Re: Fett vs. Alucard

Actually, in "Master of Monster", Integra's father says that just a stake in the heart would not be enough, that the rules for their defeat were more complex than that.

"If you don't want me to eat you.....SAY SOMETHING." 
-Captian Murphy

Boiling the heart is an obscure way of killing vampires. Fett would launch a missile, or granade or something (as a distraction), run up to Alucard while he is lanching it (before the vampire can release Control Art Restriction), and boil him.

I then use Dragon Twister, or whatever, and you go flying up.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

While Fett's running at Alucard, he can just teleport behind him, disappear into the shadows and strike from behind.

You aren't playing good enough.
PLAY BETTER!
*whap!*   
My PLAY BETTER! sticks stretch out towards the ground as I spin through the air, and knock the breath out of you.

-Captian Murphy

BalanceSheet wrote:

While Fett's running at Alucard, he can just teleport behind him, disappear into the shadows and strike from behind.

You aren't playing good enough.
PLAY BETTER!
*whap!*   
My PLAY BETTER! sticks stretch out towards the ground as I spin through the air, and knock the breath out of you.

Fett's sensors would indicate where Alucard is once reaperead. Fett would then wait untill he got close to him, then boil the heart.

What exactly is PLAY BETTER? I take the hit, and then throw the Demon Windmill Sharukin at you.

He would teleport to a distance, release Control Art Restriction, and eat Fett.

PLAY BETTER! is a term my percussion buddy uses when he whacks people with a sharp, painful brush-stick.
I dodge the Sharukin, though it grazes my cheek, drawing a trail of blood down my cheek.  I lick it up, smiling creepily, and pull out a fourth PB!, and link them up in pairs, creating spiky dual nunchucks.  I move in for the kill...

-Captian Murphy

Fett would simply through a bomb as a distraction again and again, untill Alucard realizes that teleporting is of no use.

I put my swords away, and pull out an inflatable (but it looks real enough to trike you) war-hammer and slam toward your head. Not knowing that it is a fake, you put up both nunchucks, and I throw a lobster at your feat.

Eventually, Fett would run out of bombs. 

The pain is beyond words. After screaming my lungs out like a little baby and sobbing in a fetal position, I pull out my inflatable (but looks real enough to trick you) giant hammer, and hit you square in the chest.

-Captian Murphy

He could use a blaster, anything that would cause a distraction.

I take the hit, sumersalt backwards, and pull out an EE-3 BlasTech blaster-rifle, and fire at you.

big_smile He would eventually run out of distractions.

I absorb the energy into my hands like Vader, and grab the gun out of your hand with the Force. 
I then summon my pet rancor to finish you off.

-Captian Murphy

Yes, but before he ran out of distractions, Alucard would have realized that Fett has  an unnumerable amount of weapons, so he would try a different stratagy.

But you did not realize that my blaster had a mini-bomb in it. I now call apon my squad of Yautja to kill your Rancor, and they hull the skull away.

And then Chrys jumps in the middle of the fight to laugh at you both because you sound so much like her boyfriend who is constantly playing informal RPGs.  wink

Estuans interius ira vehementi SEPHIROTH!
BFFC Moderator

How dare she mock our sacred combat? 

Alucard only needs one good shot with his Jackal, and Fetts missing a torso.

*gasp* not the skull, the most valuable part!
I pay off a horde of Jawas that begin swarming you and your Yautja.  Unfortunately they are no longer under my control, as they believe Chrys to be their "Dark Queen" and won't listen to me anymore.  sad

-Captian Murphy

Fett could just fly over the bullet, zoom towards Alucard, and boil the heart.

We then begin picking of the Jawas one by one with a pistol.

And the Dark Queen chuckles evilly because her jawas have rabies.  Buahahaha!

Estuans interius ira vehementi SEPHIROTH!
BFFC Moderator

Boba cant fly over/dodge/avoid bullets, this isn't the Matrix!

blasted creatures...biting me all over...world going dark...help....

-Captian Murphy

Fett could block one with the light-saber, and before Alucard could shoot again, Fett would fire rapidly. He would keep walking toward the vampire, and then boil the heart.

I pull out my three swords agein, and use 100 pound (or ton, or whatever) cannon on all of you, including those desert punks. I then put my swords away.

Alucard would teleport away, and Fett can't stop bullets with a lightsaber, especially if Alucard uses both his guns. 

Thank the maker, he put the swords away...taking advantage of his temporary vunerability, I throw a basketball at your head.

-Captian Murphy

He could not block the bullet with the light-saber, but he could slice it. If Alucard teleported, Fett would do the distraction thing again.

I take the hit, but I then open fire on you with the Jackal.

he could program the slave 1 to be a distraction, fly behind him and use eveything at least twice on him, just trying to comment.

And I watch from a distance as you three do what you do, slowly walking to the fridge for a frozen chimichanga to warm up...

I'll abdicate at the drop of a hat
(BFFC Moderator)

Maltese Kentaiba wrote:

he could program the slave 1 to be a distraction, fly behind him and use eveything at least twice on him, just trying to comment.

And I watch from a distance as you three do what you do, slowly walking to the fridge for a frozen chimichanga to warm up...

Finally...

Actually, Fett would probably just use the flame-thrower. Also, I have been meaning to ask you, what does your name mean?

When I see you open the refridgerator door, I yell "NOOO!!!" I have riged it to explode on contact, it was a trap. All of the frozen food then shoots out like bullets. I guess you are part of this fight now big_smile . Get your giant mallet, chain-saw, and fake rat at the ready.

71 (edited by Maltese Kentaiba Thursday, March 9, 2006 8:10 pm)

maltese kentaiba is the name of the bounty hunter in a star wars story me and a friend are writing, he's about seven feet, wings, kind of like a humanoid flying fox.

Leaping out of the way just in time, I attemtp to find something of use in my closest, a katana or kama if i'm lucky, and all that i have is an out dated cookie the size of my head, throwing it it hits and knocks one of you out giving me time to escape in search of lunch

I'll abdicate at the drop of a hat
(BFFC Moderator)

As to the lightsabers, it isn't a matter of Fett slicing or blocking the bullets, rather that he cannot accurately meet a projectile going as fast as the Jackal's bullet, let alone two coming at the same time aimed at different parts of his body.
As for Slave 1...Alucard would teleport aboard the ship, which would give him a safe place to release Control Art Restriction, and tear the ship apart from the inside.

I summon up my legions of the undead, a vast army of rotting corpses that burst out of the ground around you.  They promptly begin slapping you with raw chickens.  There is a slight chance you have contracted salmonella.

-Captian Murphy

Before Alucard even aims the the gun, Fett would blast his. The Slave I would be moving too fast for Alucard to teleport into. I if he tried, he would get  boiled by the engine.

I then tell your army that you are the Grim Reaper, and they attack you because they think you killed them. They now attack you. Since you cannot see around them, I fire the Jackal at you.

Well, if it becomes a matter of who can shoot first...the argument would devolve quickly, seeing as I believe Alucard would be able to fire a round first.   
Depending on the environment of the duel...I would say that Alucard could teleport to some kind of cover, or a signifigant distance away, which would give him the approximately five seconds he needs to release control art restriction, at which point any "distractions" or amount of ordinance Fett and Slave I could pump into him would stop him from tearing Fett's head off.

Well, since I can't dodge a bullet, or block it with my lightsaber I apparently have because of a Tales comic, and because I can't wield the Force, I simply shoot the bullet out of the air because I am a crack shot.  It explodes harmlessly and I then shoot the gun out of your hand.
After a long, passionate speech, I convince my army that I am an angel from heaven, and that their souls will be saved from damnation if they kill draco.

-Captian Murphy

Fett could call Slave I to ram into Alucard/wolf beast thing, cauding Alucard to die, and be reborn. While he is bieng reborn, Fett would run over to him, and boil his heart. Fett would just shoot simply shoot the bullets smile .

Fett had the light-saber in the "Enemy of the Empire" series. You are forgeting that I am a master swordsman. I quickly pull out my sword, and I use 3,000 worlds on the corpses and you.