Re: Ig-88 v Dash

LOL lol

{MW} [color=#FF0000]"Death and Destruction to our Enemies!"[/color]
[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

I don't have much of a sense of humor, so maybe you can explain exactly how you find that funny?

"I AM A SEXY SHOELESS GOD OF WAR!" - Belkar

Well.....didnt you intend it to be funny?

Look.....I'm not tryin to get into another fight so just act like I'm someone else OK?

[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

I have no stomach for illusions either. You are a person I despise, and I will imagine it no other way.

No, I was not attempting to be funny. Humor is a weak point of mine; so in the future, take anything and everything I say literally unless I state otherwise. Thankee-sai.

I do have a sense of humor, however twisted, but I will never forget your previous outburst.

If ya love me . . .And ya know me . . . And ya've seen me . . .
I'm Old Gregggggggg!

Ok..........

And to get back to the subject...

The reason I think Dash would win is because he seems to have that "Han Solo" luck happening. IG-88 would be a much better hunter, Dash just seems to have more lives than a cat. wink

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

bobathekid wrote:

dash wins. he could get him in his ship.nothing cooler than the  outrider.
exccpet for the slave 1.
and why is the video game not canon
scififreak clam down.

The reason that the video game is not cannon is because it conflicts with a book, which is always more cannon than a video game.  This book is tales from the bounty hunters.   It tells from IG-88's point of view that Fett killed all of them except for IG-88A, who died in the death star.

Boba: Lord Vader, I bring good news.--Vader: You have captured Solo?--Boba: No.--Vader: Then what is it?--Boba: I just saved 15% on starship insurance by switching to Geiko! {MW}

34 (edited by MandalorianSpy9 Thursday, May 4, 2006 12:10 pm)

did i just read a ton more cannon from scififreako.......here we go again...i'm just getting fed up with this.."i can't wait to dissagree and frustrate everyone around me" attitude scifi and yautja carry. And what in the world is with the ganging up on True Warrior thing, its retarded. i see the y got banned...and assume with the way that scifi is continuing with his rampage of this site (every post he responds to turns to a fight), we will all have a little more peacable talk on here very soon.  ok...now!!!  back to subject.....   big_smile

MandalorianSpy9

ā€œ(Iā€™m) Just a fly in the ointment, Hans. The monkey in the wrench. The pain in the a$$.ā€ -John McClane

Exellent Idea.  Anyways, her'es how the two combatants measure up.

IG-88 :robotic super-human strength.
Dash: Slightly above average human strength.

Point for IG-88

IG-88: Too many weapons to count.
Dash: A couple blasters.

Point for IG-88

IG-88: Advanced computer intelligence.
Dash: Average inteligence.

Point for IG-88.

IG-88 wins.

Boba: Lord Vader, I bring good news.--Vader: You have captured Solo?--Boba: No.--Vader: Then what is it?--Boba: I just saved 15% on starship insurance by switching to Geiko! {MW}

Delete

Private message material or private thought to yourself aside, please continue on topic.

Founder/Editor, BFFC
aaron@bobafettfanclub.com

Ok........

MandalorianSpy9 wrote:

did i just read a ton more cannon from scififreako.......here we go again...i'm just getting fed up with this.."i can't wait to dissagree and frustrate everyone around me" attitude scifi and yautja carry. And what in the world is with the ganging up on True Warrior thing, its retarded. i see the y got banned...and assume with the way that scifi is continuing with his rampage of this site (every post he responds to turns to a fight), we will all have a little more peacable talk on here very soon.  ok...now!!!  back to subject.....   big_smile

MandalorianSpy9

Yes, but I'm back now.  you can never keep me caged.  And, by the way, I love watching how upset you kids get over me and Sci.  It's partly why I do it.  And, now I'm all infamous here.  It's crazy awsome.

If ya love me . . .And ya know me . . . And ya've seen me . . .
I'm Old Gregggggggg!

thank you for telling why the game dose not count. but i still think that dash would win. becuse the dorids are never as good as man.
and he would porbably luck out to win (hey i cant spell)

some blood lines were ment to end.

Ummm, sorry to shatter your sphere of ignorance, but droids are most definitely superior to man. They're more precise, in both accuracy and decision-making. They never fear, never tire, never have to eat, never give up, and never let emotion outweight logic. They can be stronger, faster, next to blasterproof, smarter, and completely dedicated to the task at hand. Dash would be about as alive as Michael Jackson's nose. I.E., he be dead mon. No contest whatsoever.

41 (edited by bobathekid Sunday, May 7, 2006 6:42 pm)

"sphere of ignorance" dude people can disagree. alright calm down, your just a prick to any one who dosent see things your right?
but dash has a little char a bout him that would let him pavale agenst a simple droid. wink

Let's be logic.  "a little char" is nothing in the face of pure raw power and speed.

yes thats true, but man has something about him that to me is beter than raw power and speed. i dont know if there is a word for it. oh and i ment to say charm. kinda like lucky charm.

But we must face realism.  Remember, Dash did eventually die, no ammount luck charm could save hiim from that.

Deleted by Mod--Please stay on topic and avoid personal threats/attacks.

thats true. you have many good points spider-fett, very wise you are. but my hardheadness will not let me change sideds on this debate, so if anybody has good points for dash post now.
good luck dash.

47 (edited by Spider-Fett Monday, May 8, 2006 11:59 am)

Well, even though I disagree, I respect your opinion.

same here dude, its best to agree to diagree. right? thats the right term right?

Spider-Fett wrote:

But we must face realism.  Remember, Dash did eventually die, no ammount luck charm could save hiim from that.

Actually, Dash survived Shadows of the Empire

I'll abdicate at the drop of a hat
(BFFC Moderator)