Topic: Fan Fic: The moon of Gytuion

It was late......Dax looked up. He couldn't go out yet....He would get killed. A 0.29DF sniper was fixed on the entrance of the cave. He had no choice but to stay here. He was afraid. The wind, howled all around. He shivered, thinking of a plan to do.......

Why did he have to run away?......... He thought of his parents. Poor people who couldn't afford to feed him. They were dead now. A Bounty Hunter had killed them. He only had his brother left , but he was........
No, he wasn't. He couldn't be. But he was. A sith lord. He had turned to the dark side, three months ago. He was killing all who lived. He was disgusting. He thought about the sniper. He picked up a rock and hurled it outside the entrance and waited. two seconds, there was a shot.......

He ran, he ran so far............

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

Re: Fan Fic: The moon of Gytuion

ok than he gets shot and dies the end

Hi if any one plays halo read this join my clan the sos brigade just remember sos is the best

lol i think there's more to it than that.

4 (edited by SOS haruhi Friday, April 4, 2008 9:49 pm)

well i think theres not. other wise he would have written it down, besides if any one creates an incompleat story its is my job to compleat it

Hi if any one plays halo read this join my clan the sos brigade just remember sos is the best

its called hes still creating it... hence why it's not up there.

Dax continued running.......He was out of breath. The sniper....oh god! The sniper! The assassin was coming for him......slowly. Dax started to cry. That Damn hunter! He was going to get paid for Dax's life. No! The thought came to him, as straight as a bullet. The person who had sent him. No, it couldn't be! But it was! Dax cursed loudly, not caring whether the hunter heard him. Dax spat, and continued running.........

You're foolish words can never hurt me