Pieces missing were too large. Hopefully it was just his eyes, but with all the luck it wasn't. Suttle had mentioned the same thing. Kita's appearance bothered him, normally it'd be a happy renunionand they'd sit and talk over a glass of something or other. So of course while the two rested Ten hadn't been able to sleep.
"You think they'd actually attack Kashyyk of all places?"
Ten hit a button on the glass frame, improving the image quality inside the dark room if only slightly. The window openings covered and the entrance guarded. It was such a change compared to the rest of the Wookie city.
"They are going to, their presence in the force is obvious. They aren't hiding it, that sickening feeling of demented determination all Sith seem to have. Go and tell the wookies the news, it's time we informed them and sent a courier to the other cities."
"Of course, at once Master Ten."
As the soldier walked off. TenRe felt an old memory hit the surface. So he was hear as well...a presence from another lifetime...
------------------------------------------
Rilk felt it, the aura was too familiar.  The rest of them waiting at the near base of the tree, Rilk had gone on ahead at the Master's orders. Not a wookie in sight, how strange...Slowly climbing, he eventually reached the top. The aura even stronger than when he'd started. Radiating from a small hut with the utmost privacy obvious. Rilk flipped his lightsaber on, Jumping through the covered windows, clashing blades with the former Jedi Master. Who'd sensed him as always.
"Coming back to defend your views of the dark side once more?"
"Shut up old man! I'll kill you and prove who's the better this time! And when I get done I'll hang your skeletal head on my wall!"
Rilk couldn't seem to get past the lengthy weapon, the staff acting like a spear. Rilk's tonfa style set with the blade towards his own shoulder. Defending...enraged his flipped the blade forward rushing toward TenRe. Blocked once again...
"You will never know true power. Rushing into battle without a plan, you have failed to grow since we parted ways. I'm disapointed Rilk, the Dark Side should have taught you ways to kill me. Ways to strike down a man who can barely see."
Rilk slashed down violently, Morticus had betrayed him. Sent him to the fray knowing TenRe was there. The final test of his Sith ways.

I'll abdicate at the drop of a hat
(BFFC Moderator)

(So, you're offering me something to drink while I'm being attacked by an enraged Sith?)

(BFFC Moderator)

Scuttle heard the commotion from Master Ten's hut and he ran for it, he readyied his Assussalt rifle and kicked the door down. He saw the two fighting but coudnlt shoot with out hiting Master Ten.
"Master Ten get down!"

Suttle shouldered his rifle poised to fire. The crosshairs were lining up on the sith warrior when a blaster pressed up against his back. "I have no intention of hurting you, but thisssss iss not your fight. I've seen this many times and there is no room for you to interfere." said a reptilian voice from behind him. Suttle cursed to himself for rushing into the open without thinking it through.

The battle between the jedi and sith raged on without hesitation. Suttle felt the pressure leave his back and spun quickly to catch his attacker off guard. He was startled to find no trace of the trandoshan or in which direction he fled.

-----

Jerriko rushed off through the thick foliage in search of some one who might kill him on sight. It was a risk he needed to take. His death was long over due anyway, and he deserved whatever he got from his old acquaintance. The only problem is that they need all the help they can get, and help was about to come from the last place they expected it.

"Hope you'll be happy to see me Kita."

Good... Bad... I'm the one with the gun.
Hail to the King Baby!!

TenRe sent the lightsaber flying from Rilk's hand with a grand flourish. The blade weakly sputtering before turning off.
He flipped his own off, well aware of his former apprentice's favor for actual blades. The war sword had been knocked off, flying to the other side of the room.
"It's not quite time is it?"
"I told you to shut up Old MAN!!"
Rilk jumped up, the tonfa jumping into his hand. Ten popped the staff to life, connecting with the Sith's strike. Thoughts boiling in the back of his mind, when he'd lost the boy. Force fear, Rilk'd gotten better at it it seemed.
Ten stabbed the staff's dull side into Rilk's stomach, colliding the Sith slid backwards. Slowly getting better as they fought, an ability TenRe had once valued in him. They'd were still too much alike in movement and tactic, Rilk had learned nothing from the Sith it seemed. Nothing but hatred, empty words.
TenRe closed his eyes, truly focusing the force. Channeling it into his feet, ears, hands.
"Training is over now, now we see if you've learned."
"You can't be serious?! You're more of an old fool than I remember!"
Rilk changed stance, you could hear the shifting of his feet. A stance unfamiliar to Ten, it had finally begun.

(BFFC Moderator)

Scuttle ignored the lizard and pulled the trigger.

Scuttle fired the rifle. Before the bolt could interrupt the fight Darth Morticus jumped between it and the target. "You! You will not interfere with this battle, but if you do there will be serious consequences." Darth Morticus crished the rifle and threw the Rodian into the wall. The Dark Lord went off in search of Jerricko. He could feel the stinking general in the Force.

Sliv sniffed the air once more. There was another presence. A former aquaintance. Sliv picked up his machinegun just as Grov and several commandoes made it onto the platform. "Grov! So nice to see you again. It has been awhile snce we met. When was our last encounter?....." "Sl..sl..sliv? Is that really you?" Yes, it is. You didn't kill me on Correllia. You'll find that I'm much harder than that to kill." The Shistavanen bent his head back and bayed. Thus calling forth the Wolfman Corps troopers.

63 (edited by Villimar Sunday, December 10, 2006 8:39 pm)

Scuttle got up his rifle ruined he ran to the rebulic troops to warn them about the sith in the base. Suddenly sith soldiers and Mandolians came down the trees on ropes and swarmed the base. Scuttle got hit in the back by a sith Sniper. They swarmed the wookie city. They moved quickly and silently towards the shield generator. To lower it for the sheilds for the Baslisk war droid and sith fighters.

64 (edited by Villimar Sunday, December 10, 2006 3:17 pm)

Name: Tog
Race: Jawa
Alliance: Republic
Wepon of choice: Modified Rocket Launcher
Second wepon: Small pistol, Detpacks
Grenades: Two Thermal Detonators
Apperance: Like all other Jawas in the brown cloak
History: Tog was took off his home of Tatooine and forced to fight for the republic. He now serves on Kashyyk under Master Ten.

65 (edited by Gustavo_Perez Sunday, December 10, 2006 9:41 pm)

*trasmission to General Jeriko and Darth Morticus:

"Wookie sentries and any other hostiles have been taken care of. Awaiting more orders."

"Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you are abusing the privilege."

66 (edited by Villimar Sunday, December 10, 2006 9:59 pm)

Tog was cold, he was used to warmer weather, he sat on the ground covered with multiple blankets and shivering. Suddenly blaster bolts fly over him and some republic soldiers fell dead. The sith were in the base, Tog quickly got up and aimed his rocket launcher at the charging sith. He fired and blew a hole in the floor causing a rather large explosion. But the sith were to many and quickly over took the republic. Tog threw down his wepons and surrendered.
"<No No don shoot, Tog no work for Republic they force me!><Tog will tell secrets dont shoot!>"

TenRe felt the movement, Rilk slicing towards him. The floor gave, the both of them falling. Branches, leaves, small animals you couldn't be sure cut to pieces as they fought in mid air. Landing mere feet away from other, the Jawa that'd had assigned to him falling onto his back scared.
Ten had just barely heard the Jawa about to spill his guts.
"Little one, should you tell these folks anything. Even the amount of sugar I like in tea and what time I wake up in the afternoon I'll make sure you won't have another chance to save your own skin."
Rilk set out a massive wave of force fear, everyone but the duelists falling to their knees screaming.
"This is our match I'm afraid, they would have tried helping."
"Of course."
TenRe made sure the Jawa was clear out of the way. Sliding out of basic form. Slipping into his own personal accomplishment, staff saber form's Dance of the Stars.

(BFFC Moderator)

68 (edited by Villimar Monday, December 11, 2006 11:28 am)

Tog got up scared from what the jedi had said. He pulled out his pistol and started blasting randomly at anything that moved. Tog jumped to his launcher and took cover. He looked around for a good place to shoot his launcher. He saw a large tree branch that was holding up the walkway that many sith and Mandolirains were running across to the main part of the city.
<Damn, Tog never wanted to fight!>
He reloaded the launcher and aimed at the branch above. He shot it off and hit the supporting branch for the walkway above. The blast ripped threw the supports making debre, sith and Mandolirans fall infront of the charging sith and Mandolorians. Tog ran down the walkway past the two duelest.
<Debre wont stop tem for ever!>

Darth Morticus recieved Captain Perez signal while on a branch overlooking the docking bay. "Captain Perez scal the tree ASAP!" "Yes, Sir!" The Dark Lord watched as Grov held his ground with the onslaught of Shistavanen fighters.

"Grov, it is so nice to see you," Sliv said before raising his machinegun and firing, "It has been how many years? Oh yes! Three years since you betrayed me and left me to die on Correllia." "Guess I should've killed you right from the start, eh?" Grov said while jumping for cover from the Shistavanen's rage. "I guess so." Sliv said somewhat sarcastically. Grov raised his blaster over the cover and fired erratically nailing a Shistavanen in the leg.

Darth Morticus leapt from his branch to another. Grov had the situation under control. The Dark Lord still had unfinshed business with his former general. "Captian Perez if you see former General Jerricko," "Yes?" "Eliminate him on sight." "Understood."

Captain Perez watched a Jawa blow up a walkway with Mandos on it. The rest of his corps scaled the trees as Perez leveled his rifle and shot at the Jawa. Tog jumped as blaster bolts sizzled the air around him. Tog hit the dirt and and moaned at the burns on his cloak.

<Ack! Tog cloack on fire!> Tog frantically pats his cloack and puts the fire out. He reloads his launcher and aims up high were sith snipers are. He shoots the rocket at them. They had only a second to see whats going on before they blew up. The blast sent sharp wood everwhere. Tog took cover under in a metal box.

((I'm sorry I didn't post this weekend. My Mom had to go in for an MRI-thing; they think she might have a tumor (it's harmless; but I was still freaked out..) But, I'll never have it said that I didn't at least try to live up to my word,))

Shrapnel exploded into the air from a rocket-explosion. Kita grabbed Garrison by the scruff of his neck, "Get down, Jetii-jag," she hissed. The four Younglings were cowering in the corner, eyes wide and fearful. Micah and Mikal clutched their tiny lightsabers; James and Neesha were too small to have built their first sabers, however, they held palm-blasters. Kita had trained the Younglings to use other weapons besides their sabers from day one. They'd done her proud. She would rued the day when they'd be taken from her.

"We protect these kids with our lives; am I clear, Jedi? Their our only chance to get to Ursula and the holocrons."
"Crystal, Kita."

A fast moving blur, a thin wisp of smoke trailing behind it, dove past them and under one of the metal boxes. Kita had caught sight of a custom-made rocket-launcher strapped to it's back. [/i] Tog.[/i] She chuckled, the Jawa could make her laugh even in the most stressful of times.

"Hey," she whispered softly, and lifted the metal box gently; in hopes of not scaring the Jawa into shooting, "Tog? I've got a job for you. It'll take you away from the fight, too," she helped the tiny creature to his feet, "See those kids?" she jerked her thumb back at Garrison and the Younglings, "I need them to be safe. Can you do that?"

The Jawa looked around the battlefield; at the Sith and Jedi duels, at the two sides of Mandalorians engaged in hand-to-hand or blaster-to-blaster combat, the screaming of troopers as they were caught in the crosshairs of the battle, and the ear-deafing roars of the Wookiee warriors.  He looked up at the tall, ice-blue human. She was nicer than that Jedi.

<Tog can. Tog promise.>

Watching them go-- it was a strange sight, Kita brought down her wrists to expose her wrist vibroblades, "Come out and play, Jerriko. I'm ready."

They say that dreamers are an extinct breed. I say they're wrong.

72 (edited by Villimar Tuesday, December 12, 2006 12:31 pm)

Tog led the fearful kids away from the battle feild. He ran, the little jedi following him closly. A Sith Trooper stopped them and was about to fire. Tog didnt have time to pull his pistol out of his cloak, so he shot threw it and hit he sith in the neck. He looked at the hole in his cloak and frowned. He couldnt waste time tho. He ran with the kids again running to a destroyed wookie house. He helped the kids inside and hid them under the rubble. He soon got in with them, His eyes darted back and forth looking for any enemy troopers nearby. He looked at the kids, they were terrified, so was he.

TenRe was...faster. Too fast for Rilk to attack, all he could do was defend. Pretend he was still on the same level, two steps behind it seemed. Even with the new stance, anything he'd been taught or invented. The former master's was still the same old one he'd come up with as a Knight. Dance of the Stars had no Sith equivalant, the calmness created by the form was...barely comparable. The length of it was as much of a problem as the movement. He couldn't get close enough to evade.

(BFFC Moderator)

74 (edited by thelastMandalorian Wednesday, December 13, 2006 5:22 pm)

Darth Morticus watched the battle from the treetops. He had watched as the Shistavanens almost overwhelmed Grov's squad and as a small Jawa took out some of the best snipers in the entire Mandalorian army. But more importantly he was watching Jerricko look for Kita. Well when you find her I will have to cut your reunion short. Morticus jumped to continue his pursuit of Jerricko.

-           -            -          -        -                 -        -   

Grov sat behing the storage bin as it was pounded by the barrage of blaster bolts. The flow ceased and Grov took his chance. He jumped up and threw 3 grenades. He ducked down and felt the shuddering of the platform beneath him. Grov peaked over the container and saw destruction.  There were bodies everywhere. Grov noticd the absence of Sliv. "Oh shi..." Grov was cut of by the howl of Sliv and an accurate shot to the back of the head. Grov was dead.

"I pick now above any other time to throw myssself into a sssituation like this! Genius Jerriko, turn your back on one of the deadliest Sith lordsss, get yourself stranded in the middle of thiss... Battle, and above all else risssk your life to help sssomebody who will kill me on sight. Yep, the makingssss of a true intellectual."

Jerriko bounded from treetop to treetop in search of his "friend." He knew Morticus would be on his tail soon, and that's why he had to hurry. A rocket blast sent his former sniper squad flying in every direction, a melancholy feeling ran through him. A traitor to his men because of a stupid sense of pride. His thoughts were cut short as he noticed a glaring light reflecting off two wrist mounted vibroblades. Jerriko's mind raced with ideas, none of which seemed plausible at the moment. The truth wouldn't work, fighting would waste precious time, and...

The moment after "time" flashed through the trandoshan's mind, he saw Morticus's new lapdog, Captain Perez, painting his crosshairs on Kita's helmet. From this range there is no chance he will miss, and not enough time to stop him...

Perez pulled the trigger and the blaster bolt hurtled towards Kita. Reflexivly turning towards the bolt she would have caught it square in the face if not for a familiar body taking the bullet in the chest at the last moment. Kita quickly discovered the body to be that of her leading officer, killed minutes before by a cuncussion grenade. "I'm not ssstupid enough to throw my own body that clossse to you," hissed the traitorous general. "No worries though, I'm the dead man now."

Good... Bad... I'm the one with the gun.
Hail to the King Baby!!