Re: Best Star Wars Moment

the fett nod.

"mmmm, pistol whip." -Homer Simpson

I think us "Earthlings" can easily relate to Han Solo's humor and sarcasm lol

"Train your sons to be strong, but your daughters to be stronger."--Karen Traviss, Bloodlines

FettFan79 wrote:

One of my top favorite scenes is when Luke is looking out over the sands of Tatooine watching the suns set.  The music and the mood are so in sync and emotional and the coloring is beautiful.
I also really enjoy the whole Jango Fett/ Obi-Wan battle on Kamino in AOTC.

Han Solo is always good for a line.  One of my faves of his is "Laugh it up, fuzzball" LOL but the "Fly Casual" line usually always cracks me up.

Fave in EU--The Fett story parts of Bloodlines--there's no picking parts out of that for me.

As far as the Sarlacc scene for Boba's "demise"...GL said in an interview (actually I think it was commentary on one of the dvd's) that if he knew how popular BF would be, he'd have made his "death" more dramatic.

I agree with all of that.

Disciple Sift Through Lies; Few Grains Of Truth Be Known...

smile  Thanks Humorbot

There's another line I can't believe I didn't mention:  "I'd rather kiss a Wookiee!"  How could I forget that one? LOL

"Train your sons to be strong, but your daughters to be stronger."--Karen Traviss, Bloodlines

30 (edited by -Fettish- Thursday, February 8, 2007 12:15 am)

Fetterthanyou wrote:

In the movies it is definately Han Solo's conversation in the death star in episode IV.

"Ummm we just had a slight weapons malfunction. Everythings fine, we're all fine. How are you?"

LOL!!!  That one's priceless...

Here's another funny one to consider:

Leia in regard to Chewie:  "Somebody get this walking carpet out of my way!"

(poor Chewie)

"There's only one thing that scares a Mando man......and that's a Mando woman..."  - Karen Traviss, "A Practical Man"