Re: RPG - Secret Resistance on Manaan

Mandal_ShadowWarrior wrote:

(if anyones curious about the droid I was playing as: He was vaped by da grenade. Just clearing up any confusion, peace.)
Mandal_ShadowWarrior

Thats two kills for Aphotic.

...I live by one rule and it is this: Freedom. Enslave no one and be no ones slave. No more no less. I am a hunter and no one rules me.  - Alo Fett

{Okay, HK  follows Rekk now}

478 (edited by Seco Fett Wednesday, February 13, 2008 8:49 pm)

Hi. I started my own RPG, but nobody's playing on it, so I'm gonna join yours.

Name: Craxor D'sor
Race: Human
Home: Cloud City, Bespin
Ship: YT-2400 named the Rekkor
Weapons: Modified DL-18 (Skiff Gaurd pistol), concussion grenades, whipcord, vibro knife
Appearance: Short black hair and deep,black eyes.Tan cargo pants with blue dash stripes,white shirt,blue jacket
Description: Experienced space pilot that's good with a blaster. Sometimes uses alias Vyyk Drago. Pilots his YT-2400 frieghter with a steady hand. Of Mandolorian decsent.

It was a nice evening, and Craxor had just finished unloading a shipment of Oompa fruit to a guy who wanted it on Manaan. He then decided to see the town. As he walked out of Docking Bay 37, he decided to tour the docks first. He walked along and pretty soon he came to the large frieghter docks. A little bit later he  came to a more deserted part of the docks. Suddenly, he came upon several people who were standing around looking a bit strange. Not to mention he was a bit bored, and would have to start the harrowing search for another shipment to do sometime soon, so he decided to ask them what they were doing.

"Hello. What was that flash I saw a second ago?"

Some may run a short while, but none of them would bide.

((Well this RPG is kind of dead.  I would suggest either joining another such as AoS with this character.  Or you could save him for later))

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

I'm about to make an RPG as soon as I have time. In other words Tuesday. so if you wan't to wait...

But yes sadly this rpg is dead. sad

...I live by one rule and it is this: Freedom. Enslave no one and be no ones slave. No more no less. I am a hunter and no one rules me.  - Alo Fett

Why don't we revive it? If nothing else, we could at least do something with me and Aphotic. Heeeeey, if it's so dead, why are you guys looking at it?

Only cause you posted. tongue

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

483 (edited by Seco Fett Friday, February 15, 2008 5:17 pm)

Oh. Well, is'nt it posssible to PM the other characters and tell them to help ressurect it?