Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars

big_smile  i hope boba returns in clone wars season 3.....and i hope he uses his more of his fathers gear and slave 1 as well

Verd ori'shya beskar'gam. - "A warrior is more than his armor"

Karson Fett wrote:

You haven't played it?

Nah I just never got around to it, but now since I started reading the Republic Commando books (finished the first two so far) I have a renewed interest in playing it, I just can't seem to find a copy anywhere

Its really old so it probably best to look on Amazon or eBay. I got mine real cheap at best buy. Just don't read Order 66 before you play the game

republic commando isn't really likely to be found in any up-to-date store, your best bet is to look online.

Karson Fett wrote:

Just don't read Order 66 before you play the game

Thanks for the heads up,  I'm on True Colours now so I'll probably order it off amazon or something (along with SW: Bounty Hunter since I also missed out on that) and get it done before I move on. I also need to catch up on the clone wars series I guess now, though I'm not too enthused about it

Fett_II wrote:

republic commando isn't really likely to be found in any up-to-date store, your best bet is to look online.

Republic commando can be found on Steam for $9.99

Author of the Dog and Spider Private Investigations series NOT for kids!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/bookseries/B01MZZGJTJ/

ZiviReywes wrote:
Fett_II wrote:

I ended up finding it at this store that I checked last month and I just happened to be in the area and when I went in they had it so I got it for xbox for 20 bucks, my computer would have a hard time handling it too. Anyway I'm like 2/3 done it now, pretty great game so far.

$20? They totally ripped you off.

I don't mind too much, I think it was only a bit more expensive than if I had bought the one on amazon anyway with shipping and everything so that + being able to play it right away was worth it imo

ZiviReywes wrote:
Fett_II wrote:

I got my copy for $5.99 at Best Buy in 2006

Noticed a repaired and "repainted" Slave 1 on the recent Clone Wars episode this weekend.  Very nice way to reintroduce it (and with a new paint scheme) since the last time we saw it, Aurra Sing was crashing it into a canyon wall on Hondo's pirate stronghold planet.

--Sadriel Fett (BFFC Moderator)
"I'm just a simple Fan, trying to make my way in the universe."

Anyone know if this new season (s05) is gonna have any boba fett? or any other bounty hunters for that matter? certainly cad bane and aurra sing have appeared a few times in previous seasons. there's only 5 episodes left (out of 15) and none (that i know of) so far.