Re: All purpose Boba Fett verses matches

Lol i would like to see that happen.

I'm smiling because they havn't found the bodies yet. :)
I think, therfore i am I destroy, therfore i endure - IG-88 tales of the bounty hunters

Boba wins without even trying, and don't anyone go accusing me of not giving the enemy enough credit, its a toy story character for crying out loud.

SF

Boba: Lord Vader, I bring good news.--Vader: You have captured Solo?--Boba: No.--Vader: Then what is it?--Boba: I just saved 15% on starship insurance by switching to Geiko! {MW}

....I was actually referring to the Buzz Lightyear from the cartoon not Toy Story. If you have ever watched the show then you would know how talented he is. I’m not saying he’s better than Fett, but he might stand a chance.
And sorry, I didn’t mean to accuse you of not giving the enemy enough credit…

"Stop whining. Before you really get me irritated."
     --Boba Fett

Im afriad his face is too annoying he has to lose lol.

I think, therfore i am I destroy, therfore i endure - IG-88 tales of the bounty hunters

You know, you do have a point. wink

--Boba Fett

hw about boba vs ash from evil dead

"lets get right down to our bloody buisness!"- Awarru Tark

I think my vote would have to to to Boba Fett....but I don't know the character that well.

--Boba Fett

batman could beat boba fett.  i love boba, he is THE bad ***.  but batman could take him.  it's be a long, brutal battle, but at the end it would be batman that would be left standing and boba would be lying there with a batarang in his chest.

A batarang could not pierce Mandalorian armor.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

you're underestimating your enemy.

Ah.......No, plus boba has a ton of different weapons that could beat him easily.

"This IS my signature."

If it's just hand to hand combat, Batman stands a chance. But if they are just in an all out battle to kill each other, Boba Fett wins. And if his suit is made out of Mandalorian Iron (which I don't think it is...but I thought I read that somewhere) it could stop a lightsaber!

--Boba Fett

138 (edited by saint_nasty Wednesday, November 29, 2006 11:12 am)

batman is the king of all cool gadgets and weapons, he started that fad with the bat utility belt.  add in all the cool cars, the batcave, the billions of dollars, and the fact that he's the world's greatest detective, he wouldn't defeat boba fett through a show of force, batman would outthink the fett.  batman would take away each physical advantage piece by piece until they were on a more level playing field (or with batman having the slight advantage).  batman's got the armor (that bat suit isn't just for pretty), he's got the gadgets (not just batarangs and sleeping gas pellets), he's got the training (years of martial arts, and the physique of an olympian athlete), and he's got the smarts (let me reiterate, world's GREATEST detective), i stand by my decision that batman would defeat boba fett. 

and the armor debate, sure mandalorian armor may stop a lightsaber, but he's got to be hit in the armor first.  there are plenty of great big holes between the pieces.  stormtrooper armor provides better overall coverage, too bad it's designed to make sure you're dead no matter where you get shot.

Fett could snipe Batman out. All it takes is one shot to the head. There never was an "utility-belt fad." Boba is smarter, stronger, and has better "gadgets" than Batman.

I don't mean to be rude but....Batman is smarter than Boba Fett?? Batman may be the best detective on earth, but Boba Fett is/was the greatest bounty hunter in the galaxy for decades, if not the greatest ever! I don't think Fett would find it too hard out thinking Batman. Not to mention, his weapons are way different than anything on earth and odds are a blaster bolt would fly right through Batman's armor. And as for being hit where there is no armor, I read somewhere that even the cloth of his suit is super strong and could probably stop the majority of cutting 'things'.

And if we decide to bring Slave I into the mix even the infamous Batmobile is toast, along with half of Gotham if Fett so desires…That is my unbiased opinion and breakdown of the situation. And for the record, I think Batman is awesome.

--Boba Fett

saint_nasty wrote:

batman could beat boba fett.  i love boba, he is THE bad ***.  but batman could take him.  it's be a long, brutal battle, but at the end it would be batman that would be left standing and boba would be lying there with a batarang in his chest.

Yeah right. in case you havent noticed, fett's weapons are far more technologically sophisticated than batmans. your opinion is biased. fett would win.

"Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you are abusing the privilege."

142 (edited by saint_nasty Thursday, November 30, 2006 1:03 pm)

batman has defeated villians on the COSMIC level!  extradimensional beings!  gods!  compared to that, boba fett is just a dude in a suit.

and btw, batman has access to knowledge and technology from around the universe, and from alternate dimensions as well.  he's more that adequately equipped to face fett.  and my opinion is not biased.  i'm a superman guy, as far as the DC universe goes.  i won't argue the fact that boba fett could probably beat superman (once he figured out the kryptonite thing).  but batman has beaten superman plenty of times, and batman has defeated just about everyone else from your common bank robbing thug to Darkseid.  in my mind there's only 2 people that could beat boba fett, batman is one of them.  Dr. Doom is the other.  other than that, i can't think of any other fictitious characters that could defeat boba fett.  well... there's galactus, but that wouldn't really be a fight.  he'd just show up and consume the planet that boba was on.  the entirety of the jedi high counsil couldn't stop that.

143 (edited by Jacsveus Thursday, November 30, 2006 10:04 am)

I can think of plenty of fictitious characters that could beat Boba Fett and Batman ....probably at the same time….but lets not get into that. I will agree with you on Fett not being able to beat Dr. Doom since he doesn’t have an obvious weakness. Dr. Doom would be hard for most of the superheroes I know of to beat.
But for the sake of preventing a heated argument, perhaps we should just call it a tie.

--Boba Fett

144 (edited by draco fett Thursday, November 30, 2006 1:18 pm)

Boba could use his flame-thrower against Victor von Doom. The good doctor's scolding armour would lead to intolerable pain. He would either take his armor off (and get killed), or leave himself open for a rocket to the head.

145 (edited by Jacsveus Thursday, November 30, 2006 1:33 pm)

I plead ignorance on this one. If you are referring to the Victor von Doom from the comic books then, yes, Fett could probably win. Unfortunately, I never read comic books and was referring to the Mr. Doom from the Fantastic 4 movie.

--Boba Fett

That film was terrible i only saw it because my friend wantead too if it is that guy Boba would crush him.

I agree with IG-88. That film was horrible! Dr. Doom was weak in that movie. The FF could beat him! Spider-Man single handedly beat the FF in one comic! And Fett can totally beat Spider-Man! Therefore, Fett kicks Dr. Doom's @$$!!!! Yeah! this is my 100th post!!!!

"None of this is really happening. There is a man. With a typewriter. This is all part of his crazy imagination."

I never said the movie was good, nor did I say I liked it, but I fail to see how Fett could win. His entire body was made of a nearly indestructible metal. And the FF didn't exactly beat him, he was still alive. He was just unable to move, at least for the moment...

--Boba Fett

149 (edited by saint_nasty Friday, December 1, 2006 1:25 pm)

after Dr. Strange, Victor Von Doom is next in line for the title of Sorcerer Supreme (aka the most powerful magic user in the marvel universe).  and just like batman he has aquired weapons and technology from around the universe.  his intelligence is practically unmatched, right up there with mr fantastic.  the armor he wears is virtually indestructable, doom has walked in the vaccum of outer space, and stood at the heart of a detonating nuclear weapon with very little side effects, so boba's flame thrower isn't going to bother him much.  his biggest faults are his ambition, he tends to get a little ahead of himself and may miss a key detail or two.  the last words boba would hear in this fight would be, "NONE CHALLENGE DOOM!"

please note: this is not a summary of the movie dr. doom, i'm talking about the 40 plus years of comic book dr. doom.  he kicks ***

Doom is not a magick user, ergo, he could not be Sorceror Supreme.