Re: Never Ending Boba Fett Story Game.

And that made everyone not want to know what Green's "brown sauce" is.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

couldn't understand where Scruffy had gone, so he...

Cast iron and treadmills? Oh yes. Still sculpting me to what I really want to be, and I love it. :)

PARTIED HARD YEAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and then....

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

he was dead sick for the next few days from all the abuse of...

Cast iron and treadmills? Oh yes. Still sculpting me to what I really want to be, and I love it. :)

Green's "brown sauce"

"None of this is really happening. There is a man. With a typewriter. This is all part of his crazy imagination."

which turned out to be A1 steak sauce mixed with Worcestershire sauce (thank you firefox correction big_smile). so, green was sued. and lost to the Chewbacca defense.

( Hey!? This brown sauce isn't mine. neutral Boba bought it from a street burger seller kiosk stall wink ok? So I'm not sued )

Then Boba went out to go watch a film in the local town center................... ( I don't know why people in Britain call it " centre " ??? tongue )

You're foolish words can never hurt me

Because it is the British thing to do.  Just like drinking tea and talking about cheerios a lot.  So Boba, to infiltrate the Buckingham Palace and steal the Crowne Jewels began taking up these practices.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

( ???????? tongue wink )

Sev, we don't talk about Cheerios at all. We eats them. tongue Not talk about them. You're thinking of England. They probably drink tea and biscuits and have posh butlers and lawnmowers...... wink Not I! tongue

Then Sev is infiltrated by hundreds of lemmings..............

But Sev using his magical power of Disney gets them all to jump a cliff.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

And they do that because they are born to do that in cartoons and TV shows.

Then Sev is infiltrated by hundreds of Mouse Droids who got blasted off the death star in a massive pod.............

But Sev snipes them all, along with Green who insists on changing the story time after time.....

"None of this is really happening. There is a man. With a typewriter. This is all part of his crazy imagination."

( No I don't. Stop being interested in my way and continue with you're one, okay? )

Then the lemmings that fell off the cliff,  actually don't commit suicide after migrating  but actually become lemming-fish for going in the water in the river.................

You just changed it again. You went from lemmings (w/e the heck those are) to mouse droids and back to lemmings again.

And then Appo's pet grizzly bear eats all the lemmings, and kills Green for changing the story yet again.

And the grizzly gets warped back to the time 1899. And Green and the lemmings are not dead.

lemmings are little rodents things..... -> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lemming

And Commander Appo and Green do not argue.

Then The Grizzly bear finds a mate and creates a new family. Meanwhile..............

The Grizzly's family eat Green's ancestors, making it impossible for Green to be born, causing him to never be brought up in the story again.

(My 600th post, btw big_smile )

And the Grizzly is not brought into this RPg again for Green does not want to argue with CA.

Right..... neutral

And then suddenly, The Milk Man is devilering Ham packets instead of milk and all the civilians are utterly confused.

Alas.  The grizzly, not being bound by green's words, comes back and mauls Green's mouse droid.

And they run away shrieking and rebound into their pod back to the Death Star waiting for Luke to use the force and eventually blow them up.

Shame......... wink

Then the Sherpa Gunner comes and gets blasted by Indy's fire trick and bullet to the head in ROTLA and collapses............

And no one cared.

So Boba, Scruffy the EPIC, House and the Grizzly go after green for changing the story nonstop.

*Scruffy the EPIC Janitor, if you will

the four of them beat the crap out of green, then throw him in a dumpster. on the dumpster was a label saying "If you change the storyline, you belong here".

(Good job at taking out the trash tongue )

Scruffy the EPIC janitor left the dumpster and came back with a garbage truck to dump the dumpster's contents into.....

the void, because he wanted to get away from...

The spam oozing from the dumpster

And then the game ends

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]