Topic: Political poison

Who in your opinion was the worst person to have ever been in vast control. I.E. Dictators, leaders, Religious leaders.
I'd have to say Stalin or Hitler, During World War 2 Japan lost about 2million lives while Russia lost nearly twenty million more.

I'll abdicate at the drop of a hat
(BFFC Moderator)

Re: Political poison

hmmmm  i think it would be a close tie between those two.....  i'd have to say Stalin was the worst...so that is who i'm going with...  smile

{MW} MS9

ā€œ(Iā€™m) Just a fly in the ointment, Hans. The monkey in the wrench. The pain in the a$$.ā€ -John McClane

I'm going to go with Stalin just because he was an evil psychopath, but Lenin was really bad as well.  And then there's Pol Pot, the cannibal.

Estuans interius ira vehementi SEPHIROTH!
BFFC Moderator

And there's Nero.

"Whoever is a highly evolved, super-genius raise your hand."  *raises hand*   "Oh."     
-----[color=#FF0000]Rodney McKay[/color]

i think that hitler was the worst, he all most elmanted a hole culture of people. all stlen did was kill those who oposed him. he had a more logical reson.
(i hope that no gets mad just my opinen.)

some blood lines were ment to end.

6 (edited by True Warrior Tuesday, May 23, 2006 12:08 pm)

Hitler! definately. That son of a b**ch killed ALL THOSE POEPLE!! mad He was an evil genius, man! He convinced ALL THOSE PEOPLE to kill all the jews and to have 'the perfect race'.........pfff!! What an idiot!! I hate him! I hope Satan IS shoving pineapples up his butt every day!! (Anyone see the movie Little Nicky wink )

{MW} TW

{MW} [color=#FF0000]"Death and Destruction to our Enemies!"[/color]
[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

Hitler was a propagandist, not really an evil genius. Although, I watched a special called High Hitler; In which it describes his medical condition at the end of the war. He had Parkinson's, Syphilis[affects your nervous systems, sure that's not spelled right.] And his doctor had him on amphetamines. Broken needles in his skin. Also, he was a vegetarian, which screwed with his bowels. The almighty perfect race shouldn't have gas, he took meds for that.
No wonder they lost the war, although he had delusions of his "perfect" race before that.

(BFFC Moderator)

I have to say (other) because I know the truth. =/

Kel Solaar at your service, for a price...

bobathekid wrote:

i think that hitler was the worst, he all most elmanted a hole culture of people. all stlen did was kill those who oposed him. he had a more logical reson.
(i hope that no gets mad just my opinen.)

Hitler was evil, but he's nothing compared to Stalin.

Hilter killed around 6 million people, while a very paranoid and cruel Stalin killed around 20 million of his own people. (Which is actually only the second highest death toll of the 20th century behind communist leader Mao Zedong.) His twisted view of communism forced his people to live for years in terror and millions of people would just "dissapear" for speaking against him, for being five minutes late to work, not meeting the high production quos at work, or just because he "suspected" they were a threat to him.

I'm just glad in America we don't have to worry about that kind of thing.

"A thousand years of space and time and I have never come across anyone wasn't important." -- Doctor Who

Who, knows.............maybe we will. hmm

{MW} TW

{MW} [color=#FF0000]"Death and Destruction to our Enemies!"[/color]
[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

The whole world is damned anyway, we've all got to die sometime.
I have a very tiwsted out look on my fate, I guess I don't care about dieing. Just as long as I go out with some dignity.

The reason why we don't hear about Stalin is because of Hitler, everybody was worried about Nazis rather than communism. As most of us know the red army was one of our allies after Hitler betrayed Stalin. We sort of let it slide, or we may not have known in the first place.

(BFFC Moderator)

I'm not worried about dying. Like you said, we've all got to die sometime. I have a child though... That's my only concearn.

Kel Solaar at your service, for a price...

I would say Diocletian. He slaughtered Christians.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

other than that, I'd have to say  Sixtus IV's Papal Bull and under Ferdinand and Isabella of Castile which were the starters of the spanish inquisition back in 1478.

Well, Kel, we can always hope and pray. Try as we might and as much as we can.

(BFFC Moderator)

Also, Louis XIV, I forgot about him.

take it easy baby take it as it comes