Re: RPG - Secret Resistance on Manaan

(Im assuming someone had a lightsaber)
Gahl activated his newfound weapon, and charged the others, he reached them, and swung the blade widly.

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

((Yeah, Rekk did.))

"Too bad he won't be able to hit the broad side of a Sandcrawler with it. It's bonded to me, so it's not going to function properly." Rekk dodged. "Although, he may get lucky and take off someone's arm." He ducked. "Or head...or...you get the idea." He dodged again, trying to summon his Lightsaber to him, but Gahl blocked his attempts.

"Can someone throw something at him? Or shoot him in the foot? I'd love to have my Lightsaber back." Rekk flung a nearby chair leg at the Sith.

"Did I ever tell you how much I like ants huh? Especially fried in a subtle blend of mech fluid and grated gears?"
-Rampage, Beast Wars

"you all have all failed to comply," said Stinger. "prepare to be arrested."

With that he opened up with his Stun gun, shooting at every thing in the room.

(my gun is powerful enough to down a wookie, with one shot)

[i]"Sir, Finishing this Cake."[/i]

Somthing was wrong with the lightsaber, although Gahl did manage to block the chair, it was luck. He continued to flail madly, hopeing to hit somthing, but that was unlikely, as the lightsaber seemd to have a mind of its own.

Stinger saw the lightsaber wielding maniac swing his lightsaber all over the place. He decided to redirect his fire on this one before he stuned the other beings.

"All right, now could I have my blade back?" Rekk used the Force to pull it out of Gahl's hands, while he was distracted with Stinger.

"Did you miss me?" He kissed the hilt of his blade before turning it towards its previous handler.

"Did I ever tell you how much I like ants huh? Especially fried in a subtle blend of mech fluid and grated gears?"
-Rampage, Beast Wars

Gahl launched lightning form his hands, one burst at the droid, the other at the biologicals. They would pay

Stinger picked up a caf-table to pretect him self from the deadly fingers of the dark lighting, but the the table was only good for one use as it shattered as the lightning hit it.

Gahl cast more and more lightning at the enimies, (in continueous streams)

Off topic: Thylacine, got a question, would it be possible for Cujo to draw your character from Mand'alor, along with mine, mandal's and raj'els, if he lets us.

strafeing around the now proclaimed sith avoiding the lightning, Stinger shot a dart aimed at the siths neck.

Ghal stopped the dart in mid-air, and sent it at one of the jedi, he then resumed his lightningstorm.

187 (edited by Thylacine Monday, September 10, 2007 7:26 pm)

((Sure, go right ahead. In fact, I have a picture of Solus myself. I'll post it up in the Creative section as a reference if you'd like. It's just her face, but it should give you an idea about how she looks.))

Rekk, who shielded Utath and Vrook from the lighting got the brunt of it. When the initial pain wore off, he conjured up some Dark Side powers himself.

"I vowed not to use my Dark powers anymore, but since Sith wants to play dirty, I guess I'm going to have to." He threw some Lightining of his own, using every ounce of energy he had to hold the Sith off, after knocking the dart out of the way with a Force Push.

"I don't have much energy left. You should moved or you'll get zapped too when my power fails ," He panted over his shoulder to the others.

-Rampage, Beast Wars

(its more for the benifit of Cujo, as if it gets drawn he will draw it.)

Gahl, takes some of the lightning, but manages to block the rest. he fires back. the purple-blue bolts flying from his fingers.

((Yeah. It's kind of a rough drawing, but it's recognizable. I'll put it up now.))

Rekk gritted his teeth, straining to keep his lightning up. Sweat dripped down his face as he gave on last, strong surge of lightning, before dropping to his hands and knees.

"That's it, I'm spent," He panted, as he tried to get as much air into his lungs as possible.

-Rampage, Beast Wars

As Rekk sank to his knees, Utath drew her "lucky" flash grenade. She waved it for a second in front of Rekk and Vrook so they knew what was going to happen, then she threw it at their enemies. It did little to the droid but the Sith was startled enough that Utath was able to shove him onto the droid.

"Come on!" She shouted as she grabbed Rekk by the arm and dragged them into the docking bay.

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

191 (edited by Mandal_ShadowWarrior Tuesday, September 11, 2007 10:37 am)

Stingers photoreceptors simply tuned out the harsh light of the flash grenade. He could not say the same for the Sith. He was pushed into Stinger, while he couldnt see. The Sith crashed Stinger and fell to the floor with a very bad bump on his head. The other beings ran off in the direction of the hangers. Stinger shot a dart into the Sith to keep him down, and went to pursue the other law-breakers.

"Where'd you pull that from?" Rekk asked Utath as she dragged him into the Docking Bay. "And where was it earlier?" He was still weak from draning his energy, but he recovered enough to keep up for a short period of time.

-Rampage, Beast Wars

Gahl fought to keep the drugs from affecting him, he partially succseeded, managing to stand, and be able to fight, but having sort of a buz, like you would get from haveing a little to much Corrilian ale. he stood, and moved to the end of the docking bay, and found that his lightsaber was balancing on a small ledge, he used the force to pull ot to him. He tested it, finding it still worked well, and set off, after the jedi, and droid.

194 (edited by Karson Fett Tuesday, September 11, 2007 3:17 pm)

"Damn it, HK, where are you,"Vrook yelled.  "Statement in front of you," HK said. "Oh, good, activate your jamming device," Vrook said. "Statement: Yes, master," HK said. HK punched a button on his chest. "Now to the apartment, let go," Vrook said.

( Is there a romance between Rekk and Utath?)

As the jedi ran to the apartment they turned a corner and vrook (who was leading) smashed into a big armord man. "sorry"  said vrook as the others gasped, the man (who was Aphotic) replied "Oh we haven't met. Let me introduce my self." Aphotic grabed the jedi around the neck. Rekk tried to cut off the assalents arm with a saber blow, but it had no effect "cortosis" Aphotic said as he sqeezed harder on the jedi's neck. Just then he saw a droid coming with some nasty looking weapons. the jedi he was chokeing flung a crate at him from the docks it hit aphotic in the back of the head making him drop the jedi he then Apotic picked up the crate himself and threw it at the jedi.

...I live by one rule and it is this: Freedom. Enslave no one and be no ones slave. No more no less. I am a hunter and no one rules me.  - Alo Fett

196 (edited by Alo Fett Tuesday, September 11, 2007 11:47 pm)

((I'm not double posting. FMR IS BACK! and I'm posting for him ))
Suddenly from behind Aphotic a screeching sound came, it was a fork lift being driven by Que. Aphotic turnd just in time to brace himself. It hit Aphotic and pushed him back but he was still on his feet! he then lifted the fork lift and threw it over himself into the sea. While he was doing this Que ignighted his saber and drove it at Apotics face "This may not kill you..." said Que as he fliped the saber inbetween his feet-hands and under Aphotics legs "...but it will sure hurt!" Que then pulled hard on the saber thowing Aphotic off his feet. But that didn't stop Aphotic from pulling out his sonic blaster and fireing at the jedi doug. Que was ready though and doged and as Aphotic stood up Que pushed him off the edge of the peer. "That won't stop him for long but it should make it a bit more easy to deal with the droid and that new sith friend you found" Que said to the others. "Thanks" said Rekk "why did you leave?" asked Utath "I had some...things I had to get. You know I'd come back. I coulnd't leave you all the fun."

...I live by one rule and it is this: Freedom. Enslave no one and be no ones slave. No more no less. I am a hunter and no one rules me.  - Alo Fett

"HK, help me!" yelled Vrook. The droid fired several shots a the man. HK scored a hit. His attacker had left. "Thanks  HK,"said Vrook.

(is that HK me? Or just another HK?)

Stinger came from behind the group fireing his stun gun. He stoped when he saw Gen'Dai lifting crates and throwing them all over the place. He decide that there was NO way he could bring somthing like that with a stun gun, and since this one was causing so much violence, it was clearly mental, so it would not to submit to arrest. He pulled out his Sonic rifle and set it to a death seting.

{unless you want to be., no}

(no i dont, just curious)