Topic: Name Your Clone

If you were given a clone trooper as a reward what would you name him?

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

Re: Name Your Clone

wow, thats a good question.....

are we talking in the real world or in star wars, because then the name would be quite different

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

it also depends on which clone group he's from, like would he be a normal white job

Aliit ori'shya tal'din - Family is more than bloodline

Let's say it's in the SW universe and it's a standard clone trooper.

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

If he didnt want to name himself Id go with Jax.

[i]"Sir, Finishing this Cake."[/i]

If I had to name him........ I think it would be Mereel.

Church... when I die I want you to have my orange juice!

I would name mine Reginald or Howard. I like the sound of those names.

A man's worst enemy can't wish on him what he can think up himself. Yiddish saying

Kal. Maybe. Beyond that, I really don't know--I'd probably just pick a Mando name I liked.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yff3jH8NECs]"Touch my Awesome Button."[/url]
--Captain Dynamic--

i would probably name it dolly....

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

Fred

I'd name him.. Jason .. I've always wanted a clone to be named Jason.. . .

,,Ca'nara ne gotal'u mirjahaal
   shi gotal'u haastal,,

What's the Mando translation for SaladShooter.....?

My Backpack's got Jetts....

wow, thats weird...

JettFett72 wrote:

What's the Mando translation for SaladShooter.....?

behot shukur...   or close enough..:P

,,Ca'nara ne gotal'u mirjahaal
   shi gotal'u haastal,,

If, as you say, this was IN the SW universe, and I was my Mando ulternate personality, his name would depend on his age I think.  If I got him as a child, I'd probaby adopt him and he'd have my Drakus last name, and then probably one of my ancestorial first names *Fin or Daar would be two of my ancestors, and I'm sure I'll come up with more as I work on my Saga*

If I got him as an adult, idk...  Not a lot of priority would go into it.  Possible I'd even roll with his clone numerical designation until a name came up from random chance that stuck *ie Sev, niner, or names based on characteristics like the Commandos*

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

I would choose Ordo (I liked the character in KOTOR as well)

Jedi photographer - May the focus be with me.
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/devil_girl/]Photographs[/url]

it would be...                                                                                                      Bob

[i]In my book, experience outranks everything...[/i]

18 (edited by True Warrior Sunday, June 21, 2009 9:52 am)

I've already created my very own clone trooper charecter in various RPGs and stories. His name is Traviss Kalel and he was a Kashyyyk trooper during the clone wars..  big_smile He was also promoted to a scout trooper in the Empire after Order 66.
Soon he became fed up with his scout trooper days, so he put his Kashyyyk trooper armor back on, and became a mercinary against the Empire.
But he is not a clone, he is a human from Alderaan.
(I have a pretty wild imagination.............and I seem crazy......... I know. tongue)

hmmm............but a standard clone..............thats a good question.....
he would be a Shock Trooper named Voltage. wink

(BTW Great charecter idea Drakus. )

TW

{MW} [color=#FF0000]"Death and Destruction to our Enemies!"[/color]
[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

Oooh I'd get my very own clone wink Good times good time. Honestly I'm all for letting him choose his name. If  not maybe Kelvin.

Meat is murder...... tasty tasty murder.
"Suggestion: Electrocution works well. Evisceration and Decapitation are also effective, or um, so I've heard."

God..............I have an over-active imagination. tongue

TW

[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

True Warrior wrote:

God..............I have an over-active imagination. tongue

TW

Don't worry just about everybody on this site does whether they care to admit it or not.

A man's worst enemy can't wish on him what he can think up himself. Yiddish saying

Haha, true.......true....... tongue

anyways, my shock trooper would be Nicknamed "Volt". As in........."Commander Volt"!
His outlining armor color would be yellow and blue. That would be cool! big_smile

TW

I would probably name him  Hank Maddox, Cory Ivan Anderson, or Frank Bob Issac 

I like the name Maddox

i would name him.....Mr.Pickles

Aliit ori'shya tal'din - Family is more than bloodline

Whoa... Mr.Pickles... I made up a squad and one of the names for a sharpshooter is Hawk eye... I was watching FMA so it gave me ideas... Flare was another one... So was Blazer... Hm... Blazer, Flare, and Hawk eye... I forgot what the squads name was. It's been forever. I drew them too.

"I'm just a simple girl trying to make my way in the universe."