Re: Bounty Hunter Pair-ups

Wsn't she posing as a bountyhunter for the Rebels though?
Its been a while since I read Tales of the Bountyhunters.

I'm just a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe.

What?

Oh.
Yeah.
Seem's a bit strange.

54 (edited by draco fett Friday, February 16, 2007 2:04 pm)

Niner, come to think of it I think that you are right. It has been a while for me aswell.

1. We do not have to answer your question, Green.
2. Your question is insulting to Boba Fett87.
3. Your question is off topic, therefore it is spam.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

well draco you are mean to people and i try to get on with you but all you do is complain to the the others about me so ..therefore you are spamming aswell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  goodbye!!!   sad

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

56 (edited by draco fett Friday, February 16, 2007 2:15 pm)

I am not being cruel. I am correcting you. I have not complained to anyone. I am trying to make sure that you do not spam. Also, you were being rather mean to Boba Fett87 by calling him creepy.

well maybe he isnt to you but he is to me and second i know your trying to make me not spam but i just dont know what to write!?$£

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

It does not matter if you think that he is creepy. You still insulted him. I have explained twice as to how to not spam read them.

well this topic is about bounty hunters right? so i will saymy favourite hunter is boba fett. i rest my case.
was that alright or am i spamming... AGAIN?

Close but no cigar. This section of the forum named "Bounty Hunters" is about bounty hunters. This topic (Bounty Hunter Pair-ups) is about bounty hunters working together.

well i dont know any working -together bounty hunters but i know jango and boba would team up well! smile

Good. That was not spam. In previous posts in this topic, members have posted about teams of bounty hunters.

well i guess boba , bossk and 4-lom    .v s.    zuckuss, dengar and IG-88.

That is not what the topic is about. We are talking about groups of bounty hunters who already have worked together.

He means like Boba and Dengar in the novels etc.

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

sorry i dont read that book , i will someday though!  smile

If you would like I can provide a link to a summery of a few of the better ones.

Nahh! its okay. thanks anyhow!

Hey greenie, just out of curiousity....how old are you?   yes,yes,I know.....off topic....bad bettie, bad.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."-George Orwell