Topic: Need Opinion on Fett Costumes!

Hey guys!

New here ! and i'm going to be getting a custom Boba Fett figure done!  Just wanted your opinions.

Which Boba Fett costume/colour scheme do you prefer? Empire Strikes Back Version or the Return of the Jedi Version? 

Your feedback would be greatly appreciated! thanks!

Re: Need Opinion on Fett Costumes!

i like the ROTJ version cause of the red gauntets

ROTJ definetly ,  however I am not sure why i prefer ROTJ yikes   big_smile

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

Hey!

Thanks for the feedback guys.

Any more Feedback would be great! thanks

i like ESB cuz of the white gloves.

ROTJ because of the jetpack colour & the awesome red gauntlets smile

"i know all about the art of the hunt"

go with esb mainly because the jet pack colors are way off in color

Ryan vanvulkangoedwell miss you bud your gone to heavan and you will be missed...Jared and Jacob your brothers...think of this not a good bye but a see you later.....and ill bring the beers! :?

I prefer the Empire Strikes Back version, because all the colors match on the jetpack and gauntlets.  Plus, he has a side pistol with the Empire version armor.  And for some reason, I like the stripe that goes across the light brown shoulder cape in the Empire version.  The Jedi version is just a solid green shoulder cape.

--Sadriel Fett (BFFC Moderator)
"I'm just a simple Fan, trying to make my way in the universe."

9 (edited by bobamaker Friday, December 21, 2007 1:59 pm)

Hi Everyone, this is my first post here although I've been a member of the TDH for a few years.

How about the 'Special Edition' version..? Basically the costume seen on the DVD release. It is an ROTJ Costume with the ESB helmet... the best bits from both costumes. It looks like this http://www.bobamaker.co.uk/index.html

A good idea if you can't decide between the two versions.

DAZ

Hadn't thought of that one; good point!

Love the red gauntlets

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

I like Bobamakers suggestion.
In preference to outfits I like the Animated cartoon color scheme.Well atleast how the action figure looks.
But for some reason I can not help but love the gloves with the patches

"I am just a simple man trying to make it in the universe"

Im going with ESB.

The pen is mightier than the blaster!

same here. Both are good but ESB has more colour to it.

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.