1 (edited by Adeptus_Astartes Sunday, August 12, 2007 1:04 pm)

Topic: RPG: False Emporer (Clones vs Chaos)

Ok, this is my second RPG, if you have seen the first, you may notice that I like Warhammer 40K.....alot. this puts the republic's grand army against the Chaos space marines
rules
1 (im only placing this for people who dont know much about these) You must make a character before participating.
2 your character must be able to carry his/her eqipment
3 Stay consistant dont assault somthing that just got blown to the Warp
4 No insta kills please, it would take multiple wounds to kill a character.
5 if you die you can make another character
6 add some twists
7 have a good time and dont take anything way to seriously
ok, charcter "sheet"
Name:
Class:
Alliegance: (Chaos only this is the god you character follows, some classes are only available to certain allegances)
Armor Color/Leigion:
WOC:
WOC2:
Secondary Weapon:
                                 here are the classes
Chaos:Marine, Plauge Marine (Nurgle ),berzerker(Khrone), Noise marine(Slannesh),Sorcerer( Tzeentch),  Dreadnaught, Possesed Marine*, Lesser Demon**,Demon Prince***, Greater Demon***,                *only five of these         **Only three of these    ***Only one of these

Clones:Freelancer, Non-Clone Officer ,Clone, Clone Sniper (more stealty) Commando*  Arc** Jedi*** Null Arc****               * Only two Squads           **Only four       ***only
two of these        ****only one

Ok story, This takes place in an alternate time line, In this, palpatine has the backing of the jedi, there was no order 66. In the time where order 66 would take place, two badly damaged republic cruisers, come out of hyperspace in the wrong area, the Eye of Terror, this area is not on any space charts, and there is an odd energy in space, their crew is suffering from some unknown disease, they run into a alien ship. When they attempted contact, they were fired upon. however they did recive one transmission, but it was only disturbingly odd howls and screams. They had sustained to much dace and were forced to make an emergency landing on the nearest moon. They set down in a canyon, fifteen miles long, on the other end, is a dark fortress. It is a wasteland,from caves to the east come odd yells and howls, none dare enter. let the bloodshed begin
((for background on chaos space marines go to
http://us.games-workshop.com/games/40K/ … efault.htm

ok heres my character
Name:Tarkel Korun
Class:Plauge Marine
Allegiance:Nurgle
Legion:Death Guard
WOC: Bolter
WOC2:Plauge Sword
Secondary weapon:None

Tarkel stood, watching the ships land at the other end of the canyon, if you could call it such,it was more of a sunken plain, fourteen miles north to south, and twenty five  east to west, at the shortest. His helmet hung at his waist, his face was rotted, and disfigured, his armor was a pale green, and from it hung human skulls taken from the servants of the false emporer. He replaced his helmet, senseing that the occupants of the ship would fight the blessing of Grandfather Nurgle. No matter, some would see the true blessing of Nurgle's gift. Even if they didnt, there would be many things to be presented to Nurgle.

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

Re: RPG: False Emporer (Clones vs Chaos)

(do I HAVE to play as a clone or Jedi cus Im Kinda sick of it.....)

[i]"Sir, Finishing this Cake."[/i]

(no, you can be whatever, as long as its a clone or jedi.....jk... you can be chaos aswell, but you might wana go to that website and check some stuff out.)

4 (edited by Mandal_ShadowWarrior Saturday, August 11, 2007 10:28 pm)

(no Im sayin can I be somthin besides a clone, Jedi or a chaos space marine? like a fleet officer, or a smugler)

ok, lemmie edit))

(eh.....The smulgler and Officer thing was an example)

((well, check the class list then))

(ok thanks)

Name: Devon Margress
Class : Devastator
Allegence: Chaos Undivided
Leigon: Iron Warriors
WOC: Heavy Bolter
SWOC: Krack Gernades

Devon strode down the ramp next to a Land Raider, as the huge machine roared by a smile appered on his face.  The thought of how much destuction that vehical could pump out was absolutly breathtakeing.  He could see other ships landing as this Crusade was getting under way all the Chaos Gods were represnted as he could see the ships of the Plauge Marines, World Eaters, Alpha Leigon, The Emporor's Childeren, and the Thousand Sons.  All had converged on this world and were about to open a gateway directly into the Eye Of Terror and perhaps Abaddon the Despoiler himself may come to lead this glorious event.  He formed ranks with his brothers, as the sun began to set on this alien world he thought how glorious it would be if it were it's last.

Name: Bill
Class: Demon Prince
Allegence: Dark lord
Leigon: Iron Warriors
WOC: Power Weapon
SWOC: Bolt Pistol

((Thanks for making a character. however, you need to be more specific. what type of power weapon. also Dark Lord isnt an allegiance, its either Chaos Undivided, Nurgle,Khrone Slannesh or Tzeentch))

As the Leigon's started to disperse in seperate directions a Dreadnaught from the Emporor's childeren had grown impationt with the way the Death Guard had cut across it's path and had opened fire.  As you know with Chaos fighting with fellow marines was quite common especaly when you were just starting a Crusade.  It did not take long for the Death Gaurd to dispell with the infernal machine and anyone of it's chapter that came to it's aid.  As for the Iron Warriors we had intel that said that their was an encampment near by and it appered to be well fortified so we were en-route to level the playing feild.  As the Vindicators and Land Raiders spread out my squad entered a Rhino.  The plan for now was use the Vindicators to breach the enemy defenses the Land Raiders would lead the attack through the breach followed by us and then we would find suitable high ground or a tower to set up and dispence death upon the followers of the false Emporor.

Name: Darus

Armor: Yellow and White Commander Armor (only wares armor in combat)

Class: Clone Fleet Cammander

Allegiance: The Galatic Republic

Legion: Galatic Marines

WOC: DC-15m

WOC2: DC-15m

Ship: Venorator-Class Star Ship the: Unwavering

Sister Ships: Venorator-Class Star Ships The:  Defiant, Stars Blood and Majestic

Garrison: Fifty, Thousand Galatic Marines, Ten, THX Tanks, Fifty Clone Cammandos, Twenty BARC-Speeders, 100 LAATs, 800 Hundred ARC-170s, Fifty AT-TEs, Twenty, five AT-RTs, Fifteen AT-UT, Five Juggernaut Assault Tanks, Twenty, Five LAAT/e, Twenty AT-APs, 300, V-wings, 200, Republic Star Fighters

"Revert to Realspace" Darus said. Four Venorator-class Star Ships Exited Hyperrspace on the edge of an unknown system, looking for the Republic Ships that had crashed hear. Sir! We are picking up contacts on the scanners. Said one of the Bridge crew. "Fan out to Defense Pattern Ceti, and open a comm channel with them." Cammanded Darus. And Have the star fighter crews, go to stand by.

As we approached the walls of the Alien encampment through the small screen that was linked to what the pilot of the Rhino saw, we could see where the Vindicators and Land Raiders had set up a firing line and were beginning their assault on the walls.   
“Pilot what are the structures primarily made out of?” I asked.
“They appear to be mostly a metal alloy with some concrete reinforcement.” he answered
“Good once the walls are down  head for the tallest building left standing.”
“Yes sir.”
      With the news that the structures were mostly metal I decided to change to two rounds of  AP spaced by one HE on the belt that fed into the heavy bolter that way if they tried to hide behind a wall the metal would not give them any protection.  “Here we go.” the pilot said moving in line behind the Land Raiders we would be the first to disembark what a honor we would be the first to dispel the enemy. 

We made it through the breach and were nearing what looked like a control tower for a landing strip.
“Nice, that will do nicely.” I said
    Once out of the Rhino I could see the enemy the were in white body armor .  Strange I thought  I had never in all my experience seen Imperial guard in white armor, they definitely were not marines they were not big enough.  All at once the turned and unleashed a volley of  blue energy, it was bad luck for Brother Janis one of the blasts caught him just under the helmet you could tell he was killed instantly because their was not even time for an umph sound to come from him, but the lenses in his helmet flashed and an instant later he was on the ground.  Not one to stand and have my a$$ shot out from under me I retuned fire unleashing the full fury of the heavy bolter the AP rounds ripped right through their white armor while the HP blew gaping holes into them, Brother Tornis fired his lascannon hitting one of them and ripping him in half covering the one next to him with blood and burning chunks that had once been his squad mate.  With the ten who had come at us all were on the ground dead or soon to be as we walked up toward the heaped clumps of bodies and body parts I saw one that was alive he was missing an arm and lying looking up at me, I raised my foot and brought it down in the middle of his face brains and blood covered my boot .
“That was for Janis.” with a smile on my face I proceeded  to enter the lower level of the tower if their was anyone in here they would have the same fate as the men on the street.

15 (edited by Mandal_ShadowWarrior Saturday, August 18, 2007 8:11 pm)

'Stars Blood, move to a covering positon." Ordered Darus. "Majestic, Defiant and Unwavering will move to the planet and begin to unload are troops. Launch Gunships, create a landing zone."

Name:Valthonin Lenthinard
Class:Jedi Master, General in the Grand Army of the Republic
Armor Color:Black Jedi robes,(the ones luke wears in ROTJ, not anakin's)also, i look like obiwan but with longer, brown hair. imagine this but with a green lightsaber http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Image:Ob … nching.jpg
WOC:one bladed green lightsaber

Valthonin had been standing beside Darus watching the ongoing deployment of ships. With Darus' order of troop deployment Valthonin nodded to him and left to his own starfighter to join the deployed troops.
"I'll be on frequency 1138, stay in touch." He said to Darus as he walked away.
Valthonin had been slightly annoyed at this odd mission of recovering the crashed fleet. Little information was given out and he had been pondering upon the question of why this mission required such a large force as well as a Jedi of his calliber. Never-the-less, he joined his troops as they touched down on the barren landscape of the unknown planet.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
I am a Role Playing Gamer, like my father before me.

The LAAT/es came in and droped the AT-TEs, The Gunships flew in and unloaded troopers buy the dozen, The Juggernaunts rolled out of the Defiants Troop bay. The Juggernaunts in turn unloaded AT-AP and Hundred Clone Trooped each......This will be a war to remember.

18 (edited by wizardofcars Monday, August 20, 2007 4:51 pm)

As I made my way up the tower I discovered an officer of this foreign army hiding in a small office as we do not normally get the chance for close combat I took the opportunity with joyous glee.  I threw my heavy bolter at him lifting him off his feet, and sending him falling onto his back.  I took off my helmet his look of pure disbelief went straight to horror as he looked upon my face my shaven head with horns protruding from my forehead my bionic eye was gleaming red and my oversized k-9 teeth as I smiled  at him all the blessings that the dark gods had bestowed upon me, he knew that these were going to be his last moments.  Out of the corner of my eye I caught glimpse of an other officer holding a small pistol like device I took a quick step and hit her across the face sending her fling across the room I would have to get back to her.  I quickly turned my attention back to this coward my hatred growing, he could not move the massive weapon that I had thrown onto him, I walked over to him lifted my heavy bolter off of him with one hand and grabbed one of his in the other tossing the bolter away I was going to enjoy this I started to squeeze his hand in mine the bones were beginning to break in his hand snapping and cracking his screams were growing louder, as my rage was rising.  I took my hand that had tossed my bolter and reached up to his face breaking his jaw, I reached into his mouth and pulled out a section of his jaw with teeth and meat still attached as his anguish grew so did my euphoria, I snapped the rest of his arm off blood spewing onto my armor.  I threw him to the floor with blood pouring from his face and arm I decided that he had not suffered enough yet, I took a step towards him and in a swift motion kicked him in the abdomen causing him to vomit the yellow brown bile hit my boots I then stepped on his chest slowly adding pressure causing him to suffocate.  What to do with her she had more courage than this worm, an idea crept into my head send her back to the Warp carrying the leader of the next generation of Iron Warriors.  I had my way with her, Slanish was pulling hard at my mind.  Putting my helmet back on I could hear chatter about the fact that one of our frigates had been taken down by these aliens and they were dropping troops near our position.
“Rhino this is Devon Margress I have a prisoner I need you to take back to the drop ship.”
    I picked her up she was still unconscious and would now pose no threat to anyone . 
“All troops report in status and weapons count we are going to have company soon .”
    As they reported in I made my way to the observation deck of the structure.
“Sir to the South their was a large force landing and assembling.”
    I took my binoculars and focused in that direction more of the white clad troops and  strange vehicles that were walking this way. 
With a smile on my face “ARE you ready for a war cause it’s coming.”
     With a chorus of yes and yeah's it was time "All troops to the South wall it's time to send all the non-belivers to HELL!!!!!!"

Tarkel charged, his bolter blazing and sword sweeping, cutting and killing with every shot and swipe. He and his squad cutting a bloody hole through the enimies lines, yelling insanely. A possesed marine charged thrugh the chaos howling and screaming obscenly.

Darus's gunship moved down from the main capital ship and landed in the assembly area. Sir! The other force is moving to ingage us, Said Darus's  Captain. And they are not responding to are comms. "Mark them as hostiles begin long rang artilery and orbital bonbartment. Said Darus. Prepare the infantry, set up a defensive line with the AT-APs, and get the LAATs to give us some air support."

"GET DOWN!" Tarkel heard the warning to late, a lasblast hit him in the chest and he flew back, his chestplate glowing molten red. He hefted his bolter and opend up on the aircraft that had done him this injustice. He saw a white armored soldier fall, and he readjusted his aim, trying to hit a yellow armored one.

Darus's Gunship had moved into take the lead into the Gunship bonbartment, but as they had begun fire they had almost instantly taken small arms fire, and Darus's captain had taken a shot in the chest and had fallen down dead. Darus orderd the Gunships to redouble there efforts. The Gunships in reply swooped in and let loose there awsome amounts of fire power on the enemy forces, they where cut down by the dozens. But they in turn lost five to the enemys ground fire.

A World Eater was scraming in mad rage "BREAK THEIR BACKS!!!!!" and such, as he jump at a gunship that was flying dangerously low, he landed on the deck, and began to massacre the crew, and the gunship went down, into a mass of white armored soldiers, exlpoding and taking the marine with him.

Valthonin was watching the horrific battle, waiting for the right moment to unleash his supreme Jedi skill. He would allow the bombardment and any preceding bombardments to finish before he himself entered the fray. The view from the landed LAAT behind his forces and was directing as needed.
"Captain... " Valthonin commanded his officer
"Yes!"
"You must the attack and allow the bombardment to finish for the ultimate effect. Hold them here and on my mark we will begin a full assault."
"Yes sir!"
Valthonin now turned his view to the odd...beings...now fighting his forces. They were unlike anything he had seen before and fought with extreme intensity and vigor. He had faith in his troops however. He just then noticed shots being fired on Darus' gunship and a body falling from it. He could still feel Darus' life force however so he let out a sigh of relief. Losing a high commanding officer at this point would be tragic.
"Darus my troops can hold them for your bombardment, its your move. Report?"

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
I am a Role Playing Gamer, like my father before me.

Watching from the walls it occured to Devon that this establishment was not planned but the remains of a crashed ship and that those troops were comeing for whatever it had been carrying. Those dammed Plauge Marines were in the way if they were to give heavy support they would stand a good chance of hitting their own.
"Fire at will use everything that has range to fire over the enemy start to drive them towards us, any that break through will then be easy pickings for us."
With that said their was a chorus of explosions as all the vehicals with ballistic weapons fired over the heads of the Marins and their foes seeding death and chaos behind the lines of Republic troops driveing them closer into the jaws of death as the Chaos Marines would surely overwhelm them in close combat.