401 (edited by Lord Revan Monday, December 24, 2007 1:52 pm)

Re: RPG - Supernatural: Vampire vs Werewolf

"Yeah." Karen nodded as Griggs opened the door and helped her out of the G.T.500E.
"I'll see you later." Griggs winked at her, and began the long walk back, and finally got to his 'den'.
It was around 9 PM, and Griggs had decided he needed rest. He closed the door behind him and sat on the bed, thinking about Karen. Griggs smiled and took off his uniform and laid down, he was going to sleep soundly tonight...

Or so he thought...
Griggs awoke, gasping for breath and drenched in sweat. It was dark, the only light in the room was a digital alarm clock on the nightstand. 12:17 AM it read, it seems he had some sort of Hellish nightmare. When Griggs sat up, he felt...different, and different he was. His body mass had doubled, and his hands and arms were covered in rust brown fur-like hair. He put his hands (which were more like claws) around his throbbing head, but it felt slightly hairier than usual also. He reached over and flipped on the light, and peered into the mirror. Griggs cursed at what he saw. "All I see is Half-Were monster. Damnit...I Better go find Fort, he might know what to do...it's never gotten this out of hand...And yet I love a werewolf. DAMN YOU LUNA ECLIPSE!!!"
He strode through the hall and down stairs to Nathaniel's room, the door opened, Fort and Paul stepped out.

"This IS my signature."

Fort smiled. This should be fun.

"Why not?" Fort said and slapped Paul on the back. Paul smiled, he would enjoy the bitter taste of revenge.

"Ok lemme suit up again. Theres plenty of weapons in my crate there. Semi auto's, knives, you name it." Fort said as he led Paul into the room. Paul walked in and Fort stuck his head out the door and peered at Daphne's door. He really wanted to run over there, bust that door down and take her and rip her clothe- "DAMN YOU LUNA ECLIPSE!!!" He thought and re entered his room.

Fort quickly suited up and strapped the Minigun to his shoulder last. He looked over at Paul who was shoulder deep in his crate.

"See anything you like?" Fort asked walking up to him and looking inside the crate.

"Well a couple knives was really the only thin-HELLO! What do we have here?" Paul said as he lifted an M16 with an M203 grenade launcher attachment. One of Fort's favorites for heavy assault missions.

"Ah, good choice." Fort said

"M16 with M203 grenade launcher attachment..." Paul said, checking the gun. He clipped some grenade rounds and clips onto his belt. Fort and Paul then walked out the door to find Griggs coming their way.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
I am a Role Playing Gamer, like my father before me.

Daphne went back to bed and slept for a few hours. She rose and looked at her wounds. They had healed quite a bit but where not fully gone. She shifted into her full wolf form for a few minutes before reverting to her human form. This helped heal the wounds faster. She dressed in a white blouse, teal skirt and black stockings. She put on her custom boots and grabbed a hand gun. The Uzis could wait for later.

As she walked out of her room she considered her options. She was going to the address that Valiant gave her but she couldn’t drive with her arm as it was. She had a few options, she could ask Nikoli but she already owed him one. She could ask Anita but she was hard to read. That left Nick who seemed to have vanished or lastly Loxley.

Daphne sighed, she knew that Loxley would go where ever she went and he’d most definitely protect her with his life. She hated doing it but she walked to his door. She hesitated in knocking but he opened it to just as she considered walking away.

“Daphne?” he said with surprise.

Daphne decided to spill it, “Loxley I need to find D. I don’t think anyone will go with me but you. Will you help me?”

Loxley leant on the doorframe and admired her, “Be with me for the Luna Eclipse and I’ll do anything you want me to.”

Daphne knew that wasn’t an option. But then she need to find D. “If we can get the vampires to help us fight the demon we might survive this threat.”

Loxley simply stood looking at her hungrily, “What’s life without love?”

Daphne threw her head back to growl in frustration but winced at her wound. Loxley noticed, “What happened to you?”

“I ran into Valiant and he wanted a bite to eat,” Daphne told.

Daphne saw the flame of rage ignite in Loxley’s eyes. “Let’s find this D, then I’m gonna kill Valiant.”

((This will probably be my last post for three days...))

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

404 (edited by Adeptus_Astartes Tuesday, December 25, 2007 10:26 pm)

Nikoli had wandered, and thought, enough. He needed something to do, the options were, A: go "mingle" with the rest of the pack, but that wouldent work very well as most of them would try to avoid him. The second option was to go wander through the streets again.The third and, thanks to the Luna Eclipse, the most appealing, was to go check on Daphne.

He decided to do both the second and the third, even though the third option was unnessicary. She had been hurt badly, but she would have healed by now. Nikoli had taken much worse many times before, it had taken him just days to heal, he had the scars to prove it. He began to walk through the hallways soon coming to The turn that would take him to Daphne's room.

He saw the Fort and Paul walk out of a room with weapons. Nikoli paused, if Fort was out here, then Daphne was gone. He started to walk, and passed the other slayer, who was looking unusualy...fury. He passed them fullly aware of the uneasy look he recived from Paul.

It was dark out, but that was good. Nikoli had been walking for a while, and nothing was happening. He breathed in, and smelled blood. A moment later he dissmissed it, it was from before. He continued to walk, and began to think again.

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

((Hey guys and gals, I'm sorry to say but: I've almost completly lost interest in this RPG, And that it is unlikely that I will post here again. Sorry.))

[i]"Sir, Finishing this Cake."[/i]

(We're sorry for your loss, but we can now kill off your character, right?)

((He should come with us.  And then be swarmed by vamps while valiantly killing off as many as he can.))

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

Fett_II wrote:

( but we can now kill off your character, right?)

(Sure, knock your self your self out)

[i]"Sir, Finishing this Cake."[/i]

(He should die fighting the Balor Lord)

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

Crispin stood in his training room, which was filled with weapons and punching bags and other training equipment. The debri of several wooden targets was scattered all over the floor. Resting from the incredibly long training session, Crispin had been training vigorously, lifting weights, honing his skills, and preparing for the Balor Lord.

Crispin went to his main living quarters and pulled out a glass to prepare one of his favorite drinks: The Salvation Cocktail, which consists of Russian Vodka mixed with Holy Water and a touch of grape juice. He drank it very rarely, due to how valuable Holy Water was, but he always prepared it for himself before a great battle.

After satisfying his thirst, Crispin went to see how his grandson was doing.

YOUR AD HERE--this space for rent (or lease to own). Call 1-234-5678

Adeptus_Astartes wrote:

the hateful stare Fort gave him as he passed.

(Honestly...that doesnt sound like something Fort would do. He barely knows Nikoli and I never intended Fort to hate him.)

Fort and Paul froze in their tracks as they saw Griggs walking up to them. He was in his halfwere form, his muscle mass and doubled and he was covered with rust colored fur. He was practicaly bursting out of his combat uniform.

Griggs paused in front of Fort and Paul, his rifle slung over his shoulder. Griggs looked at Fort and lifted his arms, palms of his hands up.

"How the Hell do I get out of this one? I've been following your repressal process and I havent turned into this since. Why now?" Griggs said. Fort thought for a moment...

"Alright, well... this is probably an effect from the Luna Eclipse." Fort answered

"I've gone through more Luna Eclipse's then you have Fort and since i've went through the repressal process this hasn't happened." Griggs was sounding somewhat feral at this point.

"Yeah but in which other Luna Eclipse were you surrounded by other werewolves going through the same thing? Or in which other Luna Eclipse was there someone like Karen with you? Its definitely different this time."

"Yeah, I guess you're right. Are you having the same problem or something?"

"Ummm...not exactly-"

Paul suddenly interupted the conversation by cocking his gun loudly.

"Alright lets hunt some vamps, you in Griggs?" Paul asked. Griggs looked at himself and considered maybe staying in in this condition, but he had a lust for carnage because of it.

"Yeah, lets go. Gotta pick up my minigun first." Griggs answered. Fort and Paul nodded and they followed Girggs to his room.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

Valthonin wrote:

(Honestly...that doesnt sound like something Fort would do. He barely knows Nikoli and I never intended Fort to hate him.)

(Odd considering that you are a slayer, and what he does pretty much is the exact oppisote of what you do. He kills humans. You could simply hate him for the exact reason that Paul feels uneasy about him. He is different. Very very different, theres something not right about him. Hes to strong, like he is much older then he looks and he is big_smile)

Nikoli had been wandering randomly. He stopped by a fast food resturant, and now he was very very bored. The city was quiet. He sat down and began to remember.

It was warm in the town, the people watch me nervously. The horse I had stolen moved quickly, taking me past the forest quickly, I had heard musket shots in the distance, the colonies were rebeling. Britan was slowly being pushed from Her children. I stopped at an inn, and rented a room for the night. I have contacted this countries natives many times, I have decided to head west, perhaps I can find a group that will accept me for a while.

He stood and continued to wander.

(what country is this Mel? (when you get back))

413 (edited by Sev Fett Tuesday, December 25, 2007 11:05 pm)

Paul half laughed at Griggs.  He looked so awkward walking around.  But Paul figured he knew what has happened to Griggs.  Griggs has finally come to terms with what he is.  Coming here was the first step.  The influence of others was gently pushing him towards it.  Feeling attracted to Karen was next.  Thinking about others together reminded him too much of Clara so he pushed that from his mind.  And transforming was the full acceptance of the wolf within him whether he knew it or not.

And Fort was next.  He had accepted Daphne.  That much was apparent.  Just the way he looked at her.  Soon he will see the wolf in himself. 

Griggs went inside his place and came out with the minigun strapped on his back.

"Feels a lot lighter."

Paul smirked.  "Feels good doesn't it?"

Griggs nodded.  Fort was about to make his way to Daphne's car.

"Hold up."  They stopped and looked at Paul.  "This time we take my car."

He led thm to the conclave garage and stopped at a 1969 428 SCJ Mach 1 Mustang.

http://bradbarnett.net/mustangs/timelin … 1-BJ05.jpg

Fort raised an eyebrow.  "How is it that you have all the nice cars?"

Paul shrugged.  When you live for over a hundred years trinkets you have tend to gain in value."

Fort piped up.  "Who's sitting in the back?"

Paul smiled, "Thanks for volunteering Fort.  In you go!"

They loaded all extra weaponry into the trunk and hopped in.  Paul drove it onto the cement road and laid a patch of rubber on the street as they tore off.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

414 (edited by Adeptus_Astartes Tuesday, December 25, 2007 3:17 pm)

John couldent find them, the streets were empty. He took a random turn and saw a man standing in the street. It was, by the very faint smell of him, a werewolf. He reloaded his pistol, with a differnt clip, the bullets were desinged to splinter on impact, and they contained silver. He drew his knife, and slowly began to approach.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(ok, I'm editing Nikoli's appearance slightly, He is a muscular person, but he isnt huge exactly, you get it right? as a wolf/half wolf, he is still large)

A bullet whized past Nikoli, he turned, already begining to change. He charged, leaping at the slayer. By the time he reached him, he was a full wolf. He knocked the slayer over, and prepared to rip his throat out. The slayer stabbed him in the side, and kicked him off. Nikoli ripped the knife out and began to run, he could already feel the bleeding slow, but he did not want to fight with a hole in his side.

"You know Paul, you could drop around a hundred and thirty pounds off the gross weight of this car by taking the seat out back here." Griggs stated.

"Then you wouldn't be fitting in this car now would you? Besides, I like to keep it in it's original condition."

"This is true...It's a nice Mustang, and it has that classic car smell. Did you buy it brand new in 'sixtynine?"

"This IS my signature."

((When I said in the middle I meant in between the bucket seats.  The car is only a fastback.))

((The Mustang always has had bench-style rear bucket seats.))

(( http://www.jmooneyham.com/unfolded-rear … tang70.jpg ))

"This IS my signature."

((So much for parents being a reliable source of information.))

(Ok anywas....who cares about the seats....lol)

As Paul's car sped through the city and Paul and Griggs debated over the car Fort spent his time keeping on the look out for vamps. They were vampire hunting anyways.

After a little while the car passed a nightclub called "Hell House". Fort rolled his eyes. Damn Vamps were always so obvious. He looked for a sign that would let him kn ow it was a vampire controlled club, he had done this many times so he could tell.

As the car turned the corner around the club Fort got a look at the heavily fortified back door. Above the door was a red spray painted symbol that vaguely resembled an upsidedown cross with some other lines and curves adorning it. A text book example of a Vampire call sign.

"You see that Griggs? Above the back door of the club?" Fort asked Griggs pointing at the symbol. Griggs peered out the window and saw it. A smile spred across his face and he slapped his knee suddenly.

"A whole club! I love these club assaults, theres always hidden chambers underneath filled with those blood sucking bastards." Griggs exclaimed in glee.

"I know Daphne's trying to get in touch with D, and I dont want to screw that up cause we do need their help, is that a symbol of D's coven Paul." Fort asked. Paul stopped the car in an alley across the street and looked at the symbol.

"I dont think so. I think D's is a little more circular or something, I dont exactly remember, but its not that one." Paul answered. Fort nodded and opened the car door.

"Pop the trunk Paul. Lets do this." Fort said.

-

The big, muscular vampire behind the thick back door of the club resembed a jamaican on steroides. He sat next to the door reading a newspaper and watching the service room of the club, the music blaring though the walls.

There was a gentle tap on the door. God, he didnt want to get up. Damn young rich vampires that come in here thinking there the greatest thing alive...or dead that is. He put down his news paper next to his simple metal chair and went to the door.

The vampire slid the tiny slit that was eye level in the door and stared out into the darkness of the back alley of the club.

"Password?" He called out, somewhat annoyed.

The barrel of a large, black .44 magnum slowly slid through the slit and stopped when it came into contact with the vamp's nose.

"Open sesame?" An unkown voice answered. The vampire slowly reached into his suit coat to reach his 9mm.

"Whoa there cowboy. You may think, with your superhuman reflexes and all, that you might be able to pull out that BB gun of yours fast enough to shoot me first. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?" The strangers voice said to vampire.

There was a pause.

The vampire lowered his hands and unlocked the thick metal door. It opened with a creak. Three werewolves, by their smell, walked in with some seriously heavy weapons. The bastard with the magnum came in first and smiled at the vamp.

"How kind of you to get the door for me." He said and then proceeded to blow his head clean off.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

Paul smiled and said, "Dirty Harry."

Fort looked at him and nodded.  The rest of the place was silent.  But it was a quiet before the storm.

Paul sniffed the muzzle of his gun.  "I love the smell of garlic in the morning."

All hell broke loose.  Griggs and Fort unstrapped the miniguns and started firing.  Vamps were going down by the dozens.  Paul switched the M-16 to burst and let fly the garlic rubbed bullets.

Nikoli had changed back to a human. His jeans hung loosely from him, torn in hunderes of places. He was still remotely decent however. And he was glad he had another pair back at his den. He wandered thinking of the things he had seen. Eventualy, his thoughts once more returned to Daphne. He shook his head to try to get rid of them. Soon they found their way to the slayer. Something would happen. They were after the same thing, but it was not something that could be shared. I will rip him limb from li- He looked up at they sky, the moon floated there, taunting. "Damn Luna Eclpise." he muttered heading for his den.

Fort and Griggs, armed with miniguns went in first. The door to the main room of the club was directly in front of them, Paul stood behind them, loading a grenade round into his M203. Fort and Griggs nodded to each other and kicked the door in simoutaneously.

Fort could smell them all, the stench. They were all vampires. Any humans allowed in the club were already pale corpses devoid of blood that were tossed in a corner. That just gave him that much more room to kill.

The club layout was simple. A long bar to their left, dance floor packed with vamp's directly in front and the walled lined with private little booths with tables were vamp's sat and drank. Griggs leveled Ol'Painless to the left and mowed down all the vamps sitting at the bar in an instant. Shells were flying everywhere as vampire blood rained through the club. Griggs clenched his teeth and yelled in battle craze as blood began to coat him.

Fort turned right and began to cut a swath through all the vamps sitting at the private booths. Tables were splintered and glasses were shatteres and vampires were cut in half by the curtain of holy water imbued lead that traveled from booth to booth. Fort had his lip curled at the sight of the cowardly vamps running and the brave ones trying to get to the trio but falling. "DON'T RUN YOU GOD DAMN LEECHES!" He yelled at the cowardly ones.

Paul came up last between Fort and Griggs. He lifted his M16 and aimed at the dance floor packed with startled vampires. His finger squeezed the trigger of the M203 grebade launcher and Griggs and Fort heard the satisfying "FOOM" of the shell leaving the barrel. The grenade impacted with a particularly insane shirtless vampire littered with tattoes and a mohawk and yelling in fury at Paul. The resulting explosion shook the club and sent blood, and bits of bone and vampire's screeching to their deaths as they either burned up or were caught in Fort's and Griggs' line of fire.

Vampires began to pour into the room from the main door and private rooms. Paul moved to one of the private rooms next to the door and stood next to the door frame. The first vampire ran through and was greeted by one of Paul's sai's to his face. Paul then turned into the room and blasted away the remaining vampires in the private room...they seemed to be preoccupied by some extracurricular activities at the time.

Griggs began to move with Fort to the main door where most of the vampires were coming through but he had to reload Ol' Painless. Griggs nodded to Fort and the signal was understood. "Hold off the main door as I reload."
Fort moved right in front of the main door and vampires began to pour into the club, jumping and diving and throwing themselves at Fort as he cut them to pieces with his line of fire.

Fort looked back to check on Griggs. He was pulling out another box of rounds to put load into Ol'Painless when a crazed vampire sprung from the back door they had come through and was about to rip out Griggs' throat, as he was turned around.

"Griggs, your SIX!" Fort yelled as he continued to mow down the chargind vamps.

Griggs unholstered his Desert Eagle in the blink of an eye and spun, doing a quick shot action. The headless corpse of the vampire landed at his feet. A second vampire sprang through the door after Griggs holstered the Desert Eagle and he didnt have time to draw it again. He held the minigun in one and hand reached out with the other as the vampire flew through the air at Griggs, fangs shining in the black light of the club. (Remeber Griggs is still in halfwere form) Griggs caught the vampire by the throat and held him close to his face as it thrashed and screeched in his grasp.

"Diiiiiisgusting." Girggs said and squeezed. An audible crunch was heard. There was very little neck left and the vampire's corpse as it fell to the ground.

"V for Vendetta!" Fort and Paul yelled simoutaneously as Paul moved into another private room and Fort continued to decorate the club with vampire blood and corpses.

Girggs finished reloading and relieved Fort as Fort fell back and reloaded his own Minigun. After a couple more minutes, vampires stopped coming through the main door and Fort and Griggs slowly peered out the door. There were none left to run in. Griggs and Fort turned to each other, each with a cocky smile on their face.

"Two in the box" Fort said

"Ready to go" Griggs continued

"We be fast" Paul added as he emerged from another private room, bloodsplattered

"AND THEY BE SLOW!" They all said in unison.

"Ghostbusters, love that movie." Said Griggs. The team examined their handy work and looked quite pleased with themselves.

"Alright were not done yet. Paul you check the kitchen?" Fort asked

"Yea I cleared it out." He answered

"Ok lets check to see if theres a hidden coven underneath here. The entrance should be in the kitchen."

The group walked through the club to the door behind the bar where the kitchen was. It took alot longer than first assumed since the floor couldn't even be seen because of the blood and corpses that they had to navigate through. They entered the kitchen and Fort led them to the freezers. he opened each one and Griggs would level Ol'Painless into it for cover. At the last door, Griggs leveled Ol'Painless as proper protocal and nodded.

"Here we go." He said. Fort and Paul peered into the freezer. There was a passage leading through the back wall of the freezer, which really wasn't a freezer at all but just a door to disguise the entrance of the hidden coven. Fort nodded and entered the dark stone passage. Paul followed while loading another grenade round into the M203 and Girggs brought up the rear.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

John had stood and looked around. He had been alone. Walking forward he retrived his knife. He wouldent go after there werewolf yet, that would stupid. He decieded to walk more, he might run into someone.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nikoli ran through the streets, he had become a wolf, soon the cold asphalt and concrete turned to soft earth and tall trees. A small ravine had formed in the earth, it did not delay him though, he leapt over it. He soon reached his den and he turned back to a human. He stepped inside, pulling a lighter from one of his pockets, he lit the candles in the cave he was using. He removed the jacket which had almost been ripped. He replaced his jeans, and decided to wear a black T-shirt.

A slight rain had began to fall, nothing realy, just a drizzle. Nikoli lifted his head and breathed in. Blood. He thought Lots of it. He took another breath, it was vampire blood, that meant that it couldent be the halflings. "Damn." He said to no one in praticular. There was something else. Faint. Engine exaust. There was something else as well. Werewolfs, two of them. One of them was that whelp he embarassed. The other was female. Perhaps he had found a partner dispite the public embarrasment. No, it was Daphne. He began to change, and moments later there was a large black wolf wearing jeans and a T-shirt. Nikoli ran, following the scent.

Daphne and Loxley walked down Maxwell Street and the vampire coven was easy to spot for anyone looking for it. A cool breeze blew and Daphne lifted her nose. Yep, there are definitely vampires here, she thought to herself.

“Are you sure about this?” Loxley questioned as they walked to the front door.

“Not really but we need to ask,” Daphne said she knocked on the large wooden door.

A large vampire opened the door and immediately raised a magnum.

Daphne raised her hands, “We’re only here to talk.”

“Well I ain’t the talking type,” the vampire said and opened fire.

Daphne ducked and Loxley neatly blew the vampire’s head off with his shotgun. “Access granted,” Loxley said smugly.

“That wasn’t really how I wanted to do things,” Daphne started.

Loxley shrugged, “He fired first.”

“Good point,” Daphne replied as she stepped over the body. Not surprisingly there were six vampires awaiting them inside.

Daphne raised a hand, “We only want to speak to D. Your guard opened fire first.”

A pale faced woman with black hair stepped forward, “He was doing his job.”

Daphne decided to get to the point, “We know what’s killing both vampires and werewolves alike. I’m sure you’ve found your own in a mummified state with red eyes.”

That got the attention of a male standing at the top of stairs, “Come to admit your crimes have you?”

Daphne shook her head, “Such work is that of a demon.”

The male raised a brow, “That’s not surprising, call one up you couldn’t handle?”

“We’re not into that voodoo crap,” Loxley snarled.

“Keep your guard dog gagged,” the male vampire said as he descended the stairs. “So you want to speak to D about this. What makes you think he doesn’t already know?”

“Because the demon isn’t dead yet,” Daphne replied coolly.

The male vampire laughed, “Well that’s true I suppose. So what do you propose to do?”

Daphne tilted her head slightly, “We were hoping that D could confirm one of his talents that may just help in getting rid of these demons.”

“Wait did you just say demons? As in more than one?” The male asked looking ever paler.

“Yes, there’s more than one. That’s why I want to speak with D.” Daphne told getting somewhat impatient.

“D’s out, he’ll be back later.” The male told.

“Fine, tell him to meet me at the Murk Motel at 2am. Then we can talk,” Daphne said as she headed for the door. Loxley glared at the vampires.

“I’ll pass on the message, if D gets back in time.” The male vampire assured them.

Daphne gave a nod and left, Loxley followed her closely.

“So what now?” Loxley asked as they cautiously moved away from the coven.

Daphne shrugged, “I guess we wait.”

Loxley smiled, "May I suggest dinner?"

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

425 (edited by Adeptus_Astartes Wednesday, December 26, 2007 10:59 pm)

The wolf paused. His head tilted upward, checking the air. The rain was not helping. It wasnt a problem though, as Nikoli was close. He took a turn, and soon found that the scent was new. He looked up. Maxwell Street. He breathed in again, there was blood, vampire again, which meant that Daphne and the other were still fine. He stepped past a store with a window he saw his reflection. A large black wolf with a t-shirt and jeans on, a large sword hanging loosely from its back. He changed back to a human, adjusting the sheath on his back. He could see figures in the distance, a male and a female. They were headed his way. He walked towards them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John stepped through the blood. Some one had just exterminated a clubs worth of vampires. Not D's coven so Audrey would be safe. He walked into the kitchen, quickly finding the coven's entrance. "No way in Hell I'm going down there now. Probably a whole [censored]ing pack of werewolfs down there." He looked around. So much damn blood He thought. He sat down where the bouncer had once been and waited.