76 (edited by fett3393 Thursday, January 18, 2007 6:41 pm)

Re: Yuzon-Vong war rpg

"Wiat a second so the pearl was on this ship the whole time we were dying on Felucia?" Andki asked startled with a hint of anger."That's correct" replied Kalern."Damnit" Andki said, really angry now.

there are no star systems slave 1 can't reach, and there's no planet I can't find. There's nowhere in the galaxy for you to run. Might as well give up now.    -Boba Fett

77 (edited by Villimar Thursday, January 18, 2007 10:52 pm)

Changing my Character
Name: Troga Grue
Race: Vong
Class: Surpreame OverLord
Armor and Appearance: http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images … _NEGAS.jpg
WOC: ((Staff in Picture of Armor)) Vong Battle Staff
2nd Wepon: Fighting Claws
Gave up a bone in right arm and replaced it with a spineray that has a 2 feet reach from arm. Right arm still usable
Commands from his ship
http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images … rChokk.jpg
It has a large group of Dovin basals on board, and usally surronded by several Miid ro'ik. It has a large fleet of Yorik-et. It has many lava cannons for defence. As well with many large swarms of Grutchin. It has 20 Dread weapon in holes around the entire ship. It carries a large amount of Vong troops along with Fire Breathers.

Cover ears! Big Boom Boom coming.-Tek

78 (edited by Villimar Thursday, January 18, 2007 10:53 pm)

Troga sat on his throne in his ship. He looked out an observation window then set the order. "Bring all offensive ships to Corusant! Make sure te Dovin are ready!" His order was sent threw out the ship to the control area. Sevrel Vong sat in chairs with Tall-Yors on. They controlled the ship and then the Dovin sent them into hyperspace. Troga grinned."Get pearl and capital with one strike." Lightyears away the planet of Corusant sits unaware of the massive attack by the entire Vong fleet.
      All the Vong ships gathered outside the radar range on the republic. It was a massive fleet, mostly Vong but some Vong allyed were there to; mostly mercanarys. Troga wouldnt attack till every ship was there, he wanted a glourius battle.

79 (edited by Lord Revan Thursday, January 18, 2007 11:05 pm)

"We are pulling out of hyperspace now, Sir." The navigation officer said. "Good, we have beat them here by a full standard hour, warm up those gravity well projectors." Sargent Vassili orderd. (Meanwhile) "Let me out of this damn cage! This is ridiculous! So what if we made a deal! I'm going to killl you if you don't let me out! Give me my robes back!" Braugus shouted. "RWRAH" (Shut up) Braugus' eyes turned red with anger, he reached out with the force and deactived the cage, he rolled out and picked the wookiee up with force crush and slowly started twisting him backwards, "No!" Kalern shouted, drawing his arkainian heavy pistols. ZZZGOOSH! They were sucked out of hyperspace near Coruscant by the Marauder, THWAK! Kalern hit the bulkhead, knocking him out cold, Braugus droped the wookiee, Garlang gave no ressistance. Their ship was disabled, HSSS! The door opened and a squad of Mandos being led by Sargent Vassili stormed in. The hunters have become the hunted.

"This IS my signature."

80 (edited by Villimar Thursday, January 18, 2007 11:46 pm)

The Final ships of the Vong fleet assembled. Troga shouted the order.
"All ships attack!"
Suddenly all the ships jumped into hyperspace and appearded outside of Corusant suddenly. The Alliance fleet taken completly by surprise. The Vong fighters, the Yorik-et, launched out of the ships at swarmed over the Alliance fleets. Two DreadWepons grabbed the Maruader and started sucking everything out of the ship killing all that got sucked in. The Maruader got detacted from the other ship. The other ship was grabed by another dreadwepon but was pulled towards Troga's ship. The Dovin started using their power to destroy many of the Republics ships.
"Tell te Dovin not to target ships but te planets sheilds!" Troga.
"Yes my Magesty((sp?))."Vong
The Dovin started conctrating on the sheild of Corusant. After a while the shield flickered then went away. The Vong ships swarmed down to Corusant. The large Miid ro'ik ships released the Grutchin and the large bugs swarmed over the republic fighters. Yorik Tremas filled with Vong warriors swarmed down to the Corusant.
"Why so does the Republic have so little ships at their capital?" Troga
Troga's question was soon answered. A large group of the Republic fleet came out of hyperspace. The Vong and the Republic engaged in a large space battle.
"Make te Dovin grab all wreakaged and gather it all up in one area!"Troga
"Yes sir!" Vong
The wreakage of the battle started gathering into one large ball outside of Corusant. The raging forces were to busy on the battle to notice the large ball of wreakage. Kalren's ship was brought onboard and Vong troops surronded it ready just incase.

((Just to let you know Corusant really did fall during the Vong wars))

((If you dont know about the differnt Vong wepons im using go to http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Gallery_ … ong_images  to see and find out about the Vong some more))

((I just spent 2 hours reading boba and jango fetts life stories!!!))

83 (edited by Lord Revan Monday, January 22, 2007 5:23 pm)

"I don't have a death wish, get everything off this ship, NOW!." Braugus said replacing his ancient Neo-Crusader style mandalorian helmet helmet on his head. "Sir, thats everything, and here is the pearl." Vassili replied. "Good, dump the ship." Braugus replied as they released the small freighter into space. "They're attacking!"a trooper yelled.  "Shabla Chakaars." Braugus cursed them.

"This IS my signature."

84 (edited by Villimar Saturday, January 20, 2007 12:09 am)

((Vong wouldnt have a robotic leg cause they dont belive in technology. And their wepons and starships are oragnicly made))((Plus I didnt send all warriors off my warships. The hanger would have many warriors still loading up))((And just which Warship did you land on? Cause if you landed on my I didnt send any warriors off my ship yet.))((Read other peoples posts carefully Kayle, your ship is full of mandos you dont have control, plus you were taking onto the mando ship and your ship was destroyed))

85 (edited by Villimar Saturday, January 20, 2007 9:58 pm)

Three Vong fighters saw Andki and his ship. They raced down and sent a signle to a close by group of Vong fighters. They fly after Andki launching plamsa balls from their lava cannons. An order came threw their communcaitions.
"Idoits use te Grutchin!" Vong threw communcation.
"Yes sir" Vong pilot.
The sides of the vong ships opened up to reveal small containers. Out of the containers swarms the Grutchin. They all headed for Andki and his ship. Back on Troga's flag ship.
"Start pulling back te troops weve hurt them enough ready to bring their moons crashing down onto them!"Troga.
"Yes sir!"Vong
The Grutchin ate at the sheilds of Andki's ship. Their acidic salava damaging the sheilds greatly. Below this air battle the Vong warriors started retreating back into their drop ships. As they Vong ships retreated the largest moon of Corusant shattered under the force of Troga's Dovin. The two other moons started their decent onto Corusant bringing doom to those below.

Villimar wrote:

((Read other peoples posts carefully Kayle, your ship is full of mandos you dont have control, plus you were taking onto the mando ship and your ship was destroyed))

Yup, I left Kalern's ship EMPTY, you all were brought on board my ship, and WE were supposed to be in hyperspace.

"This IS my signature."

87 (edited by kyale Sunday, January 21, 2007 2:17 pm)

((sorry, i didn't read your post carefully enough, i deleted my last two so that i could change them to make more sense.))

Thanks a lot Kyale you made it so confusing I came up with that just so I could delete it later.

there are no star systems slave 1 can't reach, and there's no planet I can't find. There's nowhere in the galaxy for you to run. Might as well give up now.    -Boba Fett

Kyale awoke to he sound of gun fire and skreaching. fear welled up inside of him. where was he and how did he get hear. turning to stand up he found himself inside of a holding cell on a much larger ship. he was next to a window. he looked out to seee a gigantic vong warship on aproach, fireing plasma balls at them. Kalern fell down, uncosiouse.

"They're attacking, two dread weapons incoming! We'll use the gravity wells to repel them!" Almost as soon as the Dread weapons attached, they were crushed by the gravity well, sending them away from the ship, then a volley from the heavy chainguns to finish them. "Take us to Lehon!" Braugus shouted. THOOM! The Marauder dissapeared into hyperspace, leaving the Vong with an empty freighter. "Sir, they did not follow our wake, they must think their bounty is still on the frieghter, they are still attacking Coruscant." Vassili said. " It will surely be destroyed." Braugus thought.

"This IS my signature."

"Coruscant is too strong to be destroyed and besides why would the Vong want to destroy it when instead they can capture it and hold it, it's more strategic than destroying it." Andki said walking in to the room.
"Good point" Braugus replied "welcome onboard, I trust you had a good sleep."
"Yeah" Andki replied laughing."Where's all of the others"
"In holding cells"
"Ah, I see."

The two moons brought their firey wrath on all living on Corusant. The great city was instanly destroyed. The Dovin put out the great fires and Troga looked at the once great planet now dead. Thousands of years of greatness destroyed in one great act. "Turn it!"

"Yes sir" said the nearby Vong smileing.

The vong started turning the dead corusant into the new home planet for their empire.

Garlang bashed at the energy walls that surrounded us. a blast hit something and the sheilds went down. itt was pay back time.

"I'll go to the cell block and release our prisone- I mean guests. Vassili, continue monitoring our wake, I don't want us to be followed." Braugus said, leaving the bridge. He walked down the seemingly endless corridors, "Ahh, here we- are?" Braugus leaned against the door, "Aggh! Backup! Bac- THUD! ROAAA! *sigh* Braugus opened the door, *rumbles are Braugus picks up Kalern with the force* "When are you going to freaking learn?! If I wanted to kill you, I would have done it on FELUCIA!!!" Braugus yelled, "I don't get it?! What is your problem? I come down here to invite you to dinner, and you're throwing my men against the wall! Now. What are we going to do? I can crush Kalern from inside-out, or you can dine with me. You pick.

"This IS my signature."

"Send some ships after the one that got away" Troga ordered.

"Yes sir" said the Vong.  A few seconds later a few ships broke off from the fleet and made their way after The Marauder.

"How's progress with the new planet?" Troga asked.

"Nearly done sir" the Vong replied.

"Good" Troga said.

96 (edited by Lord Revan Saturday, January 27, 2007 11:57 am)

"Change our course for Dxun, then Mannan, then Korriban, then back to our present course." Vassili said. "I Sir." The Navigation officer replied.

"This IS my signature."

"Why to those places first?" Andki asked.

"Zig-zag pattern, It breaks our wake into bits. If the don't follow us into hyperspace exatly when we jump, It makes it impossible to follow somone." Vassili replied.

"This IS my signature."

"AHH, I see, I'm not too good with big ships and Hyperspace stuff" Andki replied
"Yeah, that's not hard to miss" Vassili" said
"Ha, ha, ha very funny, I'll be in the back getting a snack and possibly napping" Andki said

"Hold on there Andki, Braugus is inviting you, Kalern, Garlang, Myself, and Nate to dinner, its a big feast. But it might not be ready for a while, so go and rest or do whatever. I'll call you on the comm when it's ready." Vassili said.

"This IS my signature."