Topic: Where does Boba Shop?

Like everyone else I'm sure Boba has to do grocery shopping as well as shopping for his wears. But where exactly do you think he gets his supplies?

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

Re: Where does Boba Shop?

Boba does his grocery shopping at the Whole Foods Market.  "I do not indulge in preservatives or other chemical additives; they are an insult to the flesh."  Plus, unlike me, he's rich enough to afford shopping there on a regular basis.  wink

Estuans interius ira vehementi SEPHIROTH!
BFFC Moderator

i dont really know......he might just live off the spoiles of the people he plunders...and lets them do all of his shopping...

MandalorianSpy9

“(I’m) Just a fly in the ointment, Hans. The monkey in the wrench. The pain in the a$$.” -John McClane

I would think he shops at a natural foods store too. That would be so cool, just working along and suddenly, an icey voice behind me, "Excuse me, can I special order something? It's going to be a while before I'll be coming back again."
tongue

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

Boba shops at Walmat!
There is every thing there

{MW}--[color=#FF0000]"Death and destruction to our enemies!"[/color]
"I wonder what the weather is like on Kamino right now?" Delta 62, Scorch.

I can just see it now......Boba waiting in line to pay for his stuff, while an old lady gets out her coin purse! lol

{MW} [color=#FF0000]"Death and Destruction to our Enemies!"[/color]
[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

He shops at Bounty Hunters R Us smile .

take it easy baby take it as it comes

Boba would eat lots of fresh leafy vegetables like spinach, and he would be an intergalactic cheese connoisseur.  And he loves to spread healthy cheese all over his Kashi Crackers.  And straight oatmeal for breakfast, maybe some Special K on occasion (or would the dehydrated strawberries be over-indulgence?)  In that case, Raisin Bran or straight Total.

Estuans interius ira vehementi SEPHIROTH!
BFFC Moderator

ARC Fett wrote:

i think you mean that he shops at Walmart SuperCenter, lol

yeah that would be freaky to hear Boba ask you if he could order something, i would crap my pants

I think everyone would crap their pants.......if he just glanced at you.....much less spoke to ya..lol.

MandalorianSpy9

“(I’m) Just a fly in the ointment, Hans. The monkey in the wrench. The pain in the a$$.” -John McClane

Maybe he orders thing through the internet, not sure what his email would be

I'll abdicate at the drop of a hat
(BFFC Moderator)

bobathekid. lol thats mine. he gos to the bx (base excange)

some blood lines were ment to end.

His e-mail would be: Ikillpeople@BobaFett.com
lol

{MW}--[color=#FF0000]"Death and destruction to our enemies!"[/color]
"I wonder what the weather is like on Kamino right now?" Delta 62, Scorch.

13 (edited by True Warrior Wednesday, April 26, 2006 12:17 pm)

lol  or........IfyoudontcomewithmeImgointohavetoblastyourheadoff@BobaFett.com
big_smile

[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

Maltese Kentaiba wrote:

Maybe he orders thing through the internet, not sure what his email would be

how about: flippinawesome/sweetbountyhunterforhire@bobafett.com   lol

MandalorianSpy9

Food:Walmart Super Center
Clothes:Hot Topic!Well....maybe not there
FireSpray parts:Eddie Harres(no idea how to spell that)
Travel needs:Expedia.COOMMMM!(imagine the little song thing at the end were they drag out the word com)

Email:Its_Me@YouAreNOTWorthMyTime.com

They say that dreamers are an extinct breed. I say they're wrong.

no hus emil is bobabadass@yahoo.com

some blood lines were ment to end.

True Warrior wrote:

I can just see it now......Boba waiting in line to pay for his stuff, while an old lady gets out her coin purse! lol

One word:  BLAM!

But seriously. Fett is TOO COOL to need food. He's just awesome.

YOUR AD HERE--this space for rent (or lease to own). Call 1-234-5678

Ph34r, you can delete posts.

bobathekid-You'reGonnaDie@hotmail.com
                 ChicksDigTheCape@hotmail.com(See my Vader and Fett Chibi post)
                 DisinagrationsRock!@aol.com

They say that dreamers are an extinct breed. I say they're wrong.

In all seriousness (what? seriousness? in a thread asking about Fett's groceries?), I'd think military rations would be good enough for Fett. Bland and pasty, sure, but all the nutrients a body needs. Cold and efficient, seems to fit well. I'm sure whatever company supplies the Empire makes excess...it's not like anyone else is going to buy any. Or maybe he just stocks up at docking bays? They've got to have places for spacers to resupply.

As for the weapons...the regular guns are available just about anywhere. Armor and armor-related weapons? I'm sure Fett's handled his share of antique dealers. Mandalorian battle armor must be popular with them.

GPI: Fondly regard crustacean

I just wanted to say, welcome to the boards gunslinger! I can tell that you are going to be a valued part of 'the family' smile

TheGunslinger wrote:

In all seriousness (what? seriousness? in a thread asking about Fett's groceries?), I'd think military rations would be good enough for Fett. Bland and pasty, sure, but all the nutrients a body needs. Cold and efficient, seems to fit well. I'm sure whatever company supplies the Empire makes excess...it's not like anyone else is going to buy any. Or maybe he just stocks up at docking bays? They've got to have places for spacers to resupply.

As for the weapons...the regular guns are available just about anywhere. Armor and armor-related weapons? I'm sure Fett's handled his share of antique dealers. Mandalorian battle armor must be popular with them.

I agree with apsolutly everything you said.

draco fett wrote:
TheGunslinger wrote:

I agree with apsolutly everything you said.

Yup....me too   i agree....   and welcome to the boards gunslinger...it's nice to have you here.

{MW} MS9

More like...it's nice to have you back from the old boards.

I'll abdicate at the drop of a hat
(BFFC Moderator)