101 (edited by Ralin Drakus Wednesday, April 2, 2008 5:33 pm)

Re: What Species Make the Best Bounty Hunter?

Werda Verd wrote:

don't think so...Kaleesh, Kaleesh......reptiles, right? Sounds familiar, but can't remember what they are.....

Yeah, Reptilian race from the planet Kalee.  That's what Grievous was before he got mechanized  tongue

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

there we go! now i remember. I was like, "ok, i know the name. And the type of species. BUT WHAT THE HECK ARE THEY!" kind of annoying. thanks. But Greivous was pretty unique among them. They couldn't all fight like he could, even before his "death"

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yff3jH8NECs]"Touch my Awesome Button."[/url]
--Captain Dynamic--

they all seemed pretty wild from what I read once they had a good leader

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

Mandos..........since they strip thier personalitys of ANY unneccessary emotions or feelings that might distract them from thier missions. Of course Boba Fett is NOT a mandalorian, but he has learned from the his father who learned from the Mandolorians.

Mandies it is. wink

TW

{MW} [color=#FF0000]"Death and Destruction to our Enemies!"[/color]
[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

boba is a mando, theats the only way he could be mando'alor and they dont strip their personalities of all emotions that would conflict with their mission, they just know when its play time and when its time for work

[i]Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la.[/i]
Not gone, merely marching far away.-----[i]Mandalorian phrase for the departed[/i]

well said, vod.

Ralin Drakus wrote:

they all seemed pretty wild from what I read once they had a good leader

true. So I imagine that they would be good soldiers, maybe bounty hunters. Grevious would have been unstoppable as a hunter.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yff3jH8NECs]"Touch my Awesome Button."[/url]
--Captain Dynamic--

Ale'ika Skirta wrote:

boba is a mando, theats the only way he could be mando'alor and they dont strip their personalities of all emotions that would conflict with their mission, they just know when its play time and when its time for work

Actually Boba is a CLONE.............he's not a Mandie in definition. And Im sorry about that stripping of emotions comment. Mandolorians dont do that, only Boba does that. My bad.

Ale'ika Skirta wrote:

boba is a mando, theats the only way he could be mando'alor

???

TW

{MW} [color=#FF0000]"Death and Destruction to our Enemies!"[/color]
[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

Blood doesn't make you Mando. It CAN be birth, or adoption, or choice. His father was, and he chose to be. And the Mandalorians wouldn't accept a arruetii as a leader. Only a Mando could be Mandalore.

--Captain Dynamic--

draco fett wrote:

The Mandalorians are decendants of the Taungs. I would say the best species would be the Mandalorians, the Rodians, and the Aqualish.

Yes i think same too.You can trust mandalorians because they make promises...Thats not only reason.Mandalorians know how to hunt and fight.Rodians are bad at fighting.They cant handle blaster pistols...Check sw episode IV.Greedo tries shoot han.How bAD!

[i]In my book, experience outranks everything...[/i]

Werda Verd wrote:

Blood doesn't make you Mando. It CAN be birth, or adoption, or choice. His father was, and he chose to be. And the Mandalorians wouldn't accept a arruetii as a leader. Only a Mando could be Mandalore.

ya!

F3TT , please don't double post. Then you somewhat " spam " like I did, months ago. it is not good.

You're foolish words can never hurt me

-F3TT- wrote:
draco fett wrote:

The Mandalorians are decendants of the Taungs. I would say the best species would be the Mandalorians, the Rodians, and the Aqualish.

Yes i think same too.You can trust mandalorians because they make promises...Thats not only reason.Mandalorians know how to hunt and fight.Rodians are bad at fighting.They cant handle blaster pistols...Check sw episode IV.Greedo tries shoot han.How bAD!

Thats a single individual. The Rodian's are actually a very warlike and violent people (culture wise)clan wars all the time, so I think they would make good bounty hunters

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

Black Vulkar

You're foolish words can never hurt me

Masterchief wrote:

Black Vulkar

.....is not a species...

Adeptus_Astartes wrote:
-F3TT- wrote:
draco fett wrote:

Thats a single individual. The Rodian's are actually a very warlike and violent people (culture wise)clan wars all the time, so I think they would make good bounty hunters

some certainly are. Like that one in, what was it, Cestus Deception? with Anakin and Halcyon?

--Captain Dynamic--

Ewoks. They took down the Imperial army.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

Masterchief wrote:

F3TT , please don't double post. Then you somewhat " spam " like I did, months ago. it is not good.

Ok...Thanks!

draco fett wrote:

Ewoks. They took down the Imperial army.

Using that train of logic......

Jar Jar!  He PERSONALLY took out droid tanks and dozens of B1s

Yeah, you can imagine Jar Jar geared up with Mando armour, and mowing down lines of Yuuzhan Vong...

I think Rodians and Trandoshans are slightly better suited than Gungans to bounty hunting.  And the ancient Taung would pretty much dominate the bounty hunting scene.

Due to maintenance problems, the light at the end of the tunnel will not be in operation today.  Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Mandalorian Assassin wrote:

And the ancient Taung would pretty much dominate the bounty hunting scene.

not as well as the Yatuja(not the member here tongue)

What about Jawas? They're better than Tuskens in Battlefront 2. lol.

"Some soldiers say that to reach maximum combat efficiency, they need to be in the zone. Sir; I live in the zone." - RC 1207 'Sev' to RC 1138 'Boss'

Merciless Mandalore wrote:

What about Jawas? They're better than Tuskens in Battlefront 2. lol.

LOL, so true.  I alwasy get my BUTT KICKED on that mission

What about Khaleesh?
Certainly not the best bounty-hunters, but I bet they'd make really good ones!
Hunters, spiritual, cold.
Hell, they even declared their fallen heroes as Gods!

"He who sheds his blood with me shall be my brother."
                                                                               William Shakespeare

Yeah, you can imagine Jar Jar geared up with Mando armour, and mowing down lines of Yuuzhan Vong....

nice, that's quite an image.....

--Captain Dynamic--

Werda Verd wrote:

Yeah, you can imagine Jar Jar geared up with Mando armour, and mowing down lines of Yuuzhan Vong....

nice, that's quite an image.....

Can you?
No, I mean for real!
I've been trying to picture that in my head for the last 40 minutes and still can't!
Damn, those Gungans are no good...

"He who sheds his blood with me shall be my brother."
                                                                               William Shakespeare