Re: RPG - Secret Resistance on Manaan

"Hey I ain't a sith, pal," siad Vrook. "I wish to go with you and I will," Vrook said. "Though I may be a jerk, but I ain't no sith." "Now let us leave!"said Vrook.

Karson Fett wrote:

"Hey I ain't a sith, pal,"

(How did you know that Rekk thought Vrook was a sith seeing he only thought it and didn't say it. if Vrook's mind reading pwers are that good I'm not going to have Aphotic think any more. lol)

...I live by one rule and it is this: Freedom. Enslave no one and be no ones slave. No more no less. I am a hunter and no one rules me.  - Alo Fett

Utath looked skeptically at Vrook, but decided that if he was a Sith chances were he wouldn't hide it.

"So what do you want, Vrook?" Utath asked, wanting to get to the point.

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

"I want to help you, help is something I give very rarely," said Vrook," we can talk more later in a safer place."

(Vrook can read body language))

130 (edited by Thylacine Wednesday, August 29, 2007 7:26 pm)

Rekk wasn't quite sure how Vrook managed to read his mind, and that scared him out a bit. He tightened his mental shields more, making sure not even a fellow Jedi can penetrate his thought unless he wanted them too.

"We need all the help we can get, so I guess you can come with us." Rekk grinned slightly, a challange shining in his eyes. "If you're up to it that is."

"Did I ever tell you how much I like ants huh? Especially fried in a subtle blend of mech fluid and grated gears?"
-Rampage, Beast Wars

Vrook smiled, "Great choice, now let get to my apartment," he said.

(im thinkn about possibly joining, would it be to late to?)

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

(no)

( can i join too please ?   yikes )

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

135 (edited by Adeptus_Astartes Thursday, August 30, 2007 5:18 pm)

Name: Gahl Horuk
Faction: Sith
Species: Iridonian
Weapons: Knife, blaster pistol, Double bladed silver lightsaber(can come in half, so then its like two lightsabers) force lighnting, choke, push, pull, jump and speed.
Appearance:covered in scars, has a tattoo that runs from his left palm, up his arm, and to his face, wears a dark cloak, to disguise himself

((Green: If you do join, just remeber this takes place during the Old Republic, which is 4,000 years before Episode IV.))

((Adeptus: Darth Maul is a Zarbrak/Iridonian.))

"Did I ever tell you how much I like ants huh? Especially fried in a subtle blend of mech fluid and grated gears?"
-Rampage, Beast Wars

(Hey , lets get back to the RPG)

"I guess we have no choice but to go with you." Rekk stood, looking at Utath and Que. "Well, come on guys. Let's follow our...friend here." Being the gentleman he was, he offered an arm to Utath.

-Rampage, Beast Wars

Gahl walked the streets, there had been an expolsion in the area, and he had been sent to find the cause. He was geting close, he reached for his lightsaber in anticipation.

Utath took Rekk's arm and wondered where exactly was "safe". It seemed that everywhere they went was dangerous. She also need to get some sleep as her shift at the docks was getting nearer. Then a smile spread across her face. "How about we go to the space docks. I've got work in a couple of hours so I'm sure we could kill some time there."

Vrook looked slightly annoyed but shrugged. "Fine, my apartment can be a back up."

The small party headed to the docks and Utath lead them to a small meeting room that was unused and fairly private. It also had a one-way mirrored window so they could see if anyone was sneaking up on them. 

Utath put the kettle on and sat down beside Rekk. Vrook sat opposite them as Que also found himself a seat.

"So then, we've got privacy. What's the big secret?" Utath asked and awaited Vrook's answer.

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

"The sith I was one at one time, I turned away when they killed my parents," said Vrook. "That sith you ran into was a student of mine, before I left." "I knew it!" exclaimed  Rekk.

Gahl was standing where his targets were just minuets before. He aproched an older looking human saying "You, there were sentients here just a moment earlier. Do you know where they went?" The old man looked at him oddly for a second. "I think they might have gone twoard the docks, not that it was any of my buisness. Why do you care?"
Gahl didnt answer, but he turned and started for the space docks.

"See? You can't hide things like that from me!" He added, pointing at Vrook. "How do we know for sure you won't turn back? Once a Sith always a Sith!" He stopped when he realized that all eyes were on him. He cleared his throat and sat down.

"So...what's the news?" He asked, trying to act like his outburst never happened.

-Rampage, Beast Wars

Gahl was there, now he just need to find them, he searced every dock, refresher, and room he could find. He was close, he knew it, he could feel them.

"Hang on...anyone else sense that?" Rekk asked suddenly, squinting his eyes as he concetrated. "Whatever it is it's Sith," Rekk added in a whisper, hand going to his Lightsaber.

-Rampage, Beast Wars

Gahl would kill them, he would report his sucsess back to the base, he would be elevated in rank. Soon he would be a master, he would make decisons, not follow orders. He opened a door, his lightsaber at the ready.

Vrook was already up, ready to trike his enemy down. 'Calm down, stay focused,' He thought. Vrook slung his whip in the air. Before the sith knew what happened Vrook was holding his lightsaber. "Nice weapon, Gahl," said Vrook," my you have grown stupider since we last met." Vrook threw the weapon in the water. "And just as unhonorable," he said.

Rekk, who was ready to pounce, blinked and sat back down. Vrook seemed to have this under control, but he kapt his hand near his weapon, just in case.

"Big surprise there, you know the Sith." Rekk rolled his eyes. "Any reason why he's here? Besides the obvious that is."

-Rampage, Beast Wars

Gahl laughed quietly. "Youve grown stuipeder since we last met ." He said, his voice gravelly.
"Wha-" Vrook began but he was cut off, as his lightwhip appeared in Gahl's hand. He activated it, and swung it at Vrook, while casting lightning at the others.

Rekk activated his Froce powers, casting a barrier over everyone.

"I should be able to hold this until he gets tired and quits," Rekk said, concentrating on the barrier, faltering slightly. "Or until I get tired and everyone gets zapped. I'm hoping for the first choice."

((I know that's probably not an existing power, but let's pretend it is in this RP tongue ))

-Rampage, Beast Wars