Re: Mandalorian Civil War RPG

Traviss was scared. But suddenly, a burst of adrenaline went through his body. He got up, aim his gun and shot 3 Mandalorians. "MANDO SCUM!!" he shouted in an adrenaline rush.

~Death Watch~
TW

{MW} [color=#FF0000]"Death and Destruction to our Enemies!"[/color]
[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

27 (edited by SabreMandalore Wednesday, July 5, 2006 11:50 am)

That kid's got guts, thought Kitano as he fired at the enemy soldiers. Kitano then leaped into a ditch and resumed blasting taking out heavy gunners. Suddenly, his helmet was shot off. "FIERFEK!" roared Sparra.
But that wouldn't stop him from taking down his targets. Kitano then took some of his infantry and charged forward, but they all died in the hail of fire. He was left in the middle of the battlefield with a wounded leg, but the resilient soldier kept on moving forward, taking pot shots at random enemy targets, until a Mandalorian came out of no where and pulled him down into a trench. "Leave me alone boy!" shouted Kitano. "I haven't been fighting in battles for nuthin'."

"ALRIGHT YOU TRAITORS, YOU'RE GETTIN' IT THIS TIME!!"

Kitano changed his heavy laser cannon to heavy rocket launcher, and started blowing the enemy into bone and metal fragments.

-True Mandalorians-

You hear that Sev, someone thinks I'm excellent-Scorch
Well that makes two of you-Sev

Ghent couldn't help but stare wide-eyed at the frenzy that Kitano had unleashed. He nodded his approaval and felt one corner of his mouth tug upward.
Mando scum? Ghent pondered, The boy wasn't a Mando? We two groups have our differences, but Mando scum?
He fired another two shots at no one in paticular, and recieved the double comm click. Smiling to himself, Ghent jumped off the top of the bunker, brought his two fists up in a sharp gesture, and two curved vibroblades emerged from his gauntlets.
Fun time he thought, rushing toward the Death Watch's infantry troops.

They say that dreamers are an extinct breed. I say they're wrong.

29 (edited by SabreMandalore Friday, July 7, 2006 5:19 am)

Kitano saw Ghent charge toward the Death Watch infantry, and decided to follow suit. He charged toward the enemy and started firing round after round of lasers. "HAHAHAHA!" cackled Kitano as he watched the enemy soldiers blast apart. "You've finally come to your senses, boy!" roared Sparra to Ghent.

-True Mandalorians-

"Ah, you know me Sparra. I like to make a dramtic entrance," Ghent snarled while driving his fist into to some poor di'kut's gut,"And, I'm old enough to be your father," he joked harshly. In truth, Ghent was probably only a little older than the di'kut standing, shell-shoked and darw-dropped, in his path.

Sparra continued to destroy the enemy with guns, fists, and kicks. Sparra twisted an enemy soldier's head right round and blew apart another soldier. "I love this job!"

-True Mandalorians-

'this is tireing me out' gasped Lucietta. she slumped to the floor again behind the column.'Remind me again why we managed to be fighing both sides' she said.
'Well-' then something caught draxis' eye. just inside a hatchway a few feet from them was a dx-160 multi barreld repeating blaster. without another word, he lept for the dx-160, scooped it up, and fired.

sparra was caught strait in the chest from the hail of blasterfire, just as she was activating a class B thermal detonator. the blasterfire stopped. time seemed to slow and ghent mutered 'Re'turcye mhi' and the detanator blew, sending firey death across the battlefield, destroying everything in its wake.

a few minuites later mando warriors were already back on the battlefield, fighting once again.

"But....it was so artistically done."   - last words of grand admiral thrawn

33 (edited by SabreMandalore Sunday, July 16, 2006 11:23 am)

"SITH SPIT!" growled Sparra. He started clawing his way to a ditch, firing at any Death Watch soldiers who came near. "Where's a medic when you need one?" muttered Sparra as he rolled into the ditch.
He called on his comm,"Can anyone read me, this is Sgt. Kitano Sparra, I'm down..."
His communication was cut short as a huge explosion fragmented the signal.
Rage took hold of the soldier, so he grabbed his Heavy Blaster and changed it into the Heavy Rocket Cannon.
"EAT THIS SLIME BALLS!" roared Sparra as nearly all the Death Watch troops disappeared and all that were left was fragments of flesh and metal.
Kitano then stumbled about the battlefield with a coin sized hole in his chest, explosions and screams echoing in his head, blood from other soldiers sprayed his face and armor. Suddenly he was pounced upon by a Death Watchman. It took time for Kitano to react to the blows he was receiving from the enemy soldier, then with a growl of defiance, he kicked the soldier off of him and began to bludgeon the soldier's helmet with his bare fist, ignoring the screams of pain, as the metal bent inwards, piercing the man's face. Then with a grunt of satisfaction he grabbed the soldiers guns and went primal on the enemy.

-True Mandalorians-

((Kitano gets rage spats and sometimes extremely violent))

Ghent stepped in behind Sparra and whacked him over the head, accidently smearing gore on his helmet, "Save it," he growled, "You'll need it later. Now let me see that hole of yours, di'kut. "

Before Sparra could react with a punch to Ghent's stomach, Ghent ducked and kicked Kitano's feet out from under him. Straddling Kitano's gut, he yelled, "A little help would be apreichated(sp?)! "  He managed to keep Sparra on the ground, no mean feat; Sparra was at least three times larger than Ghent.

Noticing that Kitano had ruised his knuckles when Ghent recieved a punch to the visor from Kitano when Ghent left his hands unrestrained, "I'm on YOUR side!" he roared.  "You're in no shape to tend to me, boy!" Sparra roared back, pointing at Ghent's tattered body-suit and bloodied, bruised side. "And if YOU die we're all screwed. Now shut up and sit still."

Sparra reluctantly sat down grumbling something unpleasant. He then reached into his pocket and pulled out, what looked like a small arrow head, it had Kitano's surname written in Mandalore. He passed it to Ghent.
"You've been loyal to me, boy," said the old Mandalore,"and I want you to hold it for me until this battle is over, and if I don't survive,...I want you to go to my family and give this to my grandson."
Sparra then got to his feet, put on his battered helmet, grabbed his Heavy Gun and walked out onto the battlefield. He started firing wildly at the enemy, covering for the injured Mandalores. He called on his comm,"Sgt. Sparra, requesting air support, over."
Kitano grabbed Ghent.

When Traviss saw the Mandalorian jump into the middle f the heat of battle, he knew he should take cover. "BRGRGRBRGRGRR" the laser shots were extreemly loud on the battlefeild. Traviss decide to fall back and run back to the base. He ran without anyone noticing, after all, it was a war. He sneeaked through the dense feild of his whonded (sp?) brothers. He had finally reached the small communication tower, when he saw huge Mandalorian ships flying over head. "We need to call for some backup." Traviss said.

TW

{MW} [color=#FF0000]"Death and Destruction to our Enemies!"[/color]
[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

Traviss was about to call for backup, when he heard a loud click come from behind him, and a gruff voice saying,"Back away from the console, before I blast your head from your shoulders." Traviss then turned around and saw Kitano Sparra standing dominantly in front of him, blocking the exit. "I'd kill you right now, if you weren't important to us, shame." Kitano then suddenly punched Traviss' helmet off and grabbed him by the collar. Sparra handed Traviss to Ghent. "Make sure you put him through the worst torture imaginable, I've got to finish these slime balls off."

Ghent nodded solemnly. He wouldn't like doing this, he never did, but he would do it.  Ghent would allow this hu'tuun to live, but just by a thread. This boy wasn't worth his spit in salt to Ghent, but if Sparra said this kid was important, he knew better than to disagree. He'd learned that the hard way.

39 (edited by SabreMandalore Sunday, July 23, 2006 3:10 pm)

Sparra was on a role, every Death Watch soldier was blasted apart, giving the Mandalores enough time to collect the wounded. He'd driven back the enemy enough to give he and his troops plenty of breathing space before the battle started again.
Sparra returned to the main base where Ghent was giving Traviss a severe beating. "Ghent, you're probably wondering why I gave you the order to torture this fool, well, his father is the commander of this Death Watch platoon, and he's hiding somewhere, that's why I let this scum bag live." Sparra lifted Traviss off his feet by grabbing his throat. "Now,...where is daddy-dearest?"

40 (edited by Atinvod Monday, July 24, 2006 3:33 pm)

*long, low whistle* Ghent couldn't help it. That was surprising. But, it didn't make up for what Sparra had done. He'd tricked Ghent into doing something he hated.   

"And, if you had told me what I was supposed to be looking for, I could give you what you're looking for," Ghent said hatefully. He'd wasted time, doing something that would haunt him for the rest of his life, not knowing what he'd been looking for and now he only had the codes for a few obscure bank accounts.

He forced open Sparra's spare palm and placed the arrowhead like thing in it, "You're alive and I'm out of here."

Sparra couldn't believe what he had heard, his grip tightened on Traviss' neck. "Well what do you expect in war Ghent, I had been through worse at your age, I've watched friends and family burn in naplam explosions, I've seen fellow soldiers tortured. I've been tortured and burned, I've had to do horrific interrogations, this by far is tame, to what others have been through!"
Sparra dropped Traviss. "You walk out on us and I swear I will hunt you down."
Sparra indicated to another Mandalorian to pick up Traviss and put him in a cell. Kitano then walked out of the bunker and stopped at the top of the stairs and looked down at Ghent. "It's your choice." And Sparra locked and loaded his weapon and resumed fighting the enemy.

-True Mandalorians-

"Sir," he refused to call his sergeant by name," you don't know the first thing about me or what I've done to people, and what's been done to me. But if you think that I'm going to abandon my fellow grunts just because I'm mad at you, you've got me all wrong. I'll finish this mission, but I'll never fight with you again. Hunt me down if you wish afterwards," he growled.
He waked out of the complex, vibroblades exposed, in the opposite direction of his sergeant. He'd not dishonor his vow by following Kitano like a strill with it's tail between it's legs. With a new-found anger, he began attacking his enemies.

43 (edited by SabreMandalore Wednesday, July 26, 2006 11:42 am)

Kitano spotted some enemy soldiers approaching from their bunker with what looked like a gigantic flame thrower. Realizing the situation, Kitano grabbed Mandos closest to him and threw them into the protection of the bunker. He approached Ghent and lifted him from the ground and threw him also into the bunker. Sparra then sealed the hatchway, ignoring the angry banging from Ghent, he aimed his Heavy launcher at the the propane tanks on the flame thrower and fired. Time seemed to stand still as the explosion erupted and a huge shockwave of fire and napalm disintegrated all the Death Watch soldiers nearest. Kitano was then thrown back by the blast and was engulfed in flames. He just lay there, skin peeling away, blood dripping from his ears, and reached into his pocket and brought out the arrow head, he looked at it for a moment, then faded away into death.
Ghent finally busted down the door and observed the charred remains of the battlefield, his gaze then fell on the body of the dead Sarge.

Ghent felt his anger melt away like butter, as well he felt his knees buckle under him, "Sarge," the whisper escaped, heavy with regret, pain, and anger. And your last words to him, the man that saved you, were full of hate. he realized. Knowing that he'd never make peace with that; he wasn't sure if he wanted to. He desreved no forgiveness.

His blurred his eyes fell on the arrowhead, and fists clentched, "My word is my honor," he told himself and the body, as he put in his pouch. But he didn't know how true those words would be; no one would fight by Sparra's side again. Ghent didn't know how he'd be able to face Sparra's family, especially his nephew. He turned to the stunned Mandalorians behind him, Sparra's team, "If I fall, take only this thing from my body, and make damn sure that it get's to Sarge's family."

He looked to the bloodied sky, "Get me the boy," he told them sternly. Sparra's t-visor had melted away, Ghent couldn't bring himself to look in the dead man's eyes, he closed them lightly, "God speed, Sparra. Give 'em your wrath up there," he said aloud, hoping that where ever his Sarge was now, that he'd heard Ghent.

The boy was brought out, stumbling, giving no resistance to his captors. Ghent tore his dark eyes away from Sparra and turned them onto the boy, "There are two ways to go about this, the easy way or the hard way. Either way, you're going to wish I had killed you," he rose to his feet, "Get us some air support, get us off this forsaken rock," he told no one in peticular. He took of his cape, and wrapped it around Sparra's body, he struggled to heft the massive shell to his own shoulders, but Ghent harshly refused any help.

As Ghent struggled with the body of Sparra, he thought he heard a voice in his head, not his own, but Kitano's. It said, "You did good kid,...you did good." Then it faded.

((Good luck in the rest of thr rpg wink ))

Name:Htis
Alliance:True Mandorians
Gendar:Male
Weapons:Double Blasters

Can I still Join?

Dude...Its dead....the last post was like...two years ago...

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

Before I was even here tongue

Meat is murder...... tasty tasty murder.
"Suggestion: Electrocution works well. Evisceration and Decapitation are also effective, or um, so I've heard."

..........Before * I * was even here. Jeeeeeeeeeeez! He must be really desperate for one. ( An RPG joining. )

You're foolish words can never hurt me

Hey guys heres a new idea, HOW BOUT WE STOP POSTING ON DEAD TOPICS? huh?

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]