Re: An Introduction to Our Message Boards

Welcome back, Terra. Good to see you. smile

I am well. And yourself?

“What do you mean the Slave I took off with Master Fadir?!” - Luke Skywalker, Noncanon source.

That's me. It's a villain thing. xP

“What do you mean the Slave I took off with Master Fadir?!” - Luke Skywalker, Noncanon source.

xD You'll hear no complaints from me. I wanna see this site get more active. If I have to keep posting things just to make the posts recent enough to attract people, so be it. >3

I saw. I wish they'd come back.

i am new here i like roleplaying more during the clone wars and order 66

Welcome aboard, alexnjere! You'll fit right in.

Founder/Editor, BFFC
aaron@bobafettfanclub.com

Greetings.  I am new to the Boba Fett Fan Club.  I have been a Star Wars fan since i saw that massive ship burst onto the screen in 1977, and a fan of Boba Fett since his introduction in the Star Wars Holiday Special.  I am an avid collector of Star Wars and Boba Fett merchandise.  I have a pretty extensive collection dating all the way back to the beginning of The franchise.  I have a Boba Fett fan page on Facebook at bobafettfan1968@facebook.com.  i keep regular updates and Star Wars news on the site.  I invite anyone who wants to like my page to do so.

Welcome to the boards, jefffett!  smile

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

Hey what's up hunters, I'm new to the club and just saying hi.

I thought I'd stop by and say hi. I haven't posted in about 3 years and feel like a jerk for not doing so...BFFC used to consume my entire life back in the day, I registered in 2008. Seems like the forums have slowed way down since then. I remember people posting every few hours.

Anyways, I may be a bit older now, but I can honestly say that I'm very close to the same person and Fett fan that I was 5 years ago. Thank you BFFC for shaping me and being an influence in my life! Love you guys!

Some may run a short while, but none of them would bide.

Hi I'm new to this forum, I'm a massive Boba Fett fan and have been since I first read last one standing in the tales of the bounty hunters around 16 years ago. Ever since I've been reading as much material as I can about him and collecting special edition magazines. I must say that I prefer the man 'Boba Fett' BEFORE the new films came out. I like the idea of his background as an exiled journey man better than that as a clone. Anyways just wanted to say hi

You can't afford me!

hello fans fett cheers form Mexico   smile

Seco, welcome back!

Ghostcat, that's great! Many of the regular visitors to the boards here share that experience. I look forward to your posts on different topics!

fett1291, hola! Bienvenido a la página web!

Founder/Editor, BFFC

1,064 (edited by jjake Wednesday, January 30, 2013 6:53 am)

Hi!
Its nice to be here.Myself is jake from new york.I am glad to be the part of this larger social group.It will be nice to share and discuss here more.

Thanks to all here.

Welcome aboard, Jake! Several members here are also on the east coast, including New York.

Founder/Editor, BFFC

Hey Guys,

I was a member here a few years back.... real life called me and I  was away for a long time. I decided to comeback again.

I don't recall my old "handle" on here off hand but been years anyway (about 5?).

~Vheh

What's up everybody?  I'm a huge Fett fan (both Jango and Boba) and I just wanted to say hi because I got my account today.  So...hi!

Fantasy Liver wrote:

What's up everybody?  I'm a huge Fett fan (both Jango and Boba) and I just wanted to say hi because I got my account today.  So...hi!

Hello there. Good to see some fresh blood, although I miss the old crowd lol (I was very active 2006-07, and I've been popping by every once in a while)

"Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you are abusing the privilege."

1,069 (edited by BFFC Admin Wednesday, January 3, 2018 11:17 pm)

Hello folks. New to this forum, so I thought I would say hi. My very first movie theater experience as a child was Star Wars...talk about hooked. I've only been collecting Fett stuff for about a year and a half, but I've been busy. Here's a taste of the carded action figure part of my collection as it was a while back.

[Expired link to Photobucket removed 1/2018. -- Admin]

Wow, Ozzy17, that is an amazing collection! Do you have a list of each one somewhere? It looks like a LOT of variants, too!

Founder/Editor, BFFC

BFFC Admin wrote:

Wow, Ozzy17, that is an amazing collection! Do you have a list of each one somewhere? It looks like a LOT of variants, too!

Thanks man. Here is a list not including a few odd variants or any of the multipacked Fetts...

BOBA FETT CARDED ACTION FIGURES

- ORIGINAL MAILER WITH CATALOG, BOX, AND APOLOGY LETTER
- PALITOY 65 BACK ROTJ SPACE SCENE AUTOGRAPHED
- 77 BACK ROTJ DESERT SCENE
- DROIDS ORIGINAL FIGURE AND COIN ON A RECARD
- PACK IN FIGURE FROM CLOUD CITY PLAYSET
- PACK IN FIGURE FROM DARTH VADER FIGURE CASE
- BEND EMS FIGURE
- POTF2 RED CARD TOY EXPO CARDED AUTOGRAPHED
- POTF2 RED CARD AUTOGRAPHED
- POTF2 RED CARD
- POTF2 RED CARD HALF CIRCLE VARIANT
- POTF2 RED CARD NO CIRCLE ON LEFT HAND VARIANT
- POTF2 RED CARD TRI LOGO
- POTF2 RED CARD TRI LOGO WITH THX INSERT
- POTF2 GREEN HOLOGRAM CARD
- POTF2 GREEN HOLOGRAM CARD AUTOGRAPHED
- POTF2 GREEN PHOTO CARD
- POTF2 GREEN FREEZE FRAME CARD
- POTF2 GREEN FREEZE FRAME CANADIAN CARD
- POTF2 DELUXE FIGURE
- POTJ 300TH WHITE SIDED BOX
- POTJ 300TH GREEN SIDED BOX
- SAGA BLUE YOUNG BOBA AUTOGRAPHED
- SAGA BLUE ROTJ
- SAGA GOLD ROTJ
- ORIGINAL TRILOGY COLLECTION
- ROTS ERA TARGET EXCLUSIVE WITH CUP
- SAGA BLACK FLAMES IN BACK VARIANT AFA U90
- SAGA BLACK FLAMES IN FRONT VARIANT
- SAGA BLACK UGH VARIANT
- 30TH COLLECTION ANIMATED DEBUT ERROR CARD
- 30TH COLLECTION ANIMATED DEBUT AFA 85
- 30TH COLLECTION ANIMATED DEBUT UGH VARIANT
- 30TH COLLECTION ANIMATED DEBUT CANADIAN CARD
- 30TH COLLECTION ANIMATED DEBUT UGH CANADIAN CARD
- 30TH COLLECTION SAGA LEGENDS AFA 85
- 30TH COLLECTION SAGA LEGENDS CANADIAN CARD
- 30TH COLLECTION CONCEPT AFA 85
- 30TH COLLECTION CONCEPT UGH SDCC EXCLUSIVE VARIANT
- 30TH COLLECTION CONCEPT CANADIAN CARD
- 30TH COLLECTION CONCEPT UGH CANADIAN CARD
- ORIGINAL TRILOGY COLLECTION
- ORIGINAL TRILOGY COLLECTION AUTOGRAPHED
- LEGACY BD36 DROID FACTORY
- SAGA LEGENDS SL30
- VINTAGE COLLECTION VC09 ESB PROOF CARD SDCC EXCLUSIVE
- VINTAGE COLLECTION VC09 ESB WITH OFFER STICKER
- VINTAGE COLLECTION VC09 ESB NO OFFER STICKER
- VINTAGE COLLECTION VC09 ESB FOIL VARIANT
- VINTAGE COLLECTION VC09 RETURN CARD WITH OFFER STICKER
- VINTAGE COLLECTION VC09 RETURN CARD NO OFFER STICKER
- VINTAGE COLLECTION VC09 REVENGE CARD WITH OFFER STICKER
- VINTAGE COLLECTION VC09 REVENGE CARD NO OFFER SDCC DEATH STAR FIGURE
- VINTAGE COLLECTION VCP03 MAIL AWAY ROCKET FIRING AFA 85
- VINTAGE COLLECTION VCP03 MAIL AWAY ROCKET FIRING AUTOGRAPHED X5
- VINTAGE COLLECTION VC61 MAIL AWAY PROTOTYPE ARMOR
- VINTAGE COLLECTION VC61 MAIL AWAY PROTOTYPE ARMOR AUTOGRAPHED
- 2003 CONVENTION EXCLUSIVE AFA 85
- 2003 CONVENTION EXCLUSIVE AUTOGRAPHED X3
- 2003 MEXICON CONVENTION EXCLUSIVE

Wow that's an amazing collection!! I am brand new here and I have to say I love what I see so far. My name is Kenny and I am from New York. I have loved Boba Fett since my I sent away for him for me back in 1979 when I was only 4, which I still have. His paint is all but gone and to me looks cooler than he did 34 years ago when I got him. Recently I found a 12" Kenner at a flea market which I was glad to get again been though he has no accessories. I also just got the Sideshow Collectibles 12" Boba which was unbelievably expensive but worth it. It is the most articulated and detailed figure I have ever seen, there are reviews on youtube if you want to see for yourself. I am also waiting for my 12" Gentle Giant Boba to arrive which is a recreation of the original Kenner rocket firing One which most of us never got. I also recently customized a Gshock watch to resemble Boba's armor which I will be posting pictures of soon, I may even be starting a little business if others are interested in Bobafying their watches or cellphone cases. Feel free to send me a message if you are.

1,073 (edited by BFFC Admin Wednesday, January 3, 2018 11:17 pm)

[Expired link to Photobucket removed 1/2018. -- Admin]

That is the prototype, I tried to get the colors right but there are so many different versions out there so I referenced the early Kenner toys.

Wow, Ozzy17, thanks for sharing that list! Got to make sure I update a few of these on http://bobafett.com/bounty/ !

Very cool idea, Kensoneny! Nice job on the watch! Would you stop at watches and phone cases, or go as far as Kitchenaid mixers like this:
http://tommyfilth.deviantart.com/art/Bo … -346700119

Founder/Editor, BFFC

That's amazing, my wife has that same mixer, I wonder if she would mind? Haha