Re: Off topic topic

You cannot clone skill. A therepy animal is an animal brought into a hospital (or other similar place) to cheer up the ill.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

127 (edited by saint_nasty Friday, December 29, 2006 5:34 am)

they should clone the drill instructer from full metal jacket, R. Lee Ermy i do believe.  he could wipe out an enemy batallion with harsh language and a megaphone.

If you could clone skill, they should clone Mr. T, B. A. Baracus, and Clubber Lang.

No, you can't clone skill. As it has been discovered if you cloned Mozart, the clone could hate music and be terrible at the piano. The only thing you clone is the blueprints for their body, meaning you would want to clone somebody who is very physically fit and instinctively smart, nothing about their characteristics would be cloned, such as loyalty or determination.

I submit Patton is they don't have to be alive. (you could dig him up...)

If you could clone skill i'd say Vassili Zaitsev from the Red army of World War II, one of the greatest snipers ever.

Good... Bad... I'm the one with the gun.
Hail to the King Baby!!

draco fett wrote:

If you could clone skill, they should clone Mr. T, B. A. Baracus, and Clubber Lang.

that reminds me of a joke:

mr. t and chuck norris walk into a bar together.

the bar explodes because there is no man made structure that can withstand that much awesomeness in one place.

That was fairly random smile.

I'm smiling because they havn't found the bodies yet. :)
I think, therfore i am I destroy, therfore i endure - IG-88 tales of the bounty hunters

I could go on non-stop with the "Mr. T Facts," the one you said, Wizard, being one of my favorites.

Some people wear Superman pajamas. Superman wears Mr. T pajamas.

Ah, Saint_Nasty!! Draco! You two made my day! Great, just great!!!!

"Whoever is a highly evolved, super-genius raise your hand."  *raises hand*   "Oh."     
-----[color=#FF0000]Rodney McKay[/color]

134 (edited by BFFC Chrys Monday, January 15, 2007 12:47 pm)

*Deleted by Moderator for language and flaming*

OF THE POSSIBLE:4-LOM     FROM THE BOOK: TALES OF THE BOUNTY HUNTERS

Have I ever done anything to offend you? If I have I apologize.

What The?

As You Wish