My Bounty for BFFC MembersLogin to add to list, rate, and review
Review ThisLogin and add a rating before writing a review.
Made for SDCC 2017, but not truly exclusive — it's sold on their website and GameStop at the same time.
10 inches tall.
From the manufacturer:
In the Expanded Universe, Boba Fett got married and had a child. In the Expanded Expanded Universe (which we just made up), Boba Fett got married, had a child, and settled into a nice 9-5 desk job. Probably something with insurance or advertising. On the weekends, he'd put on his favorite shirt and recall old times flying around in Slave 1 and shooting things. Then he'd go out and mow the lawn.
Snuggle everybody's favorite bounty hunter with this 10" plush of Boba Fett. Super-deformed, this Boba Fett comes with a big head. But that's probably just because he's Boba Fett and everybody knows he's awesome. Come to think of it, maybe that's why he keeps the helmet on. Head grew and now he can't get the thing off.
- Officially-licensed Star Wars merchandise
- A ThinkGeek exclusive for San Diego Comic-Con 2017
- Snuggle everybody's favorite bounty hunter
- Chibi-style plush
- Jetpack, cape, and broadband antenna / holographic targeting unit stitched on
- Materials: Polyester fiber / plastic pellet
- Care Instructions: Cold wash
- Dimensions: 10" tall
- Ages 3
- WARNING - SMALL PARTS - Not intended for children under 3 years of age.
ReviewsNo reviews yet. Write the first one.
- 2,906 views
- Ranked #9 out of 32 in this category