From the manufacturer:
Though many worthy bounty hunters came before him, Boba Fett was the master. Working for whoever would pay him, Boba Fett often did work for the Empire and scum of the galaxy like Jabba the Hutt. Now you can have a bifold wallet depicting Boba Fett's helmet with plenty of room for compensatory cash from the Empire. The inside of the wallet includes a horizontal card pocket, two vertical card pockets, a transparent ID window with thumb assist, a zipped coin pouch and two full-size currency compartments.
The inside is also decorated with the Mandalorian Crest, which is the mark of a code of honor, something you don't see with a lot of bounty hunters. If you live by your own code of honor, perhaps this wallet has a place in your pocket?
* Product Code: SWCAWGBF-W1RIN
* Star Wars Boba Fett Helmet Men's Wallet
* Officially-licensed Star Wars merchandise
* Wallet holds your money, ID, and credit cards in bounty hunter style
* Perfect for those who live by the Bounty Hunter's Code
* Will not protect you from the Sarlacc Pit
* Slave I not included
* Materials: Body 100% Polyester, Front 100% Polyurethane, Lining 100% polyester
* Dimensions: 4.5" x 3.75" when folded
* Includes 1 horizontal card pocket, 2 vertical card pockets, a transparent ID window with thumb assist, a fully zipped coin compartment and a full-size currency compartment