1 (edited by Ph34r Tuesday, June 26, 2007 5:31 pm)

Topic: RPG-Celebrity Deathmatch Free-for-all-o-rama

Okay, this RP is in the vein of the TV series Celebrity Deathmatch, where celebrities fight to the death. Basically, pick a celebrity and they will fight other celebrities. Normally this would be in a 1 on 1 fashion, but i've modified it to fit the needs of the boards. Basically, Here are the rules:

Step 1: Pick a celebrity (I'm afriad Mr.T is off-limit's due to his invulnerability. Morgan Freeman & Jim Carey are off limits because they played God, and Christopher Reeve played Superman)

Step 2: list some movies or TV shows he or she starred in. These will be used by you during battle as creative attacks. (Ex. Toby Maguire played Spider-man. He may use webs like Spider-man if he wishes.)

Rule 1:You can't be all powerful or anything.

Rule 2:Be consistent. If you lose an arm, don't all of a sudden hav eit back, unless you have a plausible explantation.

Rule 3. Your character can have 1 co-star, or someone they call in for back up at any time. You don't have to have a co-star, though. And don't start the battle with your co-star already by your side. Wait til your in peril for them to come in.

Rule 4. You can't kill someone right off the bat, but you can injure them. And if you sustain alot of injuries, you'll bleed to death or die. You can kill another person if they've been beaten soundly enoguh or sustained enough injuries, or if the death is plausible. (Ex., Larry King may degenerate from old age at a random point in the fight.)

Rule 5. Let's wait till their's about 4 or more of us in the RP before it get's going, 'K?

P.S.- My guy is Bruce Campbell.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/f1/AgentJackman.jpg

Known for:

Bubba Ho-tep (as Elvis Presley)(allows him killer danc eskills and a guitar)

The Evil Dead  series(as Ash Williams)(alots him a chainsaw and shotgun)

Sundown: The Vampire in Retreat (as Van Helsing)(alots him Vampire-killing equipment)

Spider-Man (as Wrestling Announcer)(alots him a microphone)

Spider-Man 2 (as Annoying Usher)(doesn't really give him anything)

Spider-Man 3 (as French Waiter Guy)

The Recent Old Spice commercials(alots him Old Spices)

Man with the Screaming Brain (as William Cole)(alots him a screaming brain)

His co-star is Tobey Maguire, ala Spider-Man.

Have Fun.

YOUR AD HERE--this space for rent (or lease to own). Call 1-234-5678

2 (edited by draco fett Friday, June 29, 2007 5:34 pm)

Re: RPG-Celebrity Deathmatch Free-for-all-o-rama

I choose Alice Cooper: http://images.radcity.net/5836/1589622.jpg (you took my first choice with rule one)

Co-star: Rob Zombie, who song with him on the song "Hands of Death"

Poison music video, gets a cantine of poison
Hey Stoopid music video, gets a revolver
Lead singer in in DragonTown: gets hara-sherukin, sai, and over-sized katana
Items from stage: snake, gallows, eletric chair, guillotine, strait-jacket, stake and hammer, dead babies, crucifix, a Tomy gun, raipier
John Carpenter's Prince of Darkness, gets a bicecly frame
Freddy's Dead, the Final Nightmare, gets a whip
Monster Dog, can turn into a werewolf

take it easy baby take it as it comes

I choose Peter Weller. As Robocop...and my tag team guy shall be Harrison Ford smile as Indiana Jones/Han Solo/Rick Deckard(Blade Runner).

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
I am a Role Playing Gamer, like my father before me.

4 (edited by TheGunslinger Friday, June 29, 2007 11:47 am)

I choose...

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a326/Mooingmoose/bil_nye.jpg

BILL NYE THE SCIENCE GUY

He wields the mighty power of SCIENCE!

Shows:
Back to the Future: the cartoon series as himself
Bill Nye the Science Guy, as himself
The Eye of Nye, as himself

And he needs no co-star, sir.

GPI: Fondly regard crustacean

Alright!
Match 1: Bruce Campbell vs. Alice Cooper vs. Peter Weller vs. Bill Nye.
It's on!
Bruce Campbell entered the stadium with fans cheering insanely. He took his seat in a corner of the ring. The other corners were occupied by Peter Weller, Bill Nye, and Alice Cooper. The bell rang for the match to begin. It was on!

Ph34r wrote:

Okay, this RP is in the vein of the TV series Celebrity Deathmatch, where celebrities fight to the death. Basically, pick a celebrity and they will fight other celebrities. Normally this would be in a 1 on 1 fashion, but i've modified it to fit the needs of the boards. Basically, Here are the rules:

Step 1: Pick a celebrity (I'm afriad Mr.T is off-limit's due to his invulnerability. Morgan Freeman & Jim Carey are off limits because they played God, and Christopher Reeve played Superman)

Step 2: list some movies or TV shows he or she starred in. These will be used by you during battle as creative attacks. (Ex. Toby Maguire played Spider-man. He may use webs like Spider-man if he wishes.)

Rule 1:You can't be all powerful or anything.

Rule 2:Be consistent. If you lose an arm, don't all of a sudden hav eit back, unless you have a plausible explantation.

Rule 3. Your character can have 1 co-star, or someone they call in for back up at any time. You don't have to have a co-star, though. And don't start the battle with your co-star already by your side. Wait til your in peril for them to come in.

Rule 4. You can't kill someone right off the bat, but you can injure them. And if you sustain alot of injuries, you'll bleed to death or die. You can kill another person if they've been beaten soundly enoguh or sustained enough injuries, or if the death is plausible. (Ex., Larry King may degenerate from old age at a random point in the fight.)

Rule 5. Let's wait till their's about 4 or more of us in the RP before it get's going, 'K?

P.S.- My guy is Bruce Campbell.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/e … ackman.jpg

Known for:

Bubba Ho-tep (as Elvis Presley)(allows him killer danc eskills and a guitar)

The Evil Dead  series(as Ash Williams)(alots him a chainsaw and shotgun)

Sundown: The Vampire in Retreat (as Van Helsing)(alots him Vampire-killing equipment)

Spider-Man (as Wrestling Announcer)(alots him a microphone)

Spider-Man 2 (as Annoying Usher)(doesn't really give him anything)

Spider-Man 3 (as French Waiter Guy)

The Recent Old Spice commercials(alots him Old Spices)

Man with the Screaming Brain (as William Cole)(alots him a screaming brain)

His co-star is Tobey Maguire, ala Spider-Man.

Have Fun.

Bruce Campbell also did The Producers, which allows him to sing. He also did Jack of All Trades, which gives him a fancy outfit and sword.

Hmm...Well, he's kinda wearing his Ash Williams outfit during this fight, but yeah, now he has a sword.

Without wasting any time, Bill Nye whipped out a pair of beakers from that magic lab coat of his. After a moment of elementary chemistry, he had whipped up a powerful acid in one of the beaker. The other, now defunct, he smashed on the ropes to create a weapon "as sharp as the devil himself".

He surveyed his competition briefly, and found Alice Cooper to be the one who freaked him out the most (seriously.).  This being the case, he flung his batch-o-acid at his opponent, hoping to end it quickly.

Alice pulled out little Betty (http://www.sickthingsuk.co.uk/images/bp … ve5-tj.jpg), and blackedthe acid with that. He then whipped out his revolver, and fired a shot a the scientist.

Peter Weller then activated his Robocop suit and leveled his suped up 14 inch barreled semi automatic 9mm hand gun and shot at Alice Cooper while using his machine gun/grenade launcher attachment on his left hand to blow Bruce Campbell away.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

Bruce pulled out his boomstick (a sawed off shotgun) and shot the grenades that were in midair so they would explode prematurely. He then fired the boomstick at Peter Weller, but the robocop armor protected him. Thinking fast, Bruce pulled out a guitar he used as Elvis Presley and slammed it against Peter's head repeatedly.

The bullet hit the top of Alice's head, which fell off. His second, real head popped up from the collars of his suit (http://www.munkeygames.com/shop/index.p … 47548359bc). "I was saving that for later," he muttered. He then picked up the massive boa constrictor on him, and hurled it at Bruce.

Bruce wrestled the boa for a few monets before shooting in the head at point blank with his boomstick. He then picked up the shattered pieces of the guitar he had bashed against Peter Weller's head and the tossed some shrapnel at Alice.

Alice pulled off his red trench coat, and caught the shrapnel in that. He then flung it aside, saying "I'm getting too old for this."

Bruce then truned his attention to Peter Weller, and charged the robocop, who shot his 9mm at Bruce obliterating his right hand.
"Oh, man!" Bruce exclaimed as he looked at his destroyed appendage. Thinking quickly, he pulled out his chainsaw, lopped off the remainder of the hand and duct taped his chaisaw onto his arm at the wrist. He then used the chainsaw to sever Robocop's 9mm.
"Hail to the king, baby!" Bruce gloated.

The guitar, naturally, didn't penetrate Robocop's kevlar coated titanium armor. His 9mm being destroyed, he resorted to using his Machine gun/grenade launcher and shot a grenade at the feet of Alice Cooper which made him fly backward, disorientating him for the moment while Robocop then punched Bruce in the chest also sending him flying back.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

Alice opened fire with his Tomy gun at every body, once he got back on his feet.

18 (edited by Adeptus_Astartes Sunday, July 8, 2007 6:48 pm)

http://dsc.discovery.com/fansites/mythb … sters.html   
Adam savage from mythbusters allows him to use stuff from episodes ive seen, backup is jamie, who can blind you with his baldness................just like my dad........................ i can join now right?

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

You can join when this match is over. smile

Yeah, sorry Adpetus, if you'll wait till this match ends you can join. smile

(If I ended up joining could I pick Sylvester Stallone?)

I'll abdicate at the drop of a hat
(BFFC Moderator)

Haha like your new avitar!

Bruce, sent flying by Peter Weller's punch, collided with Bill Nye. Bruce got up to his feet first, and shoved his foot down on Bill's stomach before kicking him in the head.

Alice aimed his Tomy gun at the fighting pair, and fired.

What might have been a finishing blow to Bill's head was reduced considerably thanks to his in-depth and intuitive knowledge of dynamics. By moving his head at the same velocity of Bruce's kick, he managed to extend the duration of the collision and, through manipulation of the law on conservation of momentum, reduce the force of the kick on his skull (and the precious contents within).

Struggling to his feet (and straightening his bowtie), he did a few quick calculations and delivered a slidetackle to Alice's boots. Overcoming the force of friction between them and the ring, the blow pushed Alice's feet to the side, moving his base so that his center of mass was no longer in a state of equilibrium. The corresponding rotation due to gravity (aka "falling down") sent the hail of bullets from the gun away from the dueling duo and instead into the ceiling.