My Bounty for BFFC MembersLogin to add to list, rate, and review
Review ThisLogin and add a rating before writing a review.
Retails for $79.99.
From the Herschel site:
Star Wars for Herschel Supply presents Boba Fett. Featuring details that reference the bounty hunter's body armor, the Star Wars Classic XL backpack is inspired by Episode V â€” The Empire Strikes Back.
* Custom bounty hunter camouflage print
* Liner print inspired by his helmet
* 15" laptop sleeve
* Zippered closures
* Stowable rain cover inspired by his cape
* Front pocket with key clip
* Dual water bottle pockets
* Wookie braided Prusik pull cords
* Internal Star Wars and Herschel Supply woven label
17.5"(H) x 12.5"(W) x 6"(D), 30L
- Crusted_Snow rated this item and wrote this review on March 23, 2021:
This backpack fits all my stuff as expected, I wish there was just maybe a half an inch of space around the edges, but everything I put in there always fits. I use the backpack for my photography equipment and school stuff so it fits perfectly. The whole point is the design, and wow the design is great. I loved the pattern when I first saw it and I still do. The mustard-yellow color of the inside and the badge on the front look great. The only thing that was missing was Boba's red accent that is usually on his armor, but it doesn't affect it at all, I'm just good at finding those mistakes. Note: it looks great with anything :)
- 1,376 views
- Ranked #27 out of 73 in this category