Boba Fett's Duraplast armored helmet has an external targeting rangefinder, broad-band antenna, environmental filter system, fire control battle computer, macrobinocular viewplate with infrared scanner, internal comlink, and integrated motion / sound sensor system.
- Similar helmet to "Empire," but not the same
- 501st CRL)
- Mandibles, head band and key slot area are a dark red/burgundy color, e.g. PMS 484 C (501st CRL)
- Upper cheeks of helmet are black
- 14 killstripes, painted in a gradient from yellow to orange, e.g. PMS 116 U to PMS 152 CP (501st CRL)
- Helmet back panels are primarily a darker green in color, e.g. PMS 553CP (501st CRL)
- Upper right ear encases the rangefinder attachment point and is an earthen/tan color, e.g. PMS 458 U, with a white and black upside-down "U" shape on the top portion that encompasses ESB specific lettering details (501st CRL)
- Below the upper section is a split silver section with 9 small, weathered black stripes; the lower section is the same earthen/tan color as the upper ear and is consistent with visual references (501st CRL)
- Left ear is olive-green in color, e.g. PMS 5753 UP, with an upside down white "U" shape symbol containing specific lettering, on the top portion of the ear with red and white weathering showing through, closely matching visual references (501st CRL)
- Upper cheeks of helmet are blue-green
- 18 killstripes
- Mandibles and head band are red / burgundy
- Keyhole slots on the back of the helmet with a visible appearance of a circuit board.
- Helmet dome has a prominent dent in the left-front portion
- Helmet back panels are primarily a medium green color
- Rangefinder assembly on the right side
- Rangefinder stalk appears metallic with two red "lights" on top
- Both weathered ears are metallic silver
- Right cheek has a weathered silver "diagnostic port"
- Right ear has a "micro switch"
- See the 501st Legion CRL for more details
Explore more in this section: