Re: Happy Halloween!

If it makes you feel better, I never, ever, take out my frusteration on employees where ever I go, unless they're mean first. I'm not making excuses for them, but perhaps they treat you the way they do because it's how they were taught? Their parents acted the same way (that is, it's Ok to not be polite to workers and whatnot because it's their job to pick up after you), thus they think it's Ok to do it too. Which is really horrible, but it's a possibility.

And I'm with you, stupidity is very, VERY painful. I had to deal with two really stupid workers at BK this evening...not pleasant (but I managed to not explode until after I left).

Half Dragon, half human, 100% Fett!

Thanks, Cecilia.

And I had that thought too, about they might have learned it. That's why some people shouldn't breed. lol

Oh, and if the employee does deserve it that's ok, I mean, if they actually are being stupid. I don't mean that every employee is perfect.

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

It's almost that time of year again, Fett fanatics!

Is anyone dressing up as Boba Fett or a Mandalorian?

Is anyone carving a Boba Fett pumpkin?

Founder/Editor, BFFC
aaron@bobafettfanclub.com

I've never carved a Boba Fett pumpkin but it sounds cool.  Has anyone done it here before?  How'd you do it?  I imagine making the T-Visor and then adding the attenna?

Fantasy Liver wrote:

I've never carved a Boba Fett pumpkin but it sounds cool.  Has anyone done it here before?  How'd you do it?  I imagine making the T-Visor and then adding the attenna?

We'll post some instructions shortly on the front of BobaFett.com.

In brief, print out a picture you think would make a good-sized face. Tape or pin the paper to the pumpkin. Use a small blade/knife to either trace or begin to cut into the pumpkin. Take the paper off and you'll either have a good trace started, or some things cut out. Then get creative!

Founder/Editor, BFFC
aaron@bobafettfanclub.com