51 (edited by Sintas Vel Tuesday, September 25, 2007 3:30 pm)

Re: Mandalorian Ink. Fett Tatts.. A painful pleasure

It's nothing fancy yet but I am working on a full Star Wars sleeve on my left arm. I still have alot to do and it is nowhere near being done, but this is what I have so far....

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x153/courtneylynch24/blahgdagh.jpg

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x153/courtneylynch24/Photo_02551-1.jpg

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x153/courtneylynch24/yoda-1.jpg

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x153/courtneylynch24/Photo_02571.jpg

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x153/courtneylynch24/bbfff.jpg

"Maybe I'd have grown up a nice guy if a Jedi hadn't cut my dad's head off in front of me."

.......Wow...............

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

53 (edited by jcfett73 Wednesday, September 26, 2007 6:05 pm)

Your sleeve is looking great. I'm new to the site and would like to share my tat.

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee201/jcfett73/100_2380.jpg

Pure Rock Fury

Wow, I love that! Such an original idea and the color is niiice.

"Maybe I'd have grown up a nice guy if a Jedi hadn't cut my dad's head off in front of me."

Thats pretty cool, geting the arm/shoulder plate thing right there. I like it.

1 things for shure i will never get tats but those r cool id rather get one of those for a car sticker at least then id hav 1 oh and coooooooool tats

Ryan vanvulkangoedwell miss you bud your gone to heavan and you will be missed...Jared and Jacob your brothers...think of this not a good bye but a see you later.....and ill bring the beers! :?

I don't believe in doing this. The bible state that you should not do this. On offense, I just don't agree.

I respect your opinion. All religions are different, but in my religion the OLD TESTAMENT states that you should not cut yourself....(being depressed) or tattoo yourself for the dead as in mourning or a shrine. In fact it aslo says you should not paint yourself..even face paint ( like at carnivals or county fairs) or even putting on make up buuut that of course refrences back to tribes doing it for worship and such. Tattoos were used extensively by the other nations for pagan worship, decoration, and to mark a slave. Even peircing marked slaves, so basically In the Jewish nation, slaves and pagans were the only ones with pierced ears. That way people would know who was a Slave or a Pagan and to stay away from them haha.  But times have changed and people don't get tattoos and peircing for those reasons anymore. I'm only commenting with the biggest heart and in the softest voice. Just to let you know so that you may understand me a little bit better. I can't speak for everyone on this topic. Anyhoo I am not here for anyones acceptance because God knows where my heart is. I do not harm my body by getting drunk or smoking or anything like that because I know my body is a temple and made in Gods image. I get tattoos for fun and would never make it more important than god. But anyways, I'm not on here to fight or anything and I'm not looking for a response...I just wanted people to know where MY heart is and where I am coming from. Thank you.

When I say... "I am a Christian" I'm not shouting "I'm clean livin." I'm whispering "I was lost," Now I'm found and forgiven. When I say..."I am a Christian" I don't speak of this with pride. I'm confessing that I stumble and need CHRIST to be my guide. When I say... "I am a Christian" I'm not trying to be strong. I'm professing that I'm weak and need HIS strength to carry on. When I say... "I am a Christian" I'm not bragging of success. I'm admitting I have failed and need God to clean my mess. When I say... "I am a Christian" I'm not claiming to be perfect, My flaws are far too visible but, God believes I am worth it. When I say... "I am a Christian" I still feel the sting of pain, I have my share of heartaches So I call upon His name. When I say... "I am a Christian" I'm not holier than thou, I'm just a simple sinner who received God's good grace, somehow.

Sintas Vel wrote:

I respect your opinion. All religions are different, but in my religion the OLD TESTAMENT states that you should not cut yourself....(being depressed) or tattoo yourself for the dead as in mourning or a shrine. In fact it aslo says you should not paint yourself..even face paint ( like at carnivals or county fairs) or even putting on make up buuut that of course refrences back to tribes doing it for worship and such. Tattoos were used extensively by the other nations for pagan worship, decoration, and to mark a slave. Even peircing marked slaves, so basically In the Jewish nation, slaves and pagans were the only ones with pierced ears. That way people would know who was a Slave or a Pagan and to stay away from them haha.  But times have changed and people don't get tattoos and peircing for those reasons anymore. I'm only commenting with the biggest heart and in the softest voice. Just to let you know so that you may understand me a little bit better. I can't speak for everyone on this topic. Anyhoo I am not here for anyones acceptance because God knows where my heart is. I do not harm my body by getting drunk or smoking or anything like that because I know my body is a temple and made in Gods image. I get tattoos for fun and would never make it more important than god. But anyways, I'm not on here to fight or anything and I'm not looking for a response...I just wanted people to know where MY heart is and where I am coming from. Thank you.

When I say... "I am a Christian" I'm not shouting "I'm clean livin." I'm whispering "I was lost," Now I'm found and forgiven. When I say..."I am a Christian" I don't speak of this with pride. I'm confessing that I stumble and need CHRIST to be my guide. When I say... "I am a Christian" I'm not trying to be strong. I'm professing that I'm weak and need HIS strength to carry on. When I say... "I am a Christian" I'm not bragging of success. I'm admitting I have failed and need God to clean my mess. When I say... "I am a Christian" I'm not claiming to be perfect, My flaws are far too visible but, God believes I am worth it. When I say... "I am a Christian" I still feel the sting of pain, I have my share of heartaches So I call upon His name. When I say... "I am a Christian" I'm not holier than thou, I'm just a simple sinner who received God's good grace, somehow.

...Impressive

Космические рейнджеры 2: Доминаторы
(Lancelot! <3)

Sintas Vel wrote:

My mistakes are great and my sins are many.
That is oh so pretty.

For some reason, I have not noticed these newest ones before. All of them are great!

take it easy baby take it as it comes

when it comes to tattoos being a sin- you have to take the context of time and society. what was taboo back then is not the case in this modern era-and vise versa
slavery was not a sin in the old testament, polygamy, etc.
times change...
from what i understand most of the old testament is more a historical text since the new testament fipped the script on everything.

"mmmm, pistol whip." -Homer Simpson

Thanks for the feedback, I am humbled. I will post more as my arm progresses.

Pure Rock Fury

Nice sleeve-in-process Sintas!

Awesome shoulder tat idea jc

"Train your sons to be strong, but your daughters to be stronger."--Karen Traviss, Bloodlines

You guys all rock!!!  big_smile

In the futre. when I get a tattoo, it will have nothing to do with starwars. 40k ALL TEH WAY!!!!(for the 1st one anyways)

Sintas Vel wrote:

You guys all rock!!!  big_smile

Hey! big_smile

68 (edited by Chaplain Grimaldus Tuesday, February 5, 2008 3:56 pm)

Stage 1 of 3

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j113/XwithprideX/l_7384afbbaf6ba3fe06aff1c56b70be8e.jpg

All of these tattoos I have seen so far are awesome. The shoulder idea is very original and I like it alot.

"Trample The Weak, Hurdle The Dead"

wow, CG, yours is pretty spiffy, neat to see it in black and white.  Everyone elses is really great, the sleeves look really awesome.  Thinking about getting a tat, but I'm terrified of needles and don't think it would turn out very good.  I want to get something that I will treasure forever, so I want to think long and hard, although something Mando would be very spiffy.  Great job to all of you, much braver than I am with needles big_smile

jet pack & rocket launcher-800 credits, mandolorian armor-5,000 credits, being the most feared bounty hunter in the galaxy-priceless. brought to you by JediMaster Card

Yeah you guys are much braver than me to because i don't like pain (me and pain don't mix) well the tats do look very awsome i wish i was as brave as you guys!!!!!!!!!!

LEELA: I know you like cooking shows, but you're a robot. You don't even have a sense of taste!
BENDER: Honey, I wouldn't talk about taste if I was wearing a lime green tank top.

Wow. I too am very impressed. I don't know how I've overlooked this topic before. Sintas... thats deication... a whole sleeve?!   I wish I had the guts to get a tatoo. But i have my reasons fon not yet.

Meat is murder...... tasty tasty murder.
"Suggestion: Electrocution works well. Evisceration and Decapitation are also effective, or um, so I've heard."

That does look pretty cool, Grim! 

JediEd and Si....the meaurement of pain depends on the tat's location, I've been told and the arm is not too bad at all wink

"Train your sons to be strong, but your daughters to be stronger."--Karen Traviss, Bloodlines

FettFan79 wrote:

That does look pretty cool, Grim! 

JediEd and Si....the meaurement of pain depends on the tat's location, I've been told and the arm is not too bad at all wink

Thank you. To be honest I dont think tattoos hurt at all. I actually enjoy the feeling. I have a few more. Leg, shoulder, ankle, wrists. None of it bothered me.

"Trample The Weak, Hurdle The Dead"

I dont see the point in tatoo's  tongue

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

They look cool and express your feelings on certain subjects.  Very nice tatts people big_smile

jet pack & rocket launcher-800 credits, mandolorian armor-5,000 credits, being the most feared bounty hunter in the galaxy-priceless. brought to you by JediMaster Card