Star Wars Tales
Five short stories with Boba Fett.
1. "Number Two In The Galaxy" with a story by Henry Gilroy, art by Todd Demong, colors by Jim Campbell, and letters by Steve Dutro
2. "Payback" with a story by Andy Diggle, art by Henry Flint, colors by Chris Blythe, letters by Steve Dutro, and editing by Philip W. Simon
3. "Being Boba Fett" with a story by Jason Hall, pencils by Stewart McKenny, inks by John Wycough, colors by Dave Nestelle, and letters Steve Dutro
4. "Way of the Warrior" with a story by Peter Ailunas, art by Will Conrad, letters by Michael Heisler, and editing by Jeremy Barlow
5. "Revenants" with a story by W. Haden Blackman, pencils by Dub with Niko Henrichon, inks by Pierre-Andrew Dery, colors by Phiz, and letters by Steve Dutro
Cover by Cam Kennedy with colors by Chris Blythe.
Re-printed in Star Wars Tales TPB Volume 5.
From the publisher:
Throughout the galaxy there is one name that can send a chill through the core of any wanted man. That word is FETT. Join us for a full-issue tribute to the most feared and respected bounty hunter of all time—BOBA FETT. From stories of Boba's exciting childhood with his father Jango, through tales of him tracking down and bringing in wanted men, Star Wars Tales #18 is a thrill-a-minute, action-packed issue that will excite both young and old alike!
Save This in My Bounty
My ReviewLogin to first add a rating, and then you can unlock writing a review.
Next StepLogin to add to list, rate, and review
- No reviews yet.
ContributorsWe are currently beta testing our contributor system. Please contact us with your BFFC username to request early access.
Last UpdatedMay 10, 2020
Bounty ID #125
When you make a purchase through clicking on a vendor link at BFFC, we may receive a small commission. We hand pick links for official merchandise to vendors with great reputations with their costs, shipping, and customer service. We are independently run and make our own decisions — nobody tells us what to do. Best of all, there is no extra cost to you and all proceeds cover our costs to be online, with any excess donated or used for free giveaways. Thanks for your support!