Re: RPG - Supernatural: Vampire vs Werewolf

Daphne caught the scent of Nikoli and smiled. She waved to the other werewolf as he headed in their direction. Loxley let out a low growl. “What’s the matter?” Daphne asked.

“I don’t like that wolf,” Loxley snarled.

Daphne let out a snort, “You don’t like any other males and that’s the end of it.”

“He wants you,” Loxley growled gutturally.

“You’re just up to your eyeballs with hormones,” Daphne pointed out and quickly blinked as an image of Nathaniel came to mind. Oh yeah her hormones were playing havoc too.

“I’m not wrong. Why else would he be following us,” Loxley said just before they came into Nikoli’s hearing.

“Oh knock it off, he’s not following us,” Daphne said then stepped forward to greet Nikoli. “Hey there, what are you doing out?”

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

Nikoli shruged, "Nothing. Can't realy stay at the conclave, no one trusts me." He said looking at Loxley. He looked back at Daphne, her eyes caught the moonlight, and seemed to sparkle. He found himself staring at them, thinking of how much he wanted to wake up and see her face

"Are you ok?" Nikoli blinked quickly. "I- uh...Yeah." he said, causing Loxley to scoff. The rain began to pick up. "What about you?" He asked.

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

Crispin had been driving around Murk Valley, searching for his wayward pack-mates. He drove a bright red 1959 Cadillac (http://www.59caddy.com/images/cadillac-desktop.jpg) that didn't have a single scratch on it. It was his pride and joy.

After a while, Crispin locked on to the scents of Loxley, Nikoli, and Daphne. He couldn't help but notice how all their names rhymed.

When he found the trio, they were talking to eachother on the street. Crispin pulled up beside them calmly.

"It's 2:30 A.M. Do you know where your pack leader is?" He said to them.

YOUR AD HERE--this space for rent (or lease to own). Call 1-234-5678

(Actualy Nikoli is pronounced nik-oh-lie so I dont realy think it rhymes.. Sory to ruin your fun

Unfortunately, I cant think of a post yet but if I do I will be back big_smile)

Paul slowly followed Fort down the winding staircase.  They were about to reach the bottom when a gust of air from the top of the stairs perked his nostrils.  He sniffed.  Vampire.  But it didn't reek as much as the others.  It was more likely than not a half-vamp.  Paul halted causing Griggs to nearly trip over him in the dim light despite the heightened night-vision. 

"We have some unexpected visitors up there."

Griggs stopped and sniffed.  "Oh yah.  I smell it.  Still getting used to the enhanced senses thing."

Fort stopped.  Well I'd rather no be trapped from both sides.  How many do you think are up there?"

Paul sniffed again.  "Hard to say from other the other dead scents mingling with this new guy's up there.  But I don't smell any new scents besides this one.  So he must be the only."

"Well we don't know how many vamps are down below so we might as well deal with the loner.  Lead on Griggs."

Griggs wheeled and led them back up the stairs sniffing experimentally.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

431 (edited by Adeptus_Astartes Thursday, December 27, 2007 3:36 pm)

John breathed in. Werewolfs. Even though his sense of smell wasnt the best, he could still get the mucky smell they gave off. Judging by that, he guessed they were males. The Luna Eclipse was close, that meant the males would be quick to attack. He checked his pistol, and pulled his knife out, hoping that there were not many of them.

(Speaking of the Luna Eclipse being close...how close is it Mel? )

432 (edited by Sev Fett Thursday, December 27, 2007 3:46 pm)

As Paul was walking he felt the wind shift.  He cursed inwardly.  Even a half-vamp could smell them this close.  Brandishing the M203 attachment he saw the light at the top of the stairs.  He honestly did not feel like fighting this one.  This guy might be willing to help out their cause. 

"Hold it guys.  I'm going to try something."  He whispered to the others.  TUrning his attention to the main door he called out.  "Listen whoever is up there.  We outnumber you.  I can smell it.  ANd you can probably smell that there are more of us than you.  So on that note I was wondering if we could avoid confrontation."

"Fine.  I won't shoot I promise."

Fort perked up n this.  "I know that voice!  It's another slayer, oh what was his name...John!  Hey John, it's me Fort remember?"

"Fort the slayer?"

"The one and only."

Fort edged in front of Paul and Griggs and entered the light. They tentatively followed. 

Fort smiled.  "Hey John I have a proposition for you.  We seem to be having a demon problem and we are trying to see whether we can get D's coven to help us.  Seeing you half-vampire status do you have any connections?"

((Let me know if you don't like.))

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

"My only connection to them is that I almost killed one of them, and theres someone I know who might be one of them, but I might be able to help out." John holstered the gun, and put the knife away If these wolfs were helping Fort he guessed he could trust them.

Daphne chuckled she’d always liked Crispin’s sense of humour. “Good evening, Crispin.”

Crispin threw open the passenger door, “Jump in this area isn’t safe.”

Daphne climbed into the back behind Crispin, Loxley was quick to sit next to her while Nikoli sat in the front passenger seat. “What’s going on?” Daphne asked.

Crispin looked at her briefly in the rear view mirror, “Our slayer guests have been out eradicating our vampire problem, to some degree.”

Daphne swallowed, “Which coven?”

“Gabriel’s I believe,” Crispin told as he turned a corner.

Daphne let out a sigh. Gabriel’s coven was relatively new. They were an offshoot of D’s coven. They were a group who didn’t necessarily agree with the ancient vampire’s ways.

“I thought they would have been hunting this demon they seem so keen to kill,” Loxley snarled.

Crispin shrugged, “I think they want numbers on their side before they go off to kill themselves.”

Daphne wondered if she should tell Crispin her plan. She looked to Loxley who raised a brow in interest. His mind was clearly not in the same place as hers. It was not surprising since the Luna Eclipse was only six days away. Daphne wasn’t blind it seemed she had three males interested in her. She wondered when she’d become so popular.

“Crispin, I was talking with Nathaniel and we came to the realisation that each victim of the demon or demons has been on their own. So I seriously doubt that they’ll take the bait if Nathaniel and Griggs are together.” Daphne started.

Loxley cut in, “Separate them then, it’s no loss to us if they die.”

Nikoli glared at the younger wolf, “They have more experience in killing demons than us. They may be the key to our survival.”

Loxley snorted, “Yours maybe.”

“Cut it out,” Crispin snapped. “It’s better that they die rather than more members of our pack.”

Daphne didn’t like the idea of Nathaniel dying, but didn’t mention it. She could tell that Crispin was thinking the same thing. “That’s where I think D could come in handy,” Daphne put in. She looked at the rear vision mirror to see that she’s caught Crispin’s interest.

“Do tell,” Crispin said hoping the idea would result in his enemy’s death.

“There’s rumour that D can teleport,” Daphne began, “If we can utilise this power than we can use him to aid us in the attack against the demons.”

Crispin shrugged, “I don’t think he can teleport. I think it’s mere rumour to keep us on our toes.”

Daphne let out a sigh, “So much for that idea then.”

Loxley’s hand reached to touch Daphne’s forearm, “It was a good idea.”

“Perhaps there’s some sort of warlock or witch that could help us,” Nikoli said quietly.

Crispin looked at him for a moment, “Are there such people anymore?”

Nikoli shrugged, “We’re here aren’t we?”

Crispin smirked, “This is true indeed.”

Daphne looked at Loxley’s hand on her arm and found that her hormones were wild once again. But it was not Loxley’s touch she craved. She shifted so he would remove his hand from her. Instead it moved to her thigh.

Nikoli looked over and growled. Daphne picked up Loxley’s hand and placed it back in his own lap. She’d be glad when the Luna Eclipse was over.

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

Nikoli looked out the window quietly, he shouldent have done that. As the Luna Eclipse drew nearer he was becomeing more agressive. He needed to calm down before he did something stupid. He hoped that they attacked the demon after the Eclipse, he didnt want to mess up and cause the plan to fail, or get himself killed. Part of him wanted to kill Loxley, he felt his hand reaching for the old revolver near his pocket. He had to strain to move his hand back, he put his hand against his head and gritted his teeth. Crispin looked over "Nikoli?" he asked, rasing an eyebrow. "Headache." Nikoli lied, slowly raising his head and looking at the sidewalk.

436 (edited by Valthonin Thursday, December 27, 2007 7:27 pm)

Fort nodded at John comment.

"Alright, we'll worry about that later though. Right now, (Fort looks down the dark passageway through the freezer) we got a different matter to attend to." Fort said. John looks down the passageway.

"You're seriously taking on Gabriel's coven?" John asks with an eyebrow raised. Paul, Griggs and Fort look at each other.

"Yes." The trio say in unison. John looks at them and nods his head.

"Ok lets go." He says. Fort looks at Griggs and Paul for approval. They each give the "Why not?" look.

"Alright." Fort says and walks down through the freezer. Paul follows, then John, then Griggs.

The group walked down the spiral stone staircase for a few more minutes before John voices the question thats been on all of their minds.

"Why haven't they come up after us?"

"They're probably waiting for us." Fort says. The image of a vampire fortification flashes in his mind...fun. There was also the possibility that through all this rock they were travelling through the vamps below didn't hear anything.

Fort was prepared for anything however. He had gone through 4 vampire covens in his time as a slayer. He knew how they worked. It was like a labrynth where there were plenty of rooms and housing for the vampires living there. In this case it was an underground coven. Not very different from the manors or castle covens, just less decorated. The team reached the landing.

Fort peered around the doorway to the labrynth and saw a large room. There were two exits on the opposite wall, one all the way to the left and the other to the right. In between them was a horizontal slit. Poking through the slit was the barrel of a .50 caliber machine gun aimed right at Fort. Fort's eyes widened as he saw some vampires eyes see him and notice there was someone there. It took him a moment to smell the half were.

"BACK!" Fort yelled and the team retreated up the passage just as giant bullet holes began appearing on the wall. The machine gun fire continued to blast through the passageway and Fort watched it destroy the spot he was just standing on. He looked back at Paul.

Paul was already checking the grenade round in the M203 and moving past Fort. They waited for a few seconds after the machine gun fire stopped. Paul eased into a crouch position and rolled out of the doorway. He leveled his gun and fired the grenade at the slit just as .50 caliber rounds wizzed by him. The explosion destroyed the wall as well as the poor sap firing the .50 caliber. A hole was made into the chamber where he once was.

The team quickly moved into the bare, grey room and checked through the small chamber that the machine gun was in. It was blown to pieces. Fallen rock blocked the doorway that led out of the chamber. The team doubled back and exited through the right door of the first room.

Both doors led to a large lobby like area that doubled as a mess hall for the vamps. The tables were already turned over and bullets were flying. The team ran into the room and quickly dispatched the 3 vampires behind the first thick wooden table. They took cover behind that one.

The and Griggs took opposite sides of the table and began spraying the messhall with minigun fire. John and Paul fired over the table at any straglers that tried to escape through the double doors at the other side of the room. There were 5 other tables, each with about 4 vamps firing their own guns at the team. The miniguns splintered their tables however and they didnt last long. Blood, corpses and vampire body parts soon littered the floor. The team trodded through the gore and opened the double doors.

Immeadiatly Fort tossed a grenade into the hallway and heard the screams of several vampires. 3 more that hadn't been killed ran through the hallway but Paul killed two with his sai and John killed the last with his knife. Fort and Griggs took the lead and ran into the hallway.

It used to be reasonably lit, but the grenade destroyed the overhead lamps. The hallways were grey and bare and there were doors every now and then that vamps started coming out of and charging them or shooting at them. Fort usually took care of them with the minigun but there was no cover to be had.

Griggs left the minigun strapped to his shoulder and ripped two wooden doors off their hinges. He took the lead and used the doors as shields against the gun fire. Any vamps that got through the defense were cut to pieces by John and Paul. Fort fired the minigun at any other vamps that shot at them from the doorways of their rooms.

This strategy continued as the team turned corners and followed the hallways through the labrynth-like underground coven. Griggs had to replace the shield doors every now and then and Fort was conserving ammo. Any grenades that were thrown by the vamps were picked up and thrown back. Eventually the team reached the end of the housing section and walked into a large audience chamber. There was no vamps there however since they all attacked the team during the journey through the housing section.

The team eased a little at the sight of a room somewhat devoid of blood all over the place. The audience chamber was simple enough. Overhead lighting, a small stage for anouncements they guessed, and more double doors at the next to the stage. Everything was still plain, grey stonework. There were only a few wooden benches. Most of the vampires would stand during the events.

The team moved to the double doors. They were huge mahogany doors with some gold inlaid and gold door handles. The guards probably were killed off already. Fort nodded at Griggs and the two opened the doors.

The room was a rather exquisite master bedroom. It was nothing like the rest of the coven. Silk and gold and beautiful things everywhere. This was most likely Gabriel's room. What made that obvious was the fact that Gabriel, a beast of a man, stood in front of his bed brandishing a rocket launcher in his right hand and an AK47 in his left.

"YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!" He yelled. Fort, Griggs, Paul and John darted out of the way of a flying rocket that blasted through the door and destroyed the entrance into the audience room. Their exit was sealed.

((More to come))

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
I am a Role Playing Gamer, like my father before me.

Daphne now sat quietly as the smell of testosterone was hard to ignore. Both Loxley and Nikoli were angry and highly strung at the moment. Crispin seemed oblivious to it. Although Daphne suspected that he was simply ignoring it.

Daphne knew that she could probably soothe either Loxley or Nikoli with but a few kind words and the touch of her hand but she didn’t dare. Both would probably see such behaviour from her as an indication of her interest. She wondered why the Luna Eclipse had to make things so complicated. She also wondered why Loxley had failed to find another female to take his interest.

Daphne fiddled with the ring that hung from her necklace. She felt Loxley watching her.

The silence was broken by Crispin. “I’m surprised that none of you want to go and fight with the slayers. You seemed so keen to kill some vampire scum.”

Loxley shrugged and tried to cover his simmering anger, “Why would I fight side by side with a bunch of untrustworthy slayers?”

Crispin smirked, “I thought you might want to take out your frustrations on them.”

Loxley glared at the Alpha, “What frustrations are you talking about?”

Crispin looked back at him briefly, “The Luna Eclipse is near and those males without a female tend to get a bit testy shall we say.”

“Daphne is my mate,” Loxley growled deeply as if everyone should know that.

Daphne raised a hand to her face in frustration, “No I’m not Loxley, I have never agreed to that.”

“You will though,” Loxley said arrogantly.

Nikoli spun in his seat quickly and snarled at Loxley, “She said hasn’t made up her mind. Are you deaf?”

Crispin pulled the car over, “Don’t you dare scratch my car.” He said as he sensed the impending fight.

Part of Daphne was flattered to have two males wanting to fight over her but the rational part of her wanted to walk away. The Luna Eclipse was heating her blood as much as the others but she found that her mind was constantly return to the kiss she’s shared with Nathaniel. He was the one she wanted to be with, but such thoughts were madness. Although he was Crispin’s grandson, Nathaniel did not wish to embrace the part of him that was wolf, this was not acceptable to Daphne. She wanted a partner that she could run with, be it in human form or wolf form.

As Daphne watched the growing aggression between Loxley and Nikoli she realised that either of them was more ideal to be with if she wanted a mate that was pure wolf. She would not take Loxley as a mate. As for Nikoli she did not know. He did not stir her emotions the way Nathaniel did.

Both males exited the car as they seized each other up. Crispin looked over his shoulder at Daphne, “If you want to go I don’t think they’ll notice.”

Daphne nodded, “Where were the slayers fighting?”

Crispin smiled knowingly. “They went to Gabriel’s less then subtle hideout.”

Daphne knew the place that Crispin meant. “I’ll go see how they’re progressing.”

Crispin smiled at her and passed her a magnum from his glove box, “Take this with you.”

“Thanks,” she said in reply. She put the gun in her pocket and walked away as Nikoli and Loxley started their fighting, neither had noticed that she’d gone.

It didn’t take Daphne long to get to Gabriel’s coven. She caught the faint scent of Paul and remembered that he was going with Nathaniel and Griggs. The place was a mess, as there were bodies of the undead everywhere.

Daphne stepped through them cautiously then felt and earthshaking tremor. “That’s no earthquake,” Daphne said to herself as she continued on. She caught the faint scent of weapons fire and headed in that direction.

BFFC Moderator

438 (edited by Adeptus_Astartes Thursday, December 27, 2007 8:24 pm)

"I am going to enjoy killing you." Loxley said.

Nikoli drew the two-handed sword from it's sheath. He grinned, then charged, swinging the old sword at Loxley's chest. Loxley stepped back, and pulled a shotgun from behind him and fired. His aim was off, and a few pellets found their way into Nikoli's shoulder. He dropped the sword, grabbed the shotgun, and slamed  it into Loxley's face. He pushed him into a nearby brick wall. Loxley drew a large knife from his side and stabbed Nikoli in the chest with it. Nikoli was lucky, the knife missed his lungs and heart, but it still hurt like hell. He ripped it out, and cast it aside. Nikoli turned Loxley and kicked him in the knee, causing it to bend back. Loxley grunted in pain but still tried to fight. Nikoli tripped him, and slammed his head against the sidewalk. As Loxley tried to get up, Nikoli retrived his sword, and placed it against Loxley's neck. He looked up to Crispin and no one else, as Daphne was gone. It wasnt important, but he was slightly annoyed, he wanted her to see him beat Loxley. Crispin looked at him, and shook his head. Nikoli  sheathed the claymore,  and lifted Loxley. He held him up and looked at him "Omega." he snarled, then slamed him to the ground.

Anger burnt through Loxley at this humiliation. How dare he be called an Omega. Such was Paul’s title, but now Loxley remembered that Paul had nearly killed him. Was he growing so weak or so compliant? He didn’t think so. His anger had made him rash. As he looked up Loxley realised that Daphne was not even watching them.

He was spared some humiliation but not much. Daphne would hear of this from Nikoli for sure. Hell even Crispin could confirm the story. Loxley got to his feet weakly and transformed into his humanoid wolf form, swiped at Nikoli which knocked him to his feet, then Loxley made a run for it. He needed time to heal and then he would return.

BFFC Moderator

Nikoli stood. He was annoyed that Loxly had ran and the fact that Daphne had left didnt help. She was probably out to find the others, and Nikoli decided to go after her. There would be something to kill there. "Where are you going?" Crispin asked calmly. "I need something to kill." Nikoli said, walking away.

He soon found the club, and stepped inside. Some one had some fun in here. He found the path down and walked into the gloom.

As Daphne walked the trail left by the slayers she realised that she could go no further. The shudder she’d felt earlier had resulted in a collapse that blocked her way to the others. She was annoyed and frustrated. Nathaniel’s scent had touched her nose from time to time and she was eager to see him again despite her earlier anger. She chided herself. She should not be pursuing him, it would only lead to heartbreak but her hormones wouldn’t listen.

Daphne quickly removed her clothes and shifted into wolf form. She leapt to the top of the dirt and debris pile and started to dig. The material was relatively easy to dig into but she wasn’t really getting very far. She had no idea just how deep the pile went. She paused as she heard footsteps behind her.

She turned and lifted her dirty nose. It was Nikoli. Daphne wasn’t that surprised, she figured that either he or Loxley would follow her eventually.

Nikoli looked up at her, “It might not be wise to dig. The others may be about to blow the pile to escape.”

Daphne made her way down the pile to sit at Nikoli’s feet. She was still in her wolf form. Normally she would have changed back into her human form without thought. However since the Luna Eclipse was so near she decided it best to stay in wolf form. That way she wouldn’t have to dress in front of Nikoli.

She picked up her clothing in her mouth and nudged the magnum with her nose. Nikoli picked it up. “Nice piece,” he said as he admired it. “Shall we head back to the conclave?”

Daphne rubbed her head on his leg since she couldn’t bark to say yes. She assumed they’d probably get a lift back with Crispin.

BFFC Moderator

442 (edited by Adeptus_Astartes Thursday, December 27, 2007 10:23 pm)

John ducked behind a falen peice of stone. "I have a plan!" He yelled to Fort. "What?" Fort asked. "Lets not try to take this guy alive."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nikoli looked around. Crispin must have gone for a drive. "Looks like we get to walk." He said. They began to head back to the conclave. Nikoli tried to ignore the fact that she didnt seem to trust him. He checked the safety  of the pistol, put it in his pocket and changed into a wolf. He began to run, they would get there faster this way. When they got close, he changed back, and opened the door to the conclave for Daphne.

Daphne still carried her clothes in her mouth. She knew she’d have to drop them when she got to her door. She couldn’t open it in her wolf form, at least not easily. Daphne had enjoyed the run with Nikoli. His pure black coat was a contrast to her white and steel grey one.

Nikoli bent down to take the clothes from her mouth, “You can trust me.” He said quietly.

Daphne decided to take a chance. She shifted into her human form, naked before him. She noticed that he tried to look impartial but he didn’t succeed. “Clothes please,” she said with an outstretched hand.

Nikoli passed them to her and she quickly dressed. “I’m going to get a bite to eat. Care to join me?”

BFFC Moderator

444 (edited by Adeptus_Astartes Thursday, December 27, 2007 10:50 pm)

"Sure" A moment later, they were sitting in the mess hall. Nikoli had another sandwhich. "What was the pack like before I got here?" Nikoli asked. He wasnt able to think of anything else that would be easy to talk about. "Pretty much the same as any other pack, I guess." Daphne said.

"I wouldent know." Nikoli said, taking another bite from the sandwhich.

"You haven't been part of a pack before?"

"No."

"I thought you would have been, most of the members that haven't been turned here are pretty much survivors of hunts."

"I've been lucky, I havent been noticed much."

Daphne finished her meal. "Listen, I'm tired. I'm gona go." She stood up and left. Nikoli watched her leave then wolfed down the rest of his sandwhich.

(bwahahahahahaha big_smile)

((Warning some mild adult content))

Daphne tossed and turned in her bed, she was hot and aching. Not only that but she didn’t want to be alone in her bed. Nor did she want to be asleep. The Luna Eclipse was sending her hormones into a frenzy. She sat up and turned so her feet touched the cool floor. It did nothing to lower the heat that burned through her veins.

She wore her navy blue satin night dress and didn’t bother putting on a robe as she stood. She walked straight to her door and opened it. She headed immediately to Nathaniel’s door and knocked. He opened the door bare-chested and Daphne had to hold back a guttural growl that threatened to escape her. She pushed him backward with a hand to his magnificent chest and closed the door behind her.

He willingly let her push him onto the bed from which he’d just arisen from. He smiled at her hungrily, “I thought you were mad at me.”

Daphne straddled his lap and sat down. Her fingers ran through Nathaniel’s hair as she looked at him like she wanted to devour him. “I’m feeling a lot of emotion right now and it’s got nothing to do with anger.”

Nathaniel smiled at her understanding her completely. One of his hands rested on her thigh while the other reached up to cup her face. “You want to be with me, little wolf?”

Daphne grinned and captured his lips in a passionate kiss to answer. She wanted nothing else. Her hormones were keeping any rational thoughts at bay, she wanted nothing more than to take her pleasure from this man and ravish him in return.

His hand moved from her cheek to delve into her hair. His fingers massaged her scalp as he drew her closer.

Daphne’s left hand dropped to Nathaniel’s shoulder tracing the line of his collarbone. She planned on running a trail of kisses there later. She moved her hand down to his bicep and groaned at the feel of him. She felt Nathaniel’s lips pull into a smile beneath her own. His hand on her thigh moved to her hip and pulled her closer to him. Her satin covered body pressed to his and she opened her blue eyes to look into his bicoloured eyes, “You make me feel so alive.”

Nathaniel grinned, “I haven’t even started yet.”

“The anticipation is killing me,” Daphne replied as her other hand moved to his back, her fingers caressing him lightly.

She closed her eyes as she felt his lips touch her forehead and move down to her eyelids. There was a loud bag and Daphne opened her eyes. Nathaniel was not there, it had all been a dream. “Damn you Luna Eclipse,” she growled to herself. She rolled over and tried to get some sleep. She wondered if Nathaniel and the other slayers had made it back to the conclave. Part of her wanted to get up and find out. Instead she made herself stay.

Daphne ran a hand through her hair as she stared up at the ceiling. She began to wonder if she’d even like Nathaniel beyond the Luna Eclipse. It was said that during such a time that a she-wolf would seek out her life mate and if he could not be found she’d merely sate her desires until the next Luna Eclipse.

Daphne had never shared a Luna Eclipse with Thomas. Even if he had been her life mate he was now dead which meant she could pursue another.

Daphne rolled onto her stomach and look at her arm that Valiant had bitten. The wound was now healed but she would retain a scar. Nikoli had saved her life and perhaps she owed him more of her time. It was very evident that he was interested in her and he wanted to be part of the pack. This was something that Nikoli had over Nathaniel.

Rolling onto her back again Daphne looked at the ceiling once more. The dream still vivid in her mind, she decided that if Nathaniel came back she’s pursue him, if not then she’d devote more of her time in getting to know Nikoli.

BFFC Moderator

Nikoli had decieded to stay outside Daphne's room He thought that Loxley would stop by here, but even if he didnt, Nikoli felt good being close to Daphne, even if he couldent see her. He paced back and forth, thinking to himself. He wanted to be in there with her, but he coulden't, not now. He continued to think. He bumped a small table, knocking a metal bowl off. He swore quietly, and quickly put the bowl back. He decided to sit on a nearby bench.

Anita sat poised on a rock overlooking the forest. She knew her son was hunting and decided it best to leave him to it. She was glad to finally connect with her wayward son. She hoped to teach him the ways of the werewolves although she had a feeling that Daphne might be more adept in that area. She seemed to have captivated the attention of Nathaniel more than any other woman in his past.

Anita had watched over Nathaniel for a long time. She had followed him on many of his explorations and hunts. She had protected him various times without his knowledge. It was a terrible shame that she had failed his father.

Since Elric there had been no other lover in Anita’s life. She had claimed him as her life mate although he was not a werewolf. She knew it would never work between them as she would have remained young while he had grown old. It was one of the reasons she’d left Nathaniel with him. Anita had no idea if Nathaniel would grow up at a human rate or werewolf rate. It turned out that he did grow up at a human rate and Anita had made the right choice. At least it seemed it at the time. However since reaching puberty it seemed that his growth rate had slowed to that of the werewolf.

Now that Elric was dead Anita had the freedom to pursue another but she didn’t think it was possible for her to love anyone as deeply as she had Elric.

Her train of thought was broken as she heard someone crashing noisily through the trees. Anita backed away and watched the area below. She spotted Loxley lumbering along, clearly wounded. She didn’t like the other wolf but he was part of her pack and she was obliged to help him.

Anita was about to go to Loxley when she felt a chill in the air. Evil was coming, she immediately ran to Loxley as the demon only seemed to take lone victims. She called to him so he knew she was friendly.

Loxley looked up and saw her. “What do you want?” he growled then he seemed to sense it too.

“We need to go now!” Anita said as she grabbed his arm and ran.

The two wolves ran in tandem. Anita reached for her phone and called her father, “We’re being pursued. Think it’s the demons.”

BFFC Moderator

"Great idea!" Fort yelled back to John. John and Paul were behind some fallen stone and Fort and Griggs were taking shelter behind one of the wooden benches. They looked at each other with comical grim faces.

"An AK47..." Griggs said laughing.

"Classic." Fort replied.

Gabriel's massive muscular form came running out of his room and he saw Paul and John peeking over the stone work.

"DONT HIDE NOW!!!!" He yelled in fury and began to pepper the stone with his AK47 and extended clip. Fort and Griggs took the opportunity to open fire with the miniguns. Gabriel, however, was wearing full body armor. He was smarter than he seemed. The miniguns made him stumble, but he regained posture and spun around to see Fort and Griggs. He laughed like a lunatic and leveled his rocket launcher.

"Oh FU-"Fort and Griggs said in unison and a rocket flew to their position. The leapt backward just as the rocket fell short and hit a few feet in front of the bench. Wooden shrapnel was sent flying. Griggs and Fort flew through the air from the resulting explosion and landed near the stage.

John kept providing covering fire for Paul has he loaded another grenade round and Gabriel turned to face them again. Paul finished reloading and lifted the gun over the fallen stone to fire at Gabriel. However, Gabriel jsut happened to be standing directly on the other side. He swung the massive rocket launcher and it hit Paul in the side of his chest and he was thrown against a wall. His gun was sent flying in the other direction. John looked at the crumpled body of Paul and then back at the smiling Gabriel. John smiled weakly and sprung towards another fallen stone for cover.

Gabriel began firing at John and hit his thigh just as John leapt behind a large stone. John winced. He looked at the wound, clean entrance and exit. It would heal fine, he could still walk as well. His weapons however were not enough to damage Gabriel.

Griggs dropped Ol'Painless and sprinted at Gabriel, who was closing in on John. He turned to see Griggs leap into the air and land on his arm carrying the rocket launcher. Griggs clung to him and released his fangs. He bit deep into Gabriels shoulder, causing him to drop the rocket launcher. Gabriel now reached up with his free hand and grabbed Griggs by the neck. He flung him across the room and aimed the AK47 at him. Griggs didnt have time to react.

Gabriel was just squeezing the trigger when Paul yelled from behind him.

"SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!"

FOOM

KERPLOOOM

-

Gabriel's eye lids slowly fickered open. He tried to stand, but couldn't feel his legs. He looked at them....they were gone. He could hear the long haired half were say something...Scarface was it? Why would he say Scarface? He felt around next to him and felt his AK47...thank the gods. His hand closed over the handle and he raised it feebily. The half vampire came into view and raised his gun. Damnit...it hurt. His hand was blown to pieces. The one who bit him walked up next to the half vamp, and the werewolf came up next to his crippled body.

The long haired halfwere came up directly in front of him. Gabriel's vision blurred. The halfwere raised a giant, ornate, two handed sword to his neck.

"Keep the change you filthy animal." He said and stabbed the blade through Gabriel's neck.

-

The team searched through Gabriel's room. John now stood with the AK47 on his shoulder as Fort and Griggs checked through drawers and desks. Paul was admiring his handy work...

Fort found massive amounts of cash, which he would use to fund the Doc. Griggs found something else.

"Here we go. Got it." Griggs pushed a small image of Gabriel's vampire symbol that was behind a painting on the wall. The wall next to him creaked and shook. The team stood in front of it as it moved backwards and slide aside, revealing an elivator.

"Going up?" John said as he walked into the elivator and pushed the up arrow. The rest of the team followed and the elivator left them in an abandoned builind down the street from the club, which was not swarming with police. They stealthily made their way to Paul's car and stuffed themselves inside and put the miniguns in the trunk. John closed the door for Fort.

"I'll be seeing you around I guess?" John asked Fort.

"Yeah, I have your number so I'll call you when its time to take on the Balor Lord." (Fort told John about the plan on the way to the car)

"Alright then, Happy Luna Eclipse!" John said and walked away. They all laughedand Paul drove to the conclave.

Paul parked and they got out and entered the conclave. Paul said goodbye and headed toward the mess hall saying something about a sandwhich he had to square with. Girggs went in search of Karen and Fort found himself wandering back to his room to rid himself of a few large wooden splinters sticking out of his arm. He was jsut about to open his door and looked at Daphne's. He was feeling especially animal like now. The hunt with his werewolf brethren felt good, very good. He would like to do it again sometime. He was beginning to...enjoy the company of werewolves. Daphne was no exception. He found himself already knocking on her door with large wooden splinters sticking of his arm, vampire blood on his clothes and skin, a large minigun and a blood stained sword. Quite the sight to behold.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

449 (edited by BFFC-Mel Friday, December 28, 2007 12:55 am)

Daphne couldn’t get back to sleep no matter how hard she tried. Well she could but the dreams kept waking her up in a hot sweat. She decided to take a cold shower. Once it was done she put on a dress, it was an odd thing for her but then she was feeling very hot.

The red dress was a halter neck that had a plunging backline. The skirt was flowing and moved seductively when she walked. It suited her mood. Daphne slipped on a pair of matching high heels and walked outside. She was surprised to see Nikoli sitting on a nearby bench. “Can’t sleep she asked?”

He looked her up and down appreciatively, “No and I’m glad I couldn’t.”

Daphne smiled shyly, she hadn’t dressed for Nikoli but it didn’t mean she could flaunt it. “I thought I’d go into town. I feel like dancing.”

Nikoli offered her his arm, “Dancing sounds like a great idea.”

The pair walked to her Diablo and this time Daphne did the driving. She removed her shoes and didn’t realise that she was showing a lot of leg in doing so. “I thought we’d go to the Flaming Stone.”

Nikoli nodded, “Where ever you like.”

Daphne pulled up her Diablo in her parking spot near the Flaming Stone. She took Nikoli into the club, as the bouncer waved them in knowing her. The music was loud and pumping, it was exactly the release Daphne was looking for. She led Nikoli onto the dance floor near the centre. She released his hand and threw both of hers in the air and swayed to the beat. She closed her eyes and let the rhythm take her over. Her body undulated with the crowd around her.

Nikoli moved close so that the humans didn’t shut him out. Such music was not to his taste, however the woman dancing to it was. She moved like her life depended on it. He realised then that the Luna Eclipse was affecting her just as it affected him and the others.
She moved to the music for an hour before moving off the dance floor, the music turned more romantic and couples came together. Daphne did not want to dance with Nikoli in such a way, as she had only wanted to wear herself out enough to sleep well.

She moved close to him so he could hear her, “I’m ready to go back.”

He nodded in return, “Okay I’m ready when you are.”

Daphne led him back outside and they returned to her car. She wound down the windows and enjoyed the cool wind blowing on her face. “That was fun,” she said with a grin.

“It was,” Nikoli grinned in response.

As they returned Daphne headed back to her room and Nikoli went to his. She was looking down initially then caught the scent of blood, Nathaniel’s blood. She looked up to see Nathaniel standing outside her door. “Hello Nathaniel,” she said and watched as he turned around in surprise. She was very glad she was wearing the red dress.

“Hello Daphne,” he said as his eyes wandered over her

She looked him up and down in response. Then she noticed the large splinters hanging out of his arm. “What happened to you?”

Nathaniel shrugged, “Killed a few vampires.”

Daphne opened the door to her room and led him inside. “Sit down,” she said indicating to her bed. Nathaniel was all too eager to comply.

Daphne rattled through her medical chest in the bathroom and returned with a pair of tweezers and some antiseptic. She sat down next to him, “I’ll pull these out for you. But I can’t guarantee it won’t hurt.”

Again Nathaniel shrugged, “I’m used to pain.”

Daphne didn’t look him in the eye, she need to concentrate on fixing him rather than flirting with him. The first few came out easily, it was the last that split into smaller splinters, she used the tweezers to get them out. “Take off your jacket,” she said so she could clean the wounds.

“Yes ma’am,” Nathaniel said with a cheeky grin.

She found herself smiling back at him. She found his bicoloured eyes fascinating. It took her a moment to remember what she was doing. “Lift your arm,” she said as she picked up the bottle of antiseptic.

He did so and she dabbed the wounds lightly. “There all done,” she said as she screwed the top back on the bottle.

Nathaniel was watching her closely. His hand reached out to touch her jaw so she turned to look at him, “I’ve been wanting to see you.”

“I dreamt of you,” Daphne blurted out before she could stop herself.

Nathaniel smiled, “Really? I hope they were good.”

Daphne blushed, “They were good.” She looked up at him his eyes seemed to have darked with desire. She touched his face in turn and he moved forward to claim her lips. “Not as good as this,” Daphne admitted as he laid her down. She looked up at him, “You’re going to break my heart, aren’t you?”

BFFC Moderator

Fort ran his hand down the side of her face and felt her soft skin. He was just about to rip her dress off when she asked the question.

"What do you mean?" He asked

"Well, you're a slayer Nathaniel. Are you going to leave me after this?" She asked, a sadness deep within her eye. Fort inwardly smiled. She was one of the few people who he allowed to call him Nathaniel.

"Daphne... first of all, this all could just be the Luna Eclipse. So dont rule that out."

"Yes but, what if...it isnt?"

"Then, well...I wasn't going to tell anyone this but...since I found my mother here I was planning on getting an extended post here in Murk Valley. The Knights would understand that there would be no harm done to this conclave because it is my family and they respected my father so they'd let it pass. I'd still hunt vampire's and particularly evil werewolf conclaves. It isn't uncommon for Knights to have posts near their families. All in all, it would all work out. My brother would take over my position as an international slayer. So...if after the Luna Eclipse, if this is for real..." he said and looked into Daphne's big beautiful eyes again.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas