Caption Contest #36
This contest began December 12, 2017 and ended December 20, 2017.End time is 11:59pm Pacific unless otherwise noted below.
"Festive Force" Star Wars Suit by OppoSuits ($100.00 value)
- You have until Wednesday, December 20, 2017 11:59 PM to enter.
- We're giving away just one suit. Read our review of it to learn more.
- Entry is free, including shipping. The sponsor is providing everything. Pretty cool, huh?
- You must provide your e-mail address — just so we can contact you if you win. You will not be subscribed to anything. Seriously.
- Captions must be suitable for all ages.
- You can enter more than once — just make the caption different each time.
- Do not intentionally copy other people's captions and do not submit the same caption over and over again.
- All submitted captions are approved by hand. BFFC is run by volunteers so take a deep breath and we'll review any queue at least a few times a day.
- All approved captions are visible to the public, so you can see what you're up against and the odds — which are generally super great. Names and locations are public, so use something made-up there if you want. (E-mail addresses are not ever visible to the public.)
- The available suit sizes are US 38, 40, 42, 44, and 46. They have no other sizes — sorry.
- If we contact you as the winner, you have 3 days to reply with a complete postal mailing address. If not quick on the reply, or you don't want the prize, we will move on to a runner up.
- We will pass along your address to the contest sponsor right away. They'll ship it for free to you at their own regular shipping schedule. They may get you a tracking number, but that's all up to them.
- We reserve the right to remove any submissions that do not follow these rules. Usually off-color jokes are involved. Don't do it.
- In case you have to ask, the suit is unworn and in mint condition.
How to Enter to Win
I'd like to wear this suit because it looks far more comfortable than my Fett armor and jet pack. I bet you can even sit down in it.
This would complete my Star Wars fan persona to Coworkers, and allow me to be "that guy" at holiday functions ;-)
of Ellicott City, MD
To look swanky at school where I teach.
|Chris Harper |
of Beverly Hills FL
I would love to wear this suit because it shows two of my favorite things,Holiday spirit, and Boba Fett!
Because Christmas is no good to me dead!
of United Kingdom
Looks so good the Sarlacc will let you live
|Boba Bri |
It'd actually be for my fiance he's the biggest Boba fett fan I know he would wear this for every formal thing he could.. please pick us
I want to win it for my man so he can wear it when we get married!
I am altering the naughty/nice list. Pray I don't alter it further.
You underestimate the power of the opposuit.
|Hamish Henning |
of Oxford uk
I'd wear it every where I went for the entire month of December. Why? Because thats the pimpest suit I've ever seen...
|CD Orren |
My fashion sense "IS NO GOOD TO ME DEAD "
|Angelo D Solis |
I am one with the force & The force is with my suit.
|Jay Reevy |
of Austin Texas USA
Why I would wear the "festive fun" suit to show that all star wars fans have great style.
|Scott Roberts |
Because my wife would kill me!
" ive got a boba fettish for this one"
|Seth Fruhling |
of Minot North Dakota
Cause I want to dress for success!
|Colby higgs |
When you've gotta look killer for the holidays, bring it home with a bounty
|Jerry Hatfield II |
of Wyoming County, WV USA
The secret here is... Its not only for the holidays.
of United States
Because Star Wars is life!
I so wish I could have had this suit to have gotten married in
|John jolley |
of Owosso Mi
If I wear this suit, it will make my girlfriend's heart melt faster than Han Solo defrosting in carbonite
|RICK HUTCHINSON |
I loved boba ever since I was a kid, I watched Star Wars with my grandpa and played the original battlefront with Boba in it. Best time of my life
of Oak Creek
I have a semi large Boba fett collection, with about 30 pieces in it. Ranging from the hot wheels slave 1 to a life size armor suit. I want this to add to my collection because it's one of a kind and awesome to look at.
|Kayla jones |
of Elkland, mo
I need this "Festive Fun" suit a) because nothing else would look as cool with my Death Trooper helmet and, 2) I would wear this every day of Comic Con! Seriously!
of Buena Park, CA
I would wear this suit not only to be a woman rocking a male suit better than a guy would, but because, Boba Fett.
I want to win this beautiful suit to feed it to my little Sarlacc.
of Wertheim, Germany
I want to wear that suit so I can capture my holiday bounty in style while wearing my Boba Fett helmet.
|Michael Galiano |
I would LOVE to wear this suit. I'm a huge Boba Fett fan & I've had the opportunity to meet Mr. Bulloch on several conventions. My Boba collection has overtaken my room but I will never stop collecting. Boba is the truest & most sinister bounty hunter in the galaxy & if I were to win this suit people will know just how much this Star Wars character means to me.
As a long time SW fan this would be the ultimate way to show everyone I know that I am finally comfortable with my nerdiness after suppressing/hiding it for so long.
|Max Tengberg |
I'm having a big family meal this Xmas .
I find your lack of Festive Fun disturbing!
|Darrell Saria |
For those days in customer service when you really want disintegrations, but your boss says no.
Because i'm bored from wearing boring clothes at xmas, i want something more unique
If this was a Mandalorian Christmas then I would be dressed for the occasion with these stylish duds!!!
|Joseph Elliott |
I want the suit, nit for myself, but, for my 15 year old autistic son! He lives breathes, eats,and sleeps everything Star Wars!!!! He would wear this suit with pride, and it would make his year!!!!
|Adam Driskell |
Cause if I'm going to a party I want to look like I came from a Cloud City dinner, not like I just crawled out of a Sarlacc pit.
Christmas Eve Party, cause I'm arriving solo!
I would love to wear the "festive fun" suit purely because it would be the only suit I own and the reactions would be priceless!
|Jeff Poth |
of Fort Apache
Because firstly why the hell would I want to wear anything else ! Secondly it would look good with any of my 120 + Star Wars Tees including 12 Boba Fett ones. Thirdly my Boba Fett Christmas Jumper would be lonely without it. ! Lastly I would still be wearing it in July ....!
|David Archbold |
of Birmingham U.K.
Star Wars Oppo Suits - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy...wearing them.
Because your wife says that's taking your Boba Fett obsession a little too far.
|Evan brewton |
of Silver lake
I'd like to wear the suit to show those rebel scum that the dark side is sleek and smooth. We don't just have cookies we have scotch and brandy as well...
With Boba Fett making his debut during the Star Wars holiday special, what better way to celebrate the holidays then wearing a suit with Boba Fett on it
|Brian Fuchs |
Because I like to be different, and it's not every day you see someone in a Star Wars suit. I will be that guy. I will carry that torch proudly. Lol
of Bardwell, Ky
I would wear it everywhere! To work, to bed, to church, to the grocery store. I mean everywhere! Huge Star wars fan. And even bigger Boba fan. Thanks!
of Bardwell, Ky
I need this suite cause my Boba Fett costume is to heavy to dance in at my holiday party
|Don Picker |
Hello! I'd like to wear this not only because it's AWESOME! But also because I have 3 other Opposuits and this will go with them wonderfully! :-)
It's so fun and unique. I'd love to make people smile while wearing it. Might have to get another Fett helmet to paint matching to wear with it.
|Kate Will |
I actually want it for my son to wear to Christmas day at my dad's this year. My dad lost the love of his life last December, so I thought this might bring a smile to his face.
|Cassandra Leslie |
of FORT WORTH
Was going to reply with I'll try not to whine and get you irritated since you'd be giving me something for free but here's the real reason.
|MICHAEL NEWMAN |
About This FeatureWe pick the image, you pick the caption. We have 2,082 moderated captions submitted from fans.
Got a suggestion for an image worth captioning? Let us know.