1 (edited by Maltese Kentaiba Wednesday, February 22, 2006 7:07 pm)

Topic: Fett vs. Alucard

Strange topic, and I have no idea how many people have even seen the series Hellsing or read any of the comics...
So anyway, the Fett going up against Alucard; resident Vampire hunter, his main weapon a silver pistol crafted from a melted down cross pulled right out of a church.
http://www.pulpfilm.com/anime/images/hellsing1.jpg

I'll abdicate at the drop of a hat
(BFFC Moderator)

Re: Fett vs. Alucard

I have never seen that, so i couldn't really say.

"He's no good to me dead."- Boba Fett

In the past we've always kept non-SW discussions in the Fans forum, so I'm going to go ahead and move this (it can always be moved again.)

Estuans interius ira vehementi SEPHIROTH!
BFFC Moderator

4 (edited by BalanceSheet Wednesday, February 22, 2006 8:51 pm)

I love Hellsing, awesome anime.  Can't wait for them to put together the new Hellsing anime series where Alucard and the Walter fight Millennium.
I would say that Alucard would win, seeing as  nothing seems to be able to kill him.  He's pretty much unstoppable, unless...I don't know, Boba got clever with some anti-vampire weaponry. 
Boba vs Walter would be an interesting fight, though whether Fett could handle the Angel of Death is beyond me.
How does the magna stack up against the anime?  I've never read it...

"If you don't want me to eat you.....SAY SOMETHING." 
-Captian Murphy

Sorry bout the wrong place post
Haven't read the manga yet, I should check that out, thank you local comic shop
It'd be a long run i think, you've got Fett greatest bounty hunter in the galaxy and Alucard...the guy has a scene where he loads his gun with his teeth. I can't ever remember but doesn't he have a limited number of bullets because they're made from the same cross? Dang it's been a while.
I can imagine something like this going on for hours, them both running out of ammunition and then trying to strangle each other with their bare hands

I'll abdicate at the drop of a hat
(BFFC Moderator)

Well, Fett is only human.  Eventually he would die.
He would have to utilize anti-vampire weaponry instead of his usual stuff.  Blasters and rockets'd just poke holes in him.  And if Alucard released his Control Art Restrictions all the way...I doubt Fett could handle it.
Boba's only chance would be to get some holy water, mercury bullets, and a lot of stakes.
Probably a closer fight would be Boba and Paladin Anderson.

-Captian Murphy

I have read about the anime, and if Alucard is anything like Van Helsing (from the newish movie, not from the Dracula book) or D, Fett would kill him.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

Alucard=Dracula, THE original vampire,he is nothing like Van Helsing.
He can take any ordinance not designed to kill vampires, and can usually handle the stuff that is.
In the anime, he works for the Hellsing organization, a group that hunts down and destroys vampires across the globe.
When he releases his Control Art Restriction (he limits his power unless absolutely necessary) he is pretty much unstoppable, and would eat Fett alive unless he came up with a clever way to beat Dracula himself.

-Captian Murphy

When I saw the title i thought you ment Alucard from Castlevania. Never heard o' this guy, though. My bad.

YOUR AD HERE--this space for rent (or lease to own). Call 1-234-5678

I have faith in my Fett.  What he lacks in immortaily he makes up for in cunning, will, and sheer daring.  My credits are on Fett.  My guess, Fett would locate him with sensors and fry him with the main guns, until he turned to dust. There's invincible, and then there's superior firepower. wink

[url]http://museunplugged.blogspot.com/[/url]

he scares im gonna get nightmares now

What if he doesn't survive?He's worth alot to me

Ursula wrote:

There's invincible, and then there's superior firepower. wink

If Fett insisted on using the Slave I, Alucard would almost definetely release Control Art Restriction.  In which case Fett would not be able to accurately target him.
Control Art Restriction release puts any opponent at a huge disadvantage;  Alucard's opponent plays entirely by the vampire's terms as the world turns red and dark around them.  He becomes a metaphysical, shapeshifting black wolf covered in eyes (would have to see it) that devours any unworthy opponent.

-Captian Murphy

Mandalrian v.s. vampire, who wins? (I will give you a hint; it begins with "M".)

I WILL FIGHT YOU TO THE DEATH.  smile

Sorry, no matter how good Fett is, I doubt he can handle Dracula himself. 
A more balanced fight, I believe, would be between either of these two characters:

WALTER
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e20/BalanceSheet/Walter.jpg
Sort of the butler of the Hellsing Organization.  While he often complains of how much he has lost with age, he is utterly devastating against massed opponents, tearing them into pieces with razor wires, only a few molecules thick, that spread out from his gloves.

PALADIN ANDERSON:
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e20/BalanceSheet/PaladinAnderson.gif
The most powerful anti-vampire warrior within the Catholic Iscariot organization, and somewhat of Alucards rival throughout the anime and magna.  Can summon a seemingly unlimited amount of blessed bayonet-knives against an opponent, and can regenerate lost limbs over time.  Low-to-medium caliber bullets and projectiles just bounce off of him, and he can transport himself when losing a fight.

Boba CAN'T handle Alucard...but he might be able to beat one of these guys.

-Captian Murphy

Perhaps Fett could not kill him, but if some old scientist (Abraham van Helsing) could take out Vlad Tepes, so could Fett. He could also kill Anderson and Walter with relitive ease. In our "fight to the death", should we use swords, or fists? smile

How would Fett kill Anderson,a guy who can regenerate, teleport, repel projectiles and summon an endless stream of bayonet-knives? 
And this iteriation of Dracula is a LITTLE bit more powerful than the one in the book or Van Helsing movie. 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alucard_%28Hellsing%29
As for our fight, tradition states that the challenged, which is you, decide the manner of combat.  smile

-Captian Murphy

BalanceSheet wrote:

How would Fett kill Anderson,a guy who can regenerate, teleport, repel projectiles and summon an endless stream of bayonet-knives? 
And this iteriation of Dracula is a LITTLE bit more powerful than the one in the book or Van Helsing movie. 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alucard_%28Hellsing%29
As for our fight, tradition states that the challenged, which is you, decide the manner of combat.  smile

Fett killed plenty of Tradoshans, and they can regenerate limbs. As for Wikipedia, once our argument began, I went there to see exactly how good he is. He is a bit better than I expected, but he is still no Fett. Anderson's bayonets could prabably not even peirce Mandalorian armor. You need something as hot as a reactor core on a ship just to melt it into armor. For our fight, fists (feet,ect.) seems more honorable smile .

Slightly off topic...but where do you see this Hellsing show?  Did you have to buy it on DVD, or does Adult Swim show it?  (The animation reminds me of Vampire Hunter D for some reason, probably just because there's a picture of a vampire.)

I don't know if Fett could take a vampire.  They're kinda super-fast and super-strong, so I think he'd be out of luck, unless he had a lot of time to plan his attack in advance.  Or if he used a crossbow and a squirtgun filled with holy water.

Estuans interius ira vehementi SEPHIROTH!
BFFC Moderator

BFFC Chrys wrote:

Or if he used a crossbow and a squirtgun filled with holy water.

Squirtgun?  LOL, that would be funny.
Sorry, I really don't know where you could find a DVD of it...I'm not a huge anime buff, I just copied it off a friend's computer.  And I don't get Adult Swim...so I wouldn't know.  I googled it just now, and there's places that sell it online...hope you find it somewhere, it's good stuff.  smile

Boba would definetely need anti-vampire weapons to do him any damage, and a lot of time to prepare.  The only way Anderson can combat Alucard is by covering the walls wherever they fight with blessed writs (or pages of the Bible, I'm not sure), that cancel out Alucard's black magic, so Fett would definetely need those...I wonder if it's possible to bless a blaster to fire holy bolts? 
As for Fett's armor, draco...how did he get it all dented then?  I warn you, Anderson sliced a subway car in HALF with his bayonets...and Fett doesn't have armor around his neck. 
Another thing about Walter I forgot to mention...he can dodge any projectile, no matter how many and how fast.  All he would have to do is get his wires around the cracks in Boba's armor...and he would fall apart into pieces.
(I bow and enter a fighting stance).  smile

-Captian Murphy

Boba Fett. Why? Boba always wins

"This is where my theme song would kick in, if I had a theme song. And not that Flash Gordon movie thing, either." —The Flash

21 (edited by draco fett Monday, February 27, 2006 1:06 pm)

BalanceSheet wrote:
BFFC Chrys wrote:

Or if he used a crossbow and a squirtgun filled with holy water.

Squirtgun?  LOL, that would be funny.
Sorry, I really don't know where you could find a DVD of it...I'm not a huge anime buff, I just copied it off a friend's computer.  And I don't get Adult Swim...so I wouldn't know.  I googled it just now, and there's places that sell it online...hope you find it somewhere, it's good stuff.  smile

Boba would definetely need anti-vampire weapons to do him any damage, and a lot of time to prepare.  The only way Anderson can combat Alucard is by covering the walls wherever they fight with blessed writs (or pages of the Bible, I'm not sure), that cancel out Alucard's black magic, so Fett would definetely need those...I wonder if it's possible to bless a blaster to fire holy bolts? 
As for Fett's armor, draco...how did he get it all dented then?  I warn you, Anderson sliced a subway car in HALF with his bayonets...and Fett doesn't have armor around his neck. 
Another thing about Walter I forgot to mention...he can dodge any projectile, no matter how many and how fast.  All he would have to do is get his wires around the cracks in Boba's armor...and he would fall apart into pieces.
(I bow and enter a fighting stance).  smile

First off, it is not on Adult Swim. Second, if Fett HAD to, he could kidnap Hellsing (I do not remeber her first name), and tell Alucard to give up the fight. Fett could probably blind the vampire with his morality. As for Walter and Anderson, Fett could simply use a lightsaber, which would cut through the wires, and bayonets.

Once I enter the ring and bow, we both float tinto the sky like in those cheesey ninja movies (i.e. "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon") and fall from lack of consiousness smile .

I admit, kidnapping Integra Hellsing would be a bold plan, and probably would force Alucard to concede.  But that's kind of going outside of what would happen if they actually fought. 
As for the lightsaber... granted it would probably cut through the wires and bayonets.  Fett's helmet sensors would probably detect Walters near-invisible wires, and if he's fast enough (which he is), he would cut them all down before they reached him.  Hitting Walter with any weapons, though, would be difficult.
As for Anderson, there's the simple fact that he can summon an INFINITE amount of these blades, and keep them coming.  No matter how skilled Fett could become with a lightsaber, there is no way he could deflect them all without  the Force.

We wake up hours later, and take a short break for peanut-butter and jelly sandwiches. smile

-Captian Murphy

23 (edited by draco fett Sunday, March 5, 2006 9:28 am)

When fighting the Paladin, Fett could cause a distraction (bomb, flame-thrower, ect.), and send a blaster bolt into his head. He an cannot regenerate that. Also, Fett easily bested Deadpool, a mutant who once regenerated his entire body from his hand. I just wanted to add one of Deadpool's quotes (he is completely insane, but one of, if not the, best mercenaries in the Marvel continuity) "No my dear friend Ratbag, he is good. You can tell because he has a mop."

I pretend to be allergic the penutbutter, and go into the feetle position, and while you are in shock, I kick you in the gut smile .

Anderson survived a .454 explosive round to the forehead.  He can handle a blaster bolt. 
How did Fett battle Deadpool?  Not the same universe...

I am angry that you would decieve me like that, so I pull out my beatin' stick and aim for the head.  smile

-Captian Murphy

BalanceSheet wrote:

Anderson survived a .454 explosive round to the forehead.  He can handle a blaster bolt. 
How did Fett battle Deadpool?  Not the same universe...

I am angry that you would decieve me like that, so I pull out my beatin' stick and aim for the head.  smile

He Wizard magazine cross-over (you can read about it on this site, I think). I did not know Anderson could do that, but it is obvious that Fett can best and knock out imortals. Deadpool did not have an infinent amount of blades, but he has anywhere from twenty to thirty-five blades on him at all times.

I pull out a mint-condition green-back Fett figure, and put in front of my head, knowing niether of us can harm a Fett. We then agree that there shall be no more cheating (deception, weapons, manipulation) smile .