Topic: Ig-88 v Dash

Who do you think would win in battle, Ig-88 or Dash Rendar?

{MW} [color=#FF0000]"Death and Destruction to our Enemies!"[/color]
[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

Re: Ig-88 v Dash

Well, Dash Rendar did destroy one of the IG's...

I'll abdicate at the drop of a hat
(BFFC Moderator)

dash would he did have a good fight with boba in the, Shadows of the Empire game

some blood lines were ment to end.

IG-88 would win, the video game is not cannon, tales of the bounty hunters says Boba Fett destroyed them all except for IG-88A.

Boba: Lord Vader, I bring good news.--Vader: You have captured Solo?--Boba: No.--Vader: Then what is it?--Boba: I just saved 15% on starship insurance by switching to Geiko! {MW}

*SciFi walks into the Sarlacc Bar, looks over the denizens, and immediately resumes activity*

About damn time.

Indeed, I concur with Spider Fett. Dash destroyed them in a video game, where he can shrug off blaster wounds and IG-88's a terrible shot. Were they to face off in the realm of the real, Rendar would be only so much smoking meat.

"I AM A SEXY SHOELESS GOD OF WAR!" - Belkar

Yes, Rendar would be very dead, very fast.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

Welcome back, SciFi!
And IG-88 would easily defeat Dash, unless he found some ion weaponry and got the jump on him, like Fett did.  Which is hard to do with a droid that can see 360 degrees.

"If you don't want me to eat you.....SAY SOMETHING." 
-Captian Murphy

On this at least, we all seem to be in agreement.

Alright, I admit the game isn't canon and I was a little more than half asleep when I wrote that post. I think I'd just read a wikipedia article on Dash, zoning out I went and believed it.

I'll abdicate at the drop of a hat
(BFFC Moderator)

Dash all the way!

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

i'm going to have to place my vote with IG-88...Rendar doesn't have the nice kinda weaponry that the assassin droid does.

MandalorianSpy9

ā€œ(Iā€™m) Just a fly in the ointment, Hans. The monkey in the wrench. The pain in the a$$.ā€ -John McClane

BFFC-Mel wrote:

Dash all the way!

Just when I thought everyone was finally going to agree with each other. Mayhap you can explain just how the hell Dash can stand a chance?

Ummmm....are you smoking something? From what I've seen, the general consensus is that IG-88 won. So I can't help but suspect that you're posting for the sake of disagreeing with me. That sai, is not the kind of mistake you want to make. So next time you feel like saying something stupid, don't.

dash wins. he could get him in his ship.nothing cooler than the  outrider.
exccpet for the slave 1.
and why is the video game not canon
scififreak clam down.

some blood lines were ment to end.

15 (edited by SciFifreak90 Wednesday, May 3, 2006 11:53 am)

I was never a fan of clams, bobathekid. Don't like seafood much.

The thing is, if Dash gets the Outrider, then IG-88 gets the IG-2000. Droid still wins, as his ship is specially purposed for combat and considering that he can perform maneuvers impossible for an organic being. IG-88 still wins. You get over it.

So far...
Dash: 3
True Warrior, bobathekid, Mel.
IG-88: 6
SciFifreak90, Spider-Fett, Maltese Kentaiba, BalanceSheet, draco fett, MandalorianSpy9.

I think IG-88 wins. wink

"If you don't want me to eat you.....SAY SOMETHING." 
-Captian Murphy

OK, no problem with me. neutral

[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

18 (edited by SciFifreak90 Wednesday, May 3, 2006 12:56 pm)

True Warrior wrote:

Get over it, dude. Dash won.

You seemed to have a problem with it then, and no one new posted since you said that. So, I can't help but ask; did you read any of the posts before saying that? If you didn't, I'll just think you were an idiot and didn't know what you were talking about. If you did read it though, then I have no idea what the hell was going through that paltroon mind of yours. Either way, you prove yourself the fool once again, congratulations.

*golf clap*

OK.....I didnt actually read all of the posts, your right. That WAS kinda stupid of me. I......uh.....guess, I'm.....sorry, SciFi. Is that what you wanted to hear?

20 (edited by SciFifreak90 Wednesday, May 3, 2006 1:21 pm)

Just about, yes.

Can you not go so hard on me? hmm I dont want to have to get all up in yo grill (not a threat)

I don't make exceptions. I react to everyone in a similar fashion when confronted, save for my friends, who I would have no need to be angry at. It's not just you sai, ask ARC Fett and bobathekid how they fared against me, which is precisely the reason for my 3 month "vacation".

OK........your new to me so, I dont know you very well.

Oh yeah, Yajuta said that you two are friends....... I could see the simularities.

Both soldiers. Both hate cowards. Explains a lot about today doesn't it?