Re: RPG: Jedi Purge

Kain grabbed the nearest civilian, a male rodian, and slammed him against the wall "Jedi. Where did they go."
The rodian pointed down an alley, and Kain dropped him, chasing after the hazey outlines of the jedi.

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

Jaak swore loudly as he saw the clone not too far behind them. More lasers flew, and they flew back. One just missed the clone's foot, and he was caught off-balance, and thus fell to the ground.

"HA! TAKE THAT YOU KNIVING BA-"

"JAAK! SHUT UP AND RUN!"

As the clone got to his feet, the Jedi were already 50 feet ahead of him.

Kain lowered the range finder, and drew his DC, placing the sniper atachment on it. He leveled the weapon, and held his breath, centering the scope on one of the jedi.

(No Virulent_Messiah. Warchlyde isn't being replaced. I think that I wrote somewhere that Tracyn was an expert sniper, but he does have some exlosives training smile

"None of this is really happening. There is a man. With a typewriter. This is all part of his crazy imagination."

Commander Appo wrote:

(No Virulent_Messiah. Warchlyde isn't being replaced. I think that I wrote somewhere that Tracyn was an expert sniper, but he does have some exlosives training smile

LOL, sorry I meant that as a joke. I did miss the sniper attatchment description, tho. Thanx for clarifying.

"Kom'rk tsad droten troch nyn ures adenn, Dha Werda Verda a'den tratu."
  [url]http://mercs.firespray.net/forum/index.php?topic=39267.0[/url]

Dah'lei held on as she Jaak and Deilor travelled on the side of the speeder. They could stay there for long. They saw their chance as a public bus unit came close. They jumped for the second speeder and settled themselves in. All three sat with their hoods over their heads and their lightsabers hidden under their cloaks.

Dah'lei looked up to see the destination was amazingly to the spaceport.

If it bleeds, we can kill it.

They had jumped. Kain assumed they would head to the spaceport. A speeder was parked, the owner getting back in. Kain walked up to him and threw him out. The guy yelled, and tried to chase him, but Kain was already gone. He reached the bus stops, and waited at the entrance, his DC ready to kill anything that looked like a jedi.

They had barely managed to avoid the clone again.  Sheesh, but he was persistent.  He had taken up a post by the entrance of the spaceport.  Luckily, a well timed leap from the Jedi had brought them inside the 'port before he had arrived.  They were inside now, and all they had to do was find a suitable outbound flight.  Their lightsabers were hidden; faces obscured.  They were anonymous travelers among a throng of others.  Here, they had no identity, no rank.  One voyager was the same as another.  SO long as they paid the fee, they could be easily deported from Coruscant.  If the pilot was willing to do so.  Deilor decided that the best bet would be to hire out a smuggler, or anyone who skirted the fringes of the law.  So he continued his search, along with the ther Jedi.

Due to maintenance problems, the light at the end of the tunnel will not be in operation today.  Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Kain saw them. They had their hoods up, and they were looking for a flight. He pulled out his DC added the sniper attachment. He centered it on the back of one of their heads. "DOWN!" he yelled, and the civilians turned quickly then, obideintly ducked. The jedi spun, Kain shot. His shot missed barely, and knocked her hood off. One of the otheres dived behind cover, and pulled her down. A civillian, who apparently thought that shooting jedi was wrong, raised a blaster. Kain shot him. He removed the sniper atachment and pulled out his other DC. By now, this section was pretty empty. He pulled out a thermal detonator armed it, and threw it.

Deilor turned in time to se the thermal detonator arcing through the air towards him, caught it in the Focre, and threw it back, silently hoping that civilians would leave the area quick.  He turned to his comrades.

"Get out of here, find a flight, and run I'll catch up later."

Then he turned back, and faced the clone, throwing him out of the spaceport with a Force shove, before backing on down the 'port's hallways.

Due to maintenance problems, the light at the end of the tunnel will not be in operation today.  Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

The grappeling hook flew from Kain's wrist, saving him, but damn near dislocating his shoulder. He pulled himslef over the ledge. He pulled out his DC-15 pistol. Pointed it at the jedi, who had just turned around to follow his freind. "Jedi!" He yelled, and when the jedi turned Kain shot him, the bolt hiting his shoulder. The jedi drew his lightsaber. Kain drew his vibroblade. "I have studied your form's Jedi. I have, as one of your masters told me just before I killed him, become quite skilled."

Jaak and Dah'lei had managed to find an abandoned speeder that still worked.

"Okay, but I get to pilot." Jaak instantly got in and started up the speeder.

"Are you sure this will work?" Dah'lei was still confused as to how their plan to rescue Deilor was still going to work.

"No questions, just get in. We're Jedi, after all."

Now the speeder was making its way to the fight between the Jedi and the trooper.

Deilor smiled darkly.  The clone had the stance right, and moved correctly.  He would be a dangerous enemy.  But Deilor wasn' going to give in so easily.  He rushed forward, leaped into the air, and brought his saberstaff down, only to have it parried by the clone, who struck back with a vicious swipe, one that Deilor parried quickly.  The Zabrak danced away, and used the Force to hurl nearby junk in the clone's way.  He sensed the speeder approaching, and jumped up again, landing on its roof, saber deactivating barely in time.

"Thanks guys!"  He grinned at the pilot, Jaak.  They were so outta here!

Kain blocked a strike from the Jedi's lightsaber. He was about to retaliate when a speeder almost killed him. The others were in it. He armed a thermal detonator threw it, and took cover.

Deilor used the Force to repel the detonator, although this last effort proved to be too much for him, and he collapsed inside the speeder as the detonator fell to the ground behind them and exploded.  Darkness claimed him, and he succumbed to it.

Jaak was too busy driving to freedom to really notice that Deilor had blacked out while saving their lives.

"Termina Bay, here we come!"

Kain stood. Shrapnel had damaged his helmet beyond repair. He cast it aside.

"Termina Bay, here we come" He heard, faintly

"He grabbed his sniper rifle atachment, fixing it to his DC "Not if I can help it." he said, taking aim.

118 (edited by Fett_II Thursday, December 13, 2007 12:05 pm)

A shot ran past Jaak's head.

"Damn it! He doesn't give up!"

Ducking and driving simultaneously, Jaak realized that the clone was no longer shooting at him or the others, but rather shooting at the speeder. He accomplished his task.

Bang! The speeder swerved to the right and crashed into the nearest wall.

Dah'lei now had a cut on her head, and turned to Jaak.

"Nice crashing."

"Could be worse."

"How?"

"Could be raining."

At that moment, lightning struck over the sky and rain immediately fell over. Dah'lei just started at Jaak, who was having a hard time not laughing.

Kain's scope swung to the left, inspecting the crash sight. It looked like there were survivors. He found a speeder bike, got on, and drove, replacing his rifle, drawing his DC and, upon landing, his vibroblade.

Dah'lei grabbed Jaak by the sleeve of his robe and they ran through the rain. There had to be a way out. They weaved through the streets and found themselves in the bustle of a market place. People were running everywhere to get out of the rain which added to their cover.

Jaak pointed out a clothing store, "Quick let's get a change of clothes."

The pair ditched their robes and grabbed a pair of jackets throwing a credit chip to the store owner. Dah'lei wore a maroon jacket that came to her knees while Jaak wore a teal one that hung to his thighs. "Let's hope this slows them down. " Dah'lei said as they continued running.

If it bleeds, we can kill it.

121 (edited by Fett_II Saturday, December 15, 2007 10:44 pm)

The Jedi now were hiding in an alley. Jaak was displeased.

"Damn it, why couldn't we have had more time to choose an outfit? Even though this jacket is quite comfortable.."

"Quit complaining, Jaak. We still have to carry Deilor with us. He's our responsibility, as he saved our lives."

"Yeah, yeah. The sooner we get off this rock and away from that clone, the better. I already know where we should go into exile."

"Really? What did you have in mind?"

"Oh, some spaceport on Tatooine. I heard those places aren't really in contact with the Republic, I mean they still have slavery. Plus that area is Hutt Space, which gives us an advantage an- wait a second."

"What is-"

"Shh! Get down!"

The pair laid Deilor's body under some trash bags, and they themselves ducked behind separate bins. To their horror, the trooper walked right past the alley. Both of them could swear that the clone was looking out of the corner of his eye at the both of them. He kept walking on. Jaak had half the sense to go right behind him and kill him, thus ending their chase once and for all, but Dah'lei managed to stop him from being so foolish.

Jaak whispered as light as possible to Dah'lei as he could, and even a person standing next to him would have trouble hearing him.

"I think he's gone. I'll go check."

"No! Don't!"

"We have to find out somehow whether he's gone or not. Should anything happen to me, you still have time to grab Deilor and start running."

Jaak crouched up slowly. He stepped so quiet, that even in midday you could not tell he was moving if you looked him in the eye. And flying, he went. The bomb had taken a chunk of the wall, and bits of cinder and metal now flew, while Jaak landed some 20 feet behind Dah'lei. A scream, a laugh, and then a sudden short breath was heard as the smoke rose. Dah'lei was not sure who was standing over her, but they hadn't hurt her yet. Looking up, she saw Deilor standing at his feet, hand outstretched, clone down on the ground, out cold. The two Jedi went and picked up Jaak, threw him over Deilor's shoulder, and continued to run.

(Kain has no helmet, it got messed up)

Is it too late or can I join?

"My luck ranges from barely tolerable to cataclysmic"

I'd say so, this RPG hasn't been posted on since December 2007.

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

revan07 wrote:

Is it too late or can I join?

Revan you seriously have to stop resurrecting old topics.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
I am a Role Playing Gamer, like my father before me.