51 (edited by True Warrior Monday, November 20, 2006 10:09 am)

Re: Why doesn't Boba Fett have a girlfriend?

we all know Y and EXACTLY why Boba Fett doesnt love.......
because of the loss of his dad he has learned not to cling on to anything that might hurt him in the process like how jedi's arent allowed to love.........its giving yourself a weekness.......but I know the awesome members of BFFC are smart enough to know all of this. wink

TW

{MW} [color=#FF0000]"Death and Destruction to our Enemies!"[/color]
[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

Totally agree with you, TW.

"Die? Didn't you know that Spartans never die?'- Spartan-051 "Kurt"

True Warrior wrote:

...like how jedi's arent allowed to love...

Correction, if I may be so bold? Jedi aren't allowed to love because love leads to strong emotions, and the first part of the Jedi code is 'There is no emotion, there is peace.' Jedi are trained to be devoid of emotion. Like Vulcans, except not as detached (sorry, I couldn't think of a better example). Furthermore, love encourages passion. Whereas the Jedi teach that 'There is no passion, there is serenity,' the Sith teach that, first and foremost, 'Peace is a lie, there is only passion.' So Jedi aren't allowed to love because it can lead them to the dark side, NOT because it can become leverage... although that's also a good reason.

Well said!
Anything that means anything to Fett is an automatic target to all his enemies, that’s probably a reason why he doesn’t have a girlfriend...though I'm pretty sure someone else already said that...

"Stop whining. Before you really get me irritated."
     --Boba Fett

Boba's farther Jango tells him 'bounty hunters have know friends'

As You Wish

56 (edited by draco fett Saturday, January 13, 2007 7:58 pm)

Actually, it was "No friends, no enemies. Only allies and adversaries." That never seemed to bother Boba, as in the young Fett books (I truly wish that I had not read them), Boba has four friends.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

draco fett wrote:

Actually, it was "No friends, no enemies. Only allies and adversaries." That never seemed to bother Boba, as in the young Fett books (I truly wish that I had not read them), Boba has four friends.

That is true, i can't remember everything but he does not have friends later, he learns shown in the book.

As You Wish

Boba Fett doesn't need a broad!

Boba Fett does not have a girlfriend because he is already married to a Kiffar named Sintas Veil. He also had a daughter named Ailyn (whom Jacen Solo killed) and has a granddaughter named Mirta Gev. He left Sintas because when he was a Journeyman Protecter of Concord Dawn a fellow Protecter raped her. Boba then killed the Protector and did not tell anyone but Sintas why. Because of this it was thought he killed the man for no good reason and he was sent to jail. When he was finally let out he was so messed up he believed he would only end up hurting his family in the end. So he left them with some money and encased by bitterness and anger he became a bounty hunter again. (At this point he was 17 of 18)

“Whoever angers you, owns you.”

He kills every girlfriend he meets, you know bounty hunter

He doesn't kill every girlfriend he meets. The whole point is that he's not like the other hunters. He knows that would be stupid and pointless. There's no way he would kill his girlfriends unless they crossed him.

“Whoever angers you, owns you.”