Re: Spider-Man 3

I liked the Ultimate Series that was on the TV series as well, it appeals to a younger age-range though. (who cares hmm)
Well Im glad some poeple got the vibe I got from Topher's performance in Spiderman 3. I thought he was a good part with his comical refferances, like Gustavo said, but they Director surely could have buffined up Venom a little huh? Am I right?

Gustavo_Perez wrote:

Besides even though he didn't fight long you gotta admit he beat the crap out of Spiderman and pulled off some pretty sweet moves ( like when Spiderman is trying to sense him but he can't and Venom comes down and picks him up by the head. Friggin sweet.

YES! that was a good part I thought how he couldnt sense him and all........but whats weird is that in the Ultimate Series......his spidey sense goes CRAZY when Venom's around. hmm

TW

{MW} [color=#FF0000]"Death and Destruction to our Enemies!"[/color]
[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

either way, he can't tell where Venom is, which is canon.

Fett_II wrote:

lol gustavo how much money have u spent at bk? and the MTV Spider-Man wasn't half-bad, it was more canon than the movies.

So far 3 kids meals lol....I never saw the MTV series so I can't say. I saw the 1994 Spiderman Animated series though and I thought it was great.

"Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you are abusing the privilege."

i thought that was the best spiderman show as well, much better than the 1960's show or Spider-Man X.

Gustavo_Perez wrote:
Sev Fett wrote:
Gustavo_Perez wrote:

and I say the Venom because there is only 1 Venom. Seriously I hate that Venom 2 Venom 3 crap. Venom 2 was a wuss who got what he deserved from the symbiote, and Mac Gargan is the Scorpion, not Venom. Friggin poser.....there is only ONE Venom.

Too ture.  Eddie Brock will make a comeback.  No one else is competent enough to have the venom symbiote on.

I agree except for the part about Eddie making a comeback. He's dead, you can see his body get ripped apart in the explosion....

Sorry I was referencing the comics.  Eddie slit his wrists and is currently hospitalized.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

Sev Fett wrote:
Gustavo_Perez wrote:
Sev Fett wrote:

Too ture.  Eddie Brock will make a comeback.  No one else is competent enough to have the venom symbiote on.

I agree except for the part about Eddie making a comeback. He's dead, you can see his body get ripped apart in the explosion....

Sorry I was referencing the comics.  Eddie slit his wrists and is currently hospitalized.

Oh my bad. I really hope he kills Mac Gargan, aka poser Venom.

Totally.  And I'm glad that Fortuno kid died.  He was just some power hungry kid who had a point to prove.  His motives weren't good enough.  All he wanted to do was show his dad he wasn't a weakling.  So far all the posers have treated it as a new "toy".    And I think Gargan is working with the good guys but thats information I got from the internet not comics.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

Sev Fett wrote:

Totally.  And I'm glad that Fortuno kid died.  He was just some power hungry kid who had a point to prove.  His motives weren't good enough.  All he wanted to do was show his dad he wasn't a weakling.  So far all the posers have treated it as a new "toy".    And I think Gargan is working with the good guys but thats information I got from the internet not comics.

Hate Gargan why doesn't he use his own powers little poser

109 (edited by Spider-Fett Thursday, May 24, 2007 5:14 pm)

True Warrior wrote:

I liked the Ultimate Series that was on the TV series as well, it appeals to a younger age-range though. (who cares hmm)
Well Im glad some poeple got the vibe I got from Topher's performance in Spiderman 3. I thought he was a good part with his comical refferances, like Gustavo said, but they Director surely could have buffined up Venom a little huh? Am I right?

Gustavo_Perez wrote:

Besides even though he didn't fight long you gotta admit he beat the crap out of Spiderman and pulled off some pretty sweet moves ( like when Spiderman is trying to sense him but he can't and Venom comes down and picks him up by the head. Friggin sweet.

YES! that was a good part I thought how he couldnt sense him and all........but whats weird is that in the Ultimate Series......his spidey sense goes CRAZY when Venom's around. hmm

TW

Welcome back True Warrior!  You know, Eddie isn't neccesarily dead.  Before he got disintigrated, the symbiote might have absorbed his brain, conciousness, and DNA, so that when it returns, it can regenerate Eddie and his body, especially if it merged completely enough with Eddie's body and they truly became one being.  If a fragment of the symbiote survived the explosion, Eddie might have also.

SF

Boba: Lord Vader, I bring good news.--Vader: You have captured Solo?--Boba: No.--Vader: Then what is it?--Boba: I just saved 15% on starship insurance by switching to Geiko! {MW}

True Warrior wrote:

TW

The reason for that is because the movies are more base on the original comics, rather than the non-canon spin offs. In the original comics, Spiderman cannot sence Venom.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

Ugh I hate the ultimate spiderman story.  Like Carnage isn't Venom's spawn, but some mutation of Parker's DNA.

Spider-Fett wrote:

Welcome back True Warrior!  You know, Eddie isn't neccesarily dead.  Before he got disintigrated, the symbiote might have absorbed his brain, conciousness, and DNA, so that when it returns, it can regenerate Eddie and his body, especially if it merged completely enough with Eddie's body and they truly became one being.  If a fragment of the symbiote survived the explosion, Eddie might have also.

SF

If the symbiote had fully bonded with Eddie, Eddie would have died when Spider-man yanked him out.  And if they became the one being Venom would have been speaking as 'we' in the movie.

Yes I'm double posting.  But a span of 3 months isn't really double posting is it?  Some more news on Spider-man.
He's got a new tv series coming out done in the animation of The Batman cartoon (newer one).  And about some movies, Spider-man 4 is still in discussion but a new Venom spin-off has been announced.  I think the internet article said Topher Grace won't be Brock, but Brock indeed will be in it.

Sev Fett wrote:

Yes I'm double posting.  But a span of 3 months isn't really double posting is it?  Some more news on Spider-man.
He's got a new tv series coming out done in the animation of The Batman cartoon (newer one).  And about some movies, Spider-man 4 is still in discussion but a new Venom spin-off has been announced.  I think the internet article said Topher Grace won't be Brock, but Brock indeed will be in it.

Where is there proof of this? Is there like an article or something you could link?

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
I am a Role Playing Gamer, like my father before me.

loved the movie!

my favorite of the series!

loved Venom, New Goblin, Spidey, and especially Sandman!

can't wait for the non-Topher Grace Venom spinoff...

or Spider-Man 4, 5, and (Sinister) 6!

(my wishlist:)

Carnage and Lizard for Spidey 4! (actually, this one probably will happen...)

Rhino and Scorpion for Spidey 5!

Sinister 6 (Chameleon, Electro, Vulture, Kraven, Hydro-Man, Shocker, or Hobgoblin. any 6 will work...) for Spidey 6!

Star Wars Episode VII: Boba Fett's Revenge
Coming to theaters whenever George Lucas dies.

115 (edited by Sev Fett Thursday, August 23, 2007 11:00 am)

Valthonin wrote:
Sev Fett wrote:

Where is there proof of this? Is there like an article or something you could link?

http://www.darkhorizons.com/news07/aviarad.php  Ignore the stuff about bratz.  Just use find and search Venom.  He talks about it several times. 

And for the spectacular Spider-Man which is coming out some time next year methinks,
http://marvel.com/news/moviestories.144 … 257EPoster

Jodo Kast wrote:

Sinister 6 (Chameleon, Electro, Vulture, Kraven, Hydro-Man, Shocker, or Hobgoblin. any 6 will work...) for Spidey 6!

I think Green Goblin should be in there.

why is he shaped all weird? (Spidey)

that looks...weird.

i'll watch the trailer later!

Star Wars Episode VII: Boba Fett's Revenge
Coming to theaters whenever George Lucas dies.

If they're gonna do the Sinister Six, I suggest the original S6 (Doc Ock, Sandman, Vulture, Kraven, Mysterio, Electro ).