Topic: Hasbro's "Prototype Armor" Boba Fett Helmet

Lot of people love the "Prototype" Boba Fett. Originally just concept art and then a screen test, before getting a makeover with vivid colors.

Hasbro's new Black Series "Prototype Armor" Boba Fett helmet is starting to show up.

BFFC contributor DashRendar2 got one earlier today, way before anyone else, and we put together a 4K/UHD video showing off the details:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lwLWQgUae4

What's your favorite part about this one? What's your least favorite?

Founder/Editor, BFFC
aaron@bobafettfanclub.com

Re: Hasbro's "Prototype Armor" Boba Fett Helmet

I know this is an old thread, but I still can't get over how lazy Hasbro was with this one. On one hand, I can't say I'm too surprised since prototype Boba merch is just a whitewashed cash grab, but they didn't even bother to remove the decals from the actual Boba helmet. One of the only redeeming factors of the prototype costume in my opinion is the "factory new" aesthetic it has over the definitive armor, but you don't even get to appreciate that with this piece because it's quite literally just an unpainted version of the normal helmet. They even somehow managed to mess up the coloring of the forehead arrows; making them red and green instead of red and blue.

It's nice that they at least filled in the dent (even though the prototype helmet actually had a dent as well), and priced lower than the actual helmet. Gives people a nice template if they want to make their own custom bucket.