Topic: Lookin for Mando armor....

I'm lookin for some new mando armor. my old stuff suffered a horrible fate. I had put the armor, helmet and all in the trunk of my car and ironicly enough i was rear ended. it was all ruined and beyond repair. so if anyone knows where i can get more armor that would be great. metal would be nice but fiberglass or plastic is fine too. thanks

"I'm just a simple man trying to make my way in the universe"

Re: Lookin for Mando armor....

ebay. My favorite place to shop. Also, I have some 75% finished PVC sintra armor that I don't need any more and will maybe get rid of.

"This IS my signature."

Nobody sellls anything that good for a reasonable price on English Ebay....

Disciple Sift Through Lies; Few Grains Of Truth Be Known...

well if you think about getting rid of that armor, let me know

5 (edited by Jaster Mereel Friday, November 3, 2006 7:25 am)

Or you could try starfortressproductions, I'm buying a set from there soon if anyone knows anything about them please post.:D

I wish I had some Boba armor.... I looked it up online but the cheapestmeta/fiberglass set I found was about $1400!

"None of this is really happening. There is a man. With a typewriter. This is all part of his crazy imagination."

I think theres too many Boba Fett look alikes out there, custom colors is the way to go if you ask me

Commander Appo wrote:

I wish I had some Boba armor.... I looked it up online but the cheapestmeta/fiberglass set I found was about $1400!

make it, thats what im doin. its really hard to do and get materials but its fun.